Fastrack Mechanical

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

Locally Owned and Operated. Fastrack Mechanical LLC. has been meeting the heating and cooling needs of the central Indiana community since 1985. We believe in maintaining high standards of excellence by hiring quality people, providing excellent products at reasonable prices, and making a better future for all of us by meeting the EPA Standards that protect our environment. Fastrack Mechanical offers high efficient, durable, reliable Carrier heating and cooling systems. We also offer a variety of other products and services to improve your indoor air quality, keep your heating and cooling system running as efficiently as possible, and making your home feel more comfortable. We service all makes and models of heating and cooling systems whether it is for a home owner or business. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and offer 24 hour emergency service. You’ll find everything you need at Fastrack Mechanical ....

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated Heating & Air company with over 50 years total experience. Servicing Marion Co., Johnson Co., Hendricks County along with their surrounding counties, A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling provides residential and commercial services, installations, and repairs for all make and model HVAC appliances and products. We offer services from air conditioning, heating, water heaters, duct cleanings and air purification/ventilation services. A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling believes in disclosing all costs and fees upfront as soon as a proper diagnosis is made. A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling primarily installs and backs the Trane Brand. Trane is a leading provider of gas furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality products, gas and electric water heaters.

02/09/2017

He replaced all of the parts that were bad and installed a new garbage disposal. It was excellent, he gave the schedule and showed up on time, they cleaned up after and i feel like i got a very fair price. He did more that he had to, he went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a leaking kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

12/15/2016

The entire experience was great from first contact to installation of my new furnace. The owner's son, Nate, called me back within 15 minutes of me calling into their office. We discussed possibly repairing my ancient furnace, and he said that they could probably get it running again, but that my money would be much better spent on a new furnace. He wasn't trying to sell me on a new unit, but rath...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my Furnace replaced. It was built in 1985, so it was way past time to replace it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/14/2016

They do heating, cooling and plumbing. I would use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to repair a garbage disposal.

CATEGORY plumbing

09/14/2016

They are absolutely superior. They're very honest and very professional. They will tell you the truth, they never try to upsell you. They give free second opinions. They're very responsive, even when you have no heat and it's like 20 or 50 below zero

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Fastrack Mechanical for heating and A/C work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/30/2014

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

HVAC Service, Installation, Home Inspector, Residential and Commercial, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sump pump Repair and Replacement, Camera Drains, etc.

Duct Cleaning