Landis & Landis Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2000

GC1100084 General contractor

2520 E Fairfax Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46227

At Landis & Landis Baths our number one priority, when faced with events like the COVID-19 Pandemic, is the health and safety of our team members and our customers. Our country and our communities are facing challenges that most of us have never faced before. We want to let you know that we are taking stringent measures to protect the health and safety of everyone we work with, including our customers, our vendors and our employees. We have taken unprecedented steps to follow the guidelines provided by public health officials and our government leaders to keep everyone around us healthy and safe. We want our customers to know that we are doing everything we can to continue to meet our on-time installation start and completion dates. We are mandating that our employees stay home if they are sick. We also take their temperature each morning before we head to your home and if they have a temperature then I am your backup. We only work on your job from start to finish. We create a direct path from your front door to the area that we are working and do not veer from that path. We are also providing sanitizer to our employees and we will wipe down all items that we install with an alcohol base sanitizer before we leave. Since our in-store traffic is limited compared to the bigger general merchandise stores, we can easily re-sanitize specific areas in our store as they are utilized throughout the day. For quoting purposes and finalizing the remodeling project, I can also schedule private appointments in our showroom or bring samples and design options to your home thus limiting outside contact. We are a family owned and operated company that strives to make the Angie's List customer satisfied. We have not missed a start or a completion date on a project since 1997. We aren't like most other remodeling companies - we clean up after ourselves and we do it right the first time....

home remodeling (195)countertop installation (17)ceiling fan installation (7)handyman (5)plumbers (47)drywall (27)flooring (26)tile installation (17)bathtub refinishing (16)lighting (15)electrician (15)woodworking (13)

04/21/2021

Excellent. They always deliver excellent service and high quality workmanship. They are courteous, professional and highly skilled. We recommend them without reservation, and have used them for other remodeling projects multiple times over the years.

Description of Work
Built out a new bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

We want to thank you for a great review! It has been our pleasure to work for you. Thanks again, Gerald Landis

04/21/2021

Everything went very well - the tub/shower areas had to be redesigned and rebuilt and the new plan will be a much better use of space. The project started on time and ended early, and Nick always left everything clean and neat. He also did a great job on the wall and ceiling repair, you can't tell where anything was taken out and moved. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are so glad that the bathroom remodel was everything you hoped it would be. Thank You, Gerald landis

11/08/2020

We had an excellent experience with Landis & Landis. When Mr. Landis came out to provide the estimate, he spend approximately 2 hours reviewing, measuring, photographing, sketching and discussing the project with me. The estimate was detailed and fair value for the scope of the project. Nick Landis (his son) started and completed the work according to the planned schedule. The project lasted sever...

Description of Work
Complete tear-out and renovation of bathroom in 100+ year old house

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working for you! I am glad the bathroom was everything you hoped it to be. Thank You, Gerald Landis Landis & Landis Baths

09/09/2020

Landis and Landis Baths showed up on time and completed excellent work in a timely manner. Everyone loves my new bathroom!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

04/15/2020

We have not decided who we are going with yet. Landis, was on time for there meeting with us. Very nice and professional. He had a lot of great suggestions and can't wait to see the estimate. Stand up company!

Description of Work
Was getting estimates for a counter top project.

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

04/14/2020

Wonderful service! Gerald responded to my initial request quickly and set up a quote appointment. The same night he came to see the project, we had a detailed quote. He worked with us on changes to keep within our budget and gave us a couple of choices for when the work could be done. They started and finished exactly when they said they would and we couldn't be happier with the end results ( new ...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Review for Landis & Landis Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - 2520 E Fairfax Rd, Indianapolis, IN - 38499192

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! I am so glad that you are enjoying your new bathroom!!! Thanks again, Gerald & Nicholas Landis

12/12/2019

Excellent! Outstanding customer service that continues after the original job is complete. Landis&Landis had remodeled 2 bathrooms. After I had damage to my home, I needed repairs. While it was a small job and the original work had been performed over 3 years ago, Gerald Landis proved he was totally committed to customer service. They repaired the bathroom and it looks the same as it did originall...

Description of Work
Repaired vanity and replaced mirror

Category glass repair,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review! I'm glad I could help.

10/03/2019

Very Well. We would hire again. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel Clietried to leave review on the site but was Bathroom remodel . *Email sent from John to SP (Gerald) below. Gerald, I'm so sorry but the Angie's list website just deleted all of the work I just spent (about an hour) writing a review and supplying pictures of the work you did for us. The site wouldn't recognize my email address and wouldn't let me create a new password. The only thing it would let me was start all over again. As much as I would love to help here I don't have the patience with Angie's list to spend another hour on their site. I tried to grab the work I did before it gave me the boot but I couldn't. I'm more than happy to be a reference in any other way that I can. I attached 3 pictures here that you can use as you see fit. Thanks for understanding, John

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], I want to thank you for your review. Thanks again, Gerald Landis

09/20/2019

Excellent job! Always neat and clean. Perfect matches of woodwork to my original door. My house was built in the 50's, so the bathroom is small. What I had in mind was perfectly implemented. A beautiful linen closet was added too! I could not ask for anything better than what I received for the money. You do wait for their services, but IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. Both Nick and Gerald felt like family. ...

Description of Work
Gutted my entire bathroom for a remodel and added a linen closet

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! I am so glad that you are happy with your new Bathroom!

04/24/2019

The whole process went extremely well. From the initial quote to the final result, Landis and Landis show up when they say they will, are great with follow through, honest, hard working, meticulous and do an impeccable job. The work area was so clean when the job was complete and the craftmanship was absolutely beautiful. Gerald and Nick are true professionals and do a job and provide a service th...

Description of Work
We had an old cast iron tub removed and a shower put in with all new plumbing.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

Review for Landis & Landis Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - 2520 E Fairfax Rd, Indianapolis, IN - 37837600

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the great review! I am so glad you like your new bathroom!!!! Gerald & Nicholas Landis

Bathroom remodeling, bathroom add on, vanities, medicine cabinets, custom trim & drywall, textured ceilings, floors & subfloors, toilets, sinks, mirrors, seated showers, bathtubs, walls, appliances, solid surface, granite, marble & acrylic.