Fellowship Refrigeration Heating & Cooling

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 1997

5602 Elmwood Ave Ste 216

Indianapolis, IN 46203

6 EMPLOYEES. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: 317-251-6122, 317-357-7916, 317-881-9909, 317-844-8003, 317-897-5855, 317-271-3303....

06/15/2017

Jennifer C.

This is the only company that we use.

Description of Work
Our air conditioning wasn't working, so we had to call them.

03/26/2017

Harry P.

I have used Fellowship Heating & Cooling now for 7 years. They are always professional, courteous and prompt. They do great work for a great price. Can't ask for anything more.

Description of Work
furnace replaced

01/09/2017

KATHY L.

On time, easy to work with. Always explain all details and options well

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance on AC and Furnace. Have installed new furnace and AC this past year.

12/03/2016

david C.

We’ve been using them for a long time. They are a small family operated business. They are very friendly and very good at what they do. We’ve been using them for over 20 years.

Description of Work
I use Fellowship Heating & Air Conditioning for heating and A/C. We do a spring and fall tune up with them.

09/22/2014

Matt M.

Fellowship was quick and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/09/2014

GARY O.

They are a great company. They have serviced our refrigeration system, air conditioning system and furnace for 20 years. I also purchased two Big Boy filters from them the last time that came. They are excellent. Their price is probably average like the rest of the companies. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
The last time that I used Fellowship Refrigeration Heating & Cooling was in the beginning of the summer of last year for servicing our air conditioner.

07/22/2013

MARY & DAN K.

Excellent as always. Mark and Todd are very professional, friendly, know the technical details, and offer options when needed for repair or problem resolution. We have them out twice a year for Spring A/C check and Fall furnace check.

Description of Work
Spring air conditioning check and cleaning, filter replacement.

06/29/2013

Corey S.

This was the first really hot day and I had just come home from a long stressful week at work. My house was a sauna. The dog had drooled all over my couch and I thought it was pee. Needless to say I was a bit on edge. I didn't use the list to research. I just picked up the phone and started dialing. I must have called 20-30 companies. Putting up with jerky receptionists, automated systems, and hold time. Meanwhile I am now drenched. (shirt comin' off). When I did get in touch with a guy they told me they couldn't come out til next week. GRRRRR!!! Finally got hold of this dude who did the work and he was great. Said he was finishing up and would beat my house in an hour. Showed up when he said he would (Friday at 6:50PM). Kept the chitchat to a minimum and went to work. He had the job done in about 10 minutes. He provided me with a capacitor that EXCEEDED FACTORY SPECS so that I wouldn't have this problem again. He saved the day. It was awesome.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor and cleaned up around unit.

05/06/2013

KATHY L.

Great. have used before and will use again

Description of Work
Motor on furnace fan went out. Replaced it with new motor

04/24/2013

GARY O.

They are an absolutely terrific company in every aspect. They installed a new heating and air system for our home. They do very good work. It is a family ran business and they stand behind everything they do.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air unit, and I have them come out and do maintence twice a year.

03/19/2013

MARY & DAN K.

They are the only people that we use for our heating and cooling systems. They are wonderful. Their price was very reasonable. They noticed that we needed to add more insulation to our attic because the insulation had settled when they went to our attic. They are very professional and they show up on time. They are very knowledgeable and pleasant. We trust them. I would recommend them to others; I would tell others to hire them or to get a quote. They are great people.

Description of Work
We have been using Fellowship Refrigeration Heating & Cooling for our heating and cooling for many years. They come out twice year for us. They moved our thermostat to a better location. They also talked to us about adding insulation to our attic the last time.

03/16/2013

PAUL W.

They gave a quote of around $ 1000 which I thought was high. They did not get back to me with their quotes and forgot about me.

Description of Work
I used Fellowship Refrigeration Heating & Cooling for an estimate on install a new furnace.

09/18/2012

Thomas M.

