Get Locksmith Indianapolis

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

4.3

7856 Michigan Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Locked out of your car? Need a new set of keys? Stuck outside your home in the sweltering heat? Call us now at (317) 527-5625 to schedule your service right away! Servicing the Indianapolis metro area, we provide a variety of automotive, residential and commercial locksmith services. There are never any hidden fees or surcharges for weekends, holidays or night visits and a 90-day guarantee is included. All of our professional and licensed locksmiths will arrive to your location within 20 minutes of your initial call and use top-of-the-line supplies to solve any of your locksmith needs...

12/07/2017

Tamara C.

I called to request service and was told it would be $79 and they would be there in 20-25 minutes. This seemed like a fair price and their profile stated that their locksmiths arrive within 20 minutes of your initial call. All seemed well. After 20 minutes I received call from the actual locksmith confirming the address and saying he would be their soon. I assumed he was close by. After another 30 minutes I called to cancel the service (50 minutes after the initial call) and seemed like no big deal. 3 minutes later they call back saying I have to pay the service fee because the guy is 5 minutes away. I said I was not paying the fee as they said it would be 20-25 minutes not 60 minutes. I never would have told them to come out had I known it would be that long. He said he would tell his manager that I was not paying the fee.

Description of Work
I was locked out of my house and called to get a locksmith to come out.

Category locksmith

08/20/2017

DIANA K.

Moved to a new home and needed to have all of the locks re-keyed. Based on their ratings, I contacted Get Locksmith and I was not disappointed. Josh came on time to perform what I assumed was a straightforward task. He checked the locks and informed me that they were smart locks, which is a bigger, more expensive job. Josh explained the process to me and gave me a great discount, even though he had to make a second trip. He was very pleasant and professional and left the work site in great shape. I do not hesitate to recommend this company and I will certainly use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Re-key 6 locks on new home.

Category locksmith

Chief Of Locks

Armored Lock & Security, LLC

Our Commercial and Residential Locksmith services are exceptional and we ensure that none of our clients have to think twice in the future while they recommend Armored Lock & Security to others. Our professional technicians are the best chosen locksmiths who have the knowledge of handling all the upgraded equipment for locksmith based tasks. We are also specialized to help you with all of your security camera needs. Call us now on (317) 331-0864 or book a service call online!

Offers by Armored Lock & Security, LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Automotive , Residential and commercial Locksmith service. In shop service and Mobile service.