Handy House Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2019

3.6

Serving Indianapolis and the Surrounding Area

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee...

07/01/2020

Shirley P.

It was good

Description of Work
General housekeeping

Category handyman service, house cleaning

06/18/2020

Kathleen R.

Canceled AT the appointment time with text. No contact - except email. Absolutely unacceptable. They rescheduled for the DAY I was having an event and I said ok- of course had already paid - AGAIN canceled at Appointment time with text - rescheduled two days later. Nope- emailed and got my card to credit. They said they didn’t have many professionals in my area!!! Then don’t accept an appointment- I was really upset. I wouldn’t have been rude or anything to the person- it’s Handy’s fault. I’ll never use Handy. I want to use another cleaning service- how can I contact them?

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/26/2019

Kerry S.

An automated reply every time leads me to believe no one is reading the message

Description of Work
Estimate for cleaning

07/02/2019

Amy O.

They were scheduled to arrive at 8:00a.m. today, July 2, 2019. at 10:30a.m. they still hadn't arrived so I cancelled. They tell me they will refund my money.

Description of Work
i paid and scheduled them for 8 hours of business cleaning

06/24/2019

Connie W.

Pretty good. I didn't realize I would have to make a list for her to clean. she missed a couple things, that I found after she left. It included one thing that was not complete. Next time I will make a better complete list

Description of Work
house cleaning

06/10/2019

Renee M.

I got a deal but their regular price is $100 for a one bedroom. It doesn't take three hours to clean my apartment. One or two hours would be fine but they don't offer that option. Their app is also very buggy so I probably won't be using them any time soon.

Description of Work
cleaning my apartment

03/15/2019

Michael C.

There were (3) cancellations until they finally showed up to do the work. The guy that finally did show up did a great job.

Description of Work
Assembly of a chest drawer through Handy.

03/13/2019

sean E.

Great.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/27/2019

Wendy R.

It went smoothly and I was happy with the handyman.

Description of Work
Booked a handyman to build a desk through Handy.

02/18/2019

Victor P.

It went just fine, they arrived on time, she did a good job, I've used her twice.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

02/15/2019

Vincent M.

It was really simple and done at the time of purchase. It's convenient.

Description of Work
booked a handyman through handy.

Correa's Cleaning Services

Correa's Cleaning Service is a cleaning service in Indianapolis. Founded in 2018 we pride ourselves on being trustworthy, reliable, and also making your home or office sparkling clean with every service. Serving the entire Indianapolis area, we offer both Residential and Office Cleaning Services. All of our maids have background checks and our owner has over 15 years of professional cleaning experience.

Yadira Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cleaner1O1

Cleaner1O1 is an owner operated home cleaning service that focuses on Customer Satisfaction. We feel invested in each of our clients and treat your homes like we treat our own. We are reliable, easy to work with, and dedicated to getting your home back into shape.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Bookings for Cleaning services: House or apartment cleaning services, move in-move out cleaning, spring & fall cleaning. Bookings for Handyman services: Furniture assembly, TV mounting, and general handyman services