Hope Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2007

IN

1919 E 52nd St

Indianapolis, IN 46205

We specialize in working on older homes and those problems that require unique solutions. We offer full service residential plumbing services to customers looking for "long-term" and "efficient" solutions. We work on the following plumbing items - toilets, sinks, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water softeners, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, gas lines, clogged drains, water lines, main lines, and all other non-listed residential plumbing needs....

Deals

4.4

plumbers (1067)drain cleaning (143)water heaters (108)well & water pump repair (38)water softeners (38)sewer cleaning (37)drain pipe installation (34)HVAC Companies (29)appliance repair (27)home remodeling (19)handyman (13)gas leak repair (11)

06/08/2021

Contacted Hope Plumbing on a Monday morning and they were able to provide the estimate and installation the same day. Ryan was friendly and professional. Our water heater was under warranty so he was able to pick up a replacement using the authorization code from the water heater company. GmWe are glad to have hot water again!

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/19/2021

Quentin and his helper came on a Friday in February and got started. They later had to call Citizens to get the water shut off because the lines crossed. They had to return on Monday to finish. Guess what happened on Monday? It snowed! They stayed until 6 PM to get the job finished with several inches on the ground. The water line was replaced at no charge.

Description of Work
sewer main line replacement

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

04/16/2021

I was disappointed that the service tech did not have the replacement faucet or garbage disposer with him when he came out. I made it clear in my request for an estimate that at a minimum, these two items need to be repaired/replaced so he should have brought them when he came. Instead, I had to wait for an hour for him to drive to the "warehouse" to pick up the items and come back. I did not see ...

Description of Work
Faucet and garbage disposer replacement

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/03/2021

Richard was our service guy. Have me 3 prices on the work. Performed the work great and cleaned up any mess

Description of Work
Pipe replacement

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/19/2021

They provided service and options that encompassed the gamut of corrective issues needed. They listened and worked with us without being too pushy on the most expensive option and were able to fix our issue the same day following all CDC safety guidelines due to the current pandemic.

Description of Work
Fixed a Bathroom Faucet leak, and provided advice on how prevent it from happening again.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/05/2021

They broke marked water lines, took days to complete work. Caused my drains inside to backup and try blaming it on internal plumbing that never had an issue. Ruined carpet, rude disrespectful. Took my money and ran

Description of Work
Sewer repair

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience, [Member Name Removed]. When we originally came out, there was sewage that had been backing up in the home for quite some time, resulting in the condition of your carpets. We did offer to get a cleaning company out, as we were willing to do whatever we could to help. However, you were unable to provide us with any pictures of the damage. Initially...

02/03/2021

Found water leak and fixed broken instrument.

Description of Work
Water leak

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/08/2021

It went extremely well. The technician was professional and thorough. He spend at least 30 minutes with me reviewing the current configuration to ensure that the replacement water heater would meet our needs. We switched from a tank water heater to a tankless water heater and couldn't be happier. The tech did a great job with the installation and left the area clean and organized.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

We greatly appreciate your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/08/2020

I needed one outdoor frost free silcock replaced. Cost of parts @ $50 and 1 to 1-1/2 hours labor on the top end. They quoted me $770 to do this work. Outrageous price. I paid their $89 trip charge and told them no thanks. I have a plumber coming tomorrow to do the work @ $200 all in.

Description of Work
Outdoor frost free silcock

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/13/2020

OK, but left a bad feeling. Technician gave me a list of options from simple that I could do myself had I bothered to study the problem--replacing the rubber flapper--to needlessly complex that I could not see how the problem could be solved--tech proposed installing a water softener system, based on the rust-colored stains inside the tank. I explained that the toilet was old, and that the stains ...

Description of Work
Toilet leaks: experiences near-constant water flow from tank to bowl; no leakage on floor

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Residential toilets, sinks, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water softeners, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, gas lines, clogged drains & water lines.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check