My fridge decided to die on the Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend (of course!) so I began by reseaching on Angie's list and leaving lots of messages to see when I could get someone to come out. I ended up going with Fellowship because of their honesty and professionalism. The person who returned my call told me that he could absolutely get a technician out to my home that day and without a weekend or holiday charge. But he also took the time to let me know that the parts supply warehouse in the area that covered my make/model of appliance had closed and would not re-open until Tuesday morning so no matter if they came out or not they likely couldn't fix the problem before Tuesday morning and he recommended waiting until Tuesday so I wouldn't get charged for two service calls. This was not the response of any of the other companies (several of whom were eager to charge me overtime fees to come on a holiday weekend) until I asked about availablity of parts and the warehouse hours. When the technician arrived to provide the service, he was very professional - explained all of the options available and talked directly to our home warrenty company (we just bought our house a few months ago) to ensure that we were reimbursed for the service charges. While it was not pleasant to have my fridge and freezer out for three days, it was a pleasure to find a reputable, honest business to deal with this problem (and any other I may have in the future!). Thank you Fellowship!

Description of Work
Replaced compressor starter on my fridge

02/03/2012

MARY & DAN K.

They are excellent, they are honest, dependable, reliable people. They do what they say they are going to do. They are very personable.

Description of Work
They routinely do our furnace and air conditioning maintenance, we use them twice annually.

07/09/2011

MARIA T R.

Called this company today. I spoke directly with the person in charge who sounded very knowledgeable and able to diagnose the problem over the phone. He came to my house few hours later, found out that one of the thermostats was malfunctioning and replaced it. He was very professional, explained very clearly the problem and answered all my questions. I asked him info about the company and was told that it was started in 1967 by his father and that the company is made by him and his father. Personally, I like to use small local companies. I have no idea of how much does usually cost to replace one of the thermostat of a fridge, I believe that the price was fair considering that the repair was performed on a Saturday. I was very pleased by the work performed. I will definitely call this company again.

Description of Work
Called this company on a Saturday because of a cooling problem with my fridge. The problem was caused by a malfunctioning thermostat, which was replaced.

06/28/2011

Diane A.

Everything went well. They came on a very rainy day; they did not try to sell me a new unit. They were very fast and did work very fast.

Description of Work
I used FELLOWSHIP HEATING AND COOLING to check water heater, checked air conditioner, replaced a part.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

12/29/2010

elizabeth B.

Their service was good. They were prompt and courteous. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I use Fellowship Refrigeration Heating & Cooling for appliance repair. They were here within the last six months to install a new furnace and also did maintenance work.

12/09/2010

MARY & DAN K.

Monday of this week, Fellowship Heating & Cooling, came out promptly that morning. The owner, Mark, came out and repaired one of the circuit boards that had fried on our Trane high-efficiency unit. They identified the problem, replaced the board, tried to get Trane to help, and at the end of the day, they gave us the whole-sale price on the circuit board. We have been customers of Fellowship for a long time and they felt bad about the trouble so soon out of warranty. I was just fortunate in finding them years back and they were the only ones with factory-trained technicians, so this prompted me to call them. When I was shopping for a new furnace, they came out and helped me sort through what other information companies had been giving me. They are professional and cost-conscientious, service and product at a great price!

Description of Work
Our furnace went out the other night and the house was an icebox. We had to leave a faucet running it was so cold.

11/16/2010

James L.

From scheduling to completion it was a pleasant experience. Todd was polite, professional, and informative. I expected a sales pitch because our unit is 25 years old, but instead he told me how well it was built. His "fix" of cleaning the coil with an aggressive cleaner worked wonders. It drains off the water perfectly now. I believe I got my money's worth.

Description of Work
Cleaned a gunky coil in our heat pump (inside unit) that was dripping condensation on the filter. Cleared a plugged drain. Repaired a brittle PVC drain pipe.

10/21/2010

TERRY Z.

I was lucky enough to be referred to Fellowship by a friend who has a gas boiler system and has used them for years. She told me a story about how years ago she had an expensive built in refridgerator that had stopped working. The refridgeration service people told her that she needed to replace the compressor, but the replacement cost was close to the price of a new fridge. Luckily for her, Mark happened to be at her house during this time. He checked out her fridge, cleaned the compressor, and it worked like new again. After I heard that story, I knew I had to try this company. She was right, they really are good. I first used them five or six years ago. My boiler hadn't been serviced in years, so my first bill was around $500, and worth every penny of it. My furnace has never run better. After that, my annual checks run around $90 - 120, depending on what needs to be replaced.

Description of Work
Mark (the owner) did an annual check of my electric boiler, as he does every year. My system is from the mid 70's and he keeps it running and in excellent condition. I wouldn't even consider using another company. They do a great job at a very reasonable price. They will not try to sell you something if you don't need it. This is a wonderful family run business that provides the type and quality of service that used to be the norm decades ago, but is very rare in today's marketplace.

10/12/2010

RICHARD A.

We were very satisfied. We didn't know how to compare the pricing, so we didn't know if it was a little on the high side. But we really liked their work and we liked them. It was a good experience. We actually had them do more work than we expected.

Description of Work
We had them repair some appliances.

07/29/2010

MARY & DAN K.

Everything went well. Todd, the technician, was knowledgeable, professional, and did excellent work.

Description of Work
They replaced a thermostat.

06/26/2010

Trish P.

He was qualified and experienced. However, there were some personality and communication issues.

Description of Work
Checked & replaced thermostat in refrigerator/freezer

05/03/2010

MARGARET H.

They did a great job. I couldn't rate them any higher. I interviewed 4 different companies and they were the only ones where the person who was going to do the work was the one that actually came out to talk to me. It worked out great.

Description of Work
They installed two furnaces and air conditioners.

04/29/2010

greg F.

They arrived, identified the problem and fixed it ontime. They were straightforward and honest.

Description of Work
Replaced fan on outdoor AC unit. Part was expensive. They did not overcharge - I checked price on part later.

Seriously 24-7, LLC

Plumbing service Drain cleaning Sewer repair and replacements

Grateful Plumber

If you need a plumber in Indianapolis, IN who will provide quality plumbing services and excellent customer service, then Grateful Plumber is the company you should call. Our licensed and insured plumbers offer a wide range of commercial and residential plumbing services. If you need any kind of plumbing installation, maintenance, or repair, we’ve got you covered. We understand that having to call a plumber is always a hassle and that no one really wants to call a plumber. Our goal is to provide you with the best plumbing experience possible, so the next time you or one of your neighbors need a plumber you’ll remember us and call us again. When we come to your home, we will listen to what you’ve been dealing with, then we’ll do an inspection of our own and suggest possible solutions. We want to make sure that you get only the repairs you need for the problem that you are currently experiencing. We will never charge you for repairs that you didn’t need and we won’t try to upgrade from repairs to installation unless absolutely necessary. Let us show you how reliable, affordable, and dependable our services actually are. Give us a call today at 317-677-4918. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the job we do, we’ll stay and continue working until you are 100% happy with results. It’s you, your home and your business that we care about and we will do everything in our power to make sure you get the best possible plumbing repairs.

Offers by Grateful Plumber on Angi
    Hope Plumbing

We specialize in working on older homes and those problems that require unique solutions. We offer full service residential plumbing services to customers looking for "long-term" and "efficient" solutions. We work on the following plumbing items - toilets, sinks, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water softeners, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, gas lines, clogged drains, water lines, main lines, and all other non-listed residential plumbing needs.

Offers by Hope Plumbing on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

HEATING & COOLING - RESIDENTIAL/LIGHT COMMERCIAL, Indoor Air Quality (Filtering Systems) WATER HEATER SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. REPAIR REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS.

WASHER, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS.