Greg Mrakich Painting LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2001

1007 W 72 St

Indianapolis, IN 46260

Owner operated. Trained in lead safety. Award winning. Completed 8 hour EPA coures: Lead Renovator Initial Certificate Number: R-I-18499-10-12215 EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm - NAT-60689-1...

01/06/2021

Sonia S.

Greg the Painter answered our call for his professional help. We were in over our heads with two projects for our new home. We hired him because of his expertise in using a roller and brush. Our two projects that he completed in a remarkably timely fashion are stunning! Thank you!

Description of Work
We purchased a home and needed professional help.

11/21/2019

Ronnie K.

Every job that Greg has done for us has been done on time, fairly priced and superbly done. His attention to detail is amazing. He even has consulted us on color for interior rooms and has been spot on every time with subtleties in shades. He picked the perfect pain and prepped perfectly for painting the inside of our shower and medicine cabinet upstairs. The paint has lasted and lasted despite the humidity during showers, and the medicine cabinet has withstood all bottles that my husband sets directly on the metal. The rust inhibitor WORKS under that paint! He is proactive on touching up our exterior too, so that we avoid more expensive complete repainting too often. He has found solutions to our peeling paint on our living room walls by directing air flow away away from the wall and using a better paint than the painter before him used. In essence, he is highly knowledgeable, detailed oriented, proactive and dependable. He uses the most suitable products for the jobs as well. When he leaves after the job is done, we can't even tell he was there other than the beautiful work he leaves behind. I recommend him to everyone I know. We are so grateful for him!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting over the years.

Category house painters,interior painters

11/17/2019

Mark H.

Outstanding! I have a mid-century modern custom-built home circa 1965, eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. We were looking for a painter who understood the period and would honor the original design intentions of the architect. Greg went above our expectations and made suggestions that brought out design elements (extending the interior color to ourside accents to bring out the indoor-outdoor design). The quality and preparation were above standard and the end product is better than we had hoped. Thank you, Greg, for being more than a contractor; you were a partner and treated our home as though it were your own.

Description of Work
Interior painting

11/14/2019

Joel S.

Greg as usual did a fantastic job. We needed a complete repaint of living room along with wallpaper removal and light drywall work. Greg was efficient, clean, timely and also took care of all of the furniture and carpet in the room. He is great with color and very helpful in helping us decide which color worked best in the room. Without a doubt we will hire him again. Our next project is just waiting for him to have the time to schedule the work. He is truly an artisan painter.

Description of Work
wallpaper removal and painting, light drywall work.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Thank you for the review.

11/09/2019

Shawnta B.

We received a quote and provided the timeline for work to start. Work did not start when we planned. This delayed our timeline by a week. When the job was finished, our house was a mess. We had a broken lamp, paint on the hood of our stove, fragments of the broken lamp all over the carpet in one room, caulk in the carpet in multiple rooms, and glue from pulled down wallpaper in our master bathtub. After a one week delay, we had to delay our plans for another week to hire someone else to clean up the mess left behind. We have had positive experiences with contractors for over a decade, but we have never had a contractor not clean up after work was completed. This was a disappointing and frustrating experience. We would not recommend this company or use this company again.

Description of Work
Whole house interior painting

Category interior painters

Interesting considering ... It had been so long since I heard from this customer after numerous attempts to reach her that I thought I did not get the project. After getting the job, I started within a few days and worked over the weekend to complete it by Monday. As stated in my original bid, I told her that payment was due upon completion. At no time was there any discussion about form of payment. As I was leaving, the customer asked what type of payment I accepted. My response was cash or check. Customer wanted me to send her an invoice and said she would send me a check. It had been 3 weeks since completing the job and no payment was received. I finally contacted the customer by email, and reminded her that payment was due on completion. Here is her response: Hi Greg, All the other contractors who worked on our house were paid the same day the work was completed because they accepted multiple forms of payments such as card, Apple pay, Zelle, etc. If you would like to be paid immediately, please provide electronic form of payment or you will have to wait until we are able to get a certified check from the bank. Had we known you were not able to accept all forms of payment like a typical business, we would not have hired you. This is extremely inconvenient for us. In over 25 years in business, I have had maybe two people ask about credit card payment. We added Apple Pay to make it convenient for this customer (and any other customers who prefer this method. My bank does not offer Zelle.) As it was the weekend when I received her email, the bank could not activate it until Monday, which they did. After informed of activation, it still took a week for payment. As for me breaking a lamp, never happened. As for paint on hood of stove, never brought to my attention. Nothing was caulked by me, was told flooring to be replaced (drop cloths still used on job). Please refer to my 112 "A" grades. I stand by my work.

10/01/2019

M C C.

Had Greg back to do more interior painting and to freshen up the paint on the cabinets. He uses quality paint, provides quality craftsmanship, is neat, has an eye for what will work well, and is dependable. A good painter in our opinion.

Description of Work
Interior Paint

12/03/2018

Jeffrey S.

Greg is top notch very professional, punctual and would hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
Painted our cabinets

09/26/2017

Tinsley D.

Our house was built in 1960, so things didn't go 100% as planned; however, Greg made sure that at the end of the project, we were happy and the work was just what we expected. He went above and beyond to work out any issues.

Description of Work
Greg recently painted the whole back side of our house after we had our hardwood floors refinished. I love our new rooms so much that now I spend a lot more time in them because they're so gorgeous. .

04/06/2017

MICHELLE M.

Wonderful! Greg arrived on time and painted the rooms with care. He moved all furniture and put everything back the way it was and left everything in a clean and orderly condition. My original estimate was for $500 but Greg only charged $450 because it didn't take as long as he thought.

Description of Work
Painted living room and dining room.

Thank you.

02/05/2017

Ashley Jill C.

Greg was great. Our rooms look fantastic, and Greg made the process very easy. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Stripping wallpaper from a foyer/stairway and an office, painting both rooms

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Thank you for the review. Love your house

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Pioneer Kitchens

Pioneer Kitchens is a locally-owned and owner-operated business. Conveniently located just south of I-465 and State Road 37 on Indianapolis’ Southside, we’ve been in business since 1978. Our remodeling showroom displays KraftMaid and refaced cabinetry, as well as the accessories needed to complete your remodeling project.

Offers by Pioneer Kitchens on Angi
    Storm Masters LLC

Insurance Claims Specialist Roofing-Siding-Gutters Water-Wind-Hail Restoration Locally owned Licensed-Bonded-Insured

Interior & exterior painting, kitchen and bathroom cabinet painting, historic restoration, faux finish, oil based stains & lacquers, wallpaper removal, drywall & plaster repair, deck staining, residential & commercial projects & color consulting.