IDEAL WATER TREATMENT INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2000

4.2

USES SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE....

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

Ryan Water Systems

Ryan Water Systems is a full service water treatment and plumbing company based in Indy. We offer customized solutions for your specific plumbing and water treatment needs.

Elgin Water Care

Family owned and operated since 1946. The Hull family has owned the business for the last 72 years and provides residential and commercial water softening, filtration, drinking water, salt delivery, bottled water and service to most makes and models of water softeners.

01/27/2019

Jon B.

SCAM ALERT!!!! Search YouTube for "Free water test scam". This is exactly what happened to us. ABC NEWS has numerous videos alerting people to this scam Ideal Water takes part in. We received something in the mail that appeared to be from our local city water, offering us a coupon book to run a free test on our water. They then pressured us into financing a $7500 water softener and reverse osmosis system you can get anywhere else for 1/3 the price (or less). They generously gave me two days to change my mind. Unfortunately sometimes it takes more than two days to realize you've been SCAMMED. For me (the naive first time homeowner) I became another victim. I found out after the fact some of the names of the "people" involved with this company are Broad Ripple, and Mary Rainwater. The bank (AQUA FINANCE) might as well be located in West Africa. This place should be shut down. Do not fall victim as I did. I will be seeing them in the courtroom soon.

Description of Work
Water Softener

10/23/2017

Richard M.

Very proficient.. a bit pricey but its for life

Description of Work
Custom water filtration installation

11/19/2016

WILLIAM R & NANCY A G.

It went excellent. Any time I needed them to come out they did.

Description of Work
I didn't understand how to use the machine, the company explained and helped figure out hot to operate and work equipment

05/31/2016

Franklin S.

When they came out to talk to us about water quality, I knew right from the start this was going to be a sales pitch. I was OK with that, also knew it was not going to be cheap since you don't go through that level of a dog and pony show for something cheap. Once purchased, the install went very smoothly (I was at work, but my wife handled it all with a 2 year old in tow). The installation was done within a couple hours and we noticed differences within just a couple days. Water quality: Fantastic, I have descaled a few things and they have continued to work well, better then before. The dishes coming out of the dishwasher don't have a film on them anymore...very happy

Description of Work
Installed new Puronics system as well as RODI system under sink for drinking water

04/27/2015

Jason P.

They are great! The reps at the office to the installer, everyone was super friendly. Gave me good options. In less than 2 hours had everything switched out. Unit even came with a multi-year warranty.

Description of Work
A pipe froze in my laundry room. Replaced the water softener that was damaged as a result.

06/18/2014

Jonathan W.

Have dealt with Ideal water for over 15 years and they are great. We had trouble with this latest install only in the fact that the water spigot leaked. Everytime they came out they were courteous and got it taken care of. This last repair has taken care of the problem.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking water spigot for the osmosis water system

06/04/2014

Josh R.

Arrived on time, tested our water against our water after being treated. Installer arrived next day on time, installed cleanly and professionally.

Description of Work
Installed Whole Home Water treatment system. A family member recommended to me and I will recommend to everyone. It is expensive, but well worth it.

03/11/2013

Lora C.

Overall it went well. In the case of water softners it takes some time to see how the system is working overall. There is a one-year service warranty so I plan to have them take a look at it again to ensure all is working properly. I would like to note that there was a problem with the equipment under the sink. I called Ideal and they responded promptly to schedules a time to come out. The problem was resolved and I have not noted any more issues with the equipment under the sink.

Description of Work
Upgrade of the initial water softner. Since the original was purchased, a discounted price was given. The service included new equipment and removal of old equipment.

02/18/2013

Doug K.

What happened was the servicemen showed up, said it's fixed (something minor) and got paid the flat service fee. A couple of weeks went by and it was clear it still wasn't fixed. He came back and a couple of weeks later it still wasn't fixed. Just a note, I was only charged the initial flat rate service once. This went on one more time until I told them I started loosing my patience. The last time they came out they replaced most of the internal parts of the cleaning tank for free. He also suggested I clean the brine tank when it empties. I was not charged for the labor and not charged for the parts. What can I say but thank you. It now works.

Description of Work
I had my water softener serviced about 9 weeks ago due to having hard water about 3 days after it's weekly cleaning cycle.

05/15/2008

MARK & ANNA T.

The system has been leaking for quite some time, there is rust and water damage around the area of the tank. I have contacted them a couple times, now they are telling me that it is going to be over 300.00 to fix this.

Description of Work
They installed a new water system in 2006 it is an IQ series Ionix.

IDEAL WATER TREATMENT INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2000

4.2

7836 Clearwater Pkwy

Indianapolis, IN 46240

WHOLE HOUSE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS, IN-HOME DEMOS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover