Indy Myopain Relief Center

Medical Spa
Foot & Ankle Care
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
Alternative Med. - General

Indy Myopain Relief Center is a clinic specialized in pain relief and muscle functional restoration using advanced, problem solving, trigger point, NMT, MFR, Extracorporeal Shock, Myofascial Acoustic Wave therapy techniques. We treat pain and dysfunction originating from soft tissues of the body, such as muscle, fascia, tendons, ligament, and nerve entrapment, using Trigger Point Therapy as first described by Doctor's Janet Travell and David Simons. There are two doctors at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abms.org...

Integrated Health Solutions

Treating causes, not conditions. By focusing on personalized, clinically proven therapies, our experienced staff knows what it takes to relieve your aches and pains. In fact, a high majority of our patients experience over 80-90% pain relief within just 6-8 short visits. How? We treat the source of pain, not symptoms. - Enjoy a holistic approach with integrated therapies - Learn how to stay pain-free after treatment - Choose from affordable and personalized treatments - Most major insurance plans accepted "Don't be afraid to try something new. Dr. Charbel will make you comfortable with treatment tailored specifically to your needs." - Mark M.

09/19/2017

It went very good I can now walk through the grocery store with out depending on a cart to assist me through it I seems if I walked very far my lower back would start to cramp and I would have to set a minute or two to rest it . I did not want to be a trucker that had to grab a cane to walk in the truckstop and at 66 yo I was rapidly becoming that. My car even overheated before II got there and they came and got me and return me to the car before you ask no they did not fix the car

Description of Work
Indy Myopain worked on my back and lower back

Category massage therapy,pain management

08/01/2017

These professionals are the best in genuine patient care! they patiently discuss my condition and their treatment strategies, listen well, explain clearly, and carefully, very effectively tackle the problem. The best!!!

Description of Work
Steve consulted and Sylvia (Dakun) treated my rotator cuff (a 5-year issue from an accident), along with chronic golf/tennis elbow. No pain all summer when I've played golf--first time in years free of pain; so far, no pain in my rotator cuff. Just last week, Sylvia saved my golf vacation with one treatment of my lower back...so appreciated!

01/17/2017

Full range of motion and mobility restored. Sylvia is always very professional and concerned about helping people. These treatments have allowed me to cancel my hip surgery, so well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Treatment for hip arthritis.

Category massage therapy,pain management

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Our sole mission is to help people live pain free!

10/24/2015

Steve and Sylvia are very knowledgeable and highly competent in myofascial therapy and Triggerpoint therapy. Equally important, they are both kind, caring professionals. The visit begins by filling out a chart indicating where the pain occurs, what kind of pain it is (aching, throbbing, stabbing, burning, etc) and its intensity. After an examination of the painful areas including range of motion, muscle condition, etc., the therapy session begins. My experience with Myopain has been nothing short of incredible. Sylvia has amazing instincts for where the pain is and once she begins treating the affected areas, she is extremely effective in releasing tension in stiff, painful muscles and taking pressure off impinged nerves. Sylvia uses a combination of myofascial massage therapy and Triggerpoint therapy with a sound wave machine that is applied directly on the painful areas. I am extremely pleased with the treatments and care provided by Sylvia. My lower back pain was completely eliminated on my first visit several months ago. I have not experienced lower back pain since then. My sciatica pain has been significantly reduced over the course of several visits. I walked in limping for my most recent treatment on October 22nd and walked out pain free and limp free.

Description of Work
I have recurring sciatica pain and was referred to Myopain Relief Center by a colleague at work who was very pleased with her treatment. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful and scheduled me immediately as they have on all previous visits.

Category chiropractor,massage therapy,pain management

02/16/2015

I've had daily chronic migraines since 2006, and have tried many different things to help alleviate them, such as many medications, Botox, steroid injections, and acupunture. Nothing has given me as much relief as the trigger point therapy. Before therapy, I couldn't get through a single day without a migraine. Since therapy, I have had days with no headaches! It has really helped me get my quality of life back! The owners are wonderful! They are very caring and compassionate. You can tell that they really love helping people and what they do. I am so glad that I found Indy Mypopain Center, and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Trigger point therapy for daily chronic migraines.

06/16/2014

PROVIDER: Steve has a very professional work ethic...very caring and considerate. He also has a great sense of humor. RESULTS: I experienced soreness the day after therapy. However, the chronic back pain has not recurred...amazing! The hip and leg pain have subsided. FUTURE: I will return soon for the right side therapy and a left side review. I am looking forward to ridding myalgia in other parts of my body, more flexibility, and Zumba.

Description of Work
RE: Experiencing chronic, recurring intense pain under left shoulder blade. Burning. sharp pain in left hip and inner thigh. Discomfort in lower left leg and foot. I have a history of myalgia. SERVICE: For almost 2 hours Steve manipulated the muscles on the entire left side of my body. He also educated me, in layman terms, as he worked. Aware that the treatment would be painful, he guided me through management of the pain levels.

Category pain management

Thank you [member name removed] for trusting Indy Myopain Relief Center for your desire to live a pain free life. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Trigger Point & Massage Therapy. Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, Myofascial Acoustic Compression Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, Massage Therapy, Cranial Sacral

Diagnose. Prescribe Medicine. Perform Invasive Procedures such as dry needling or acupuncture.