Family Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2009

Family Heating and A/C is a family owned company that has been in business since 1983. We are a full service HVAC Company with a Class A unlimited license. We are a proud Independent American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. We currently have 4 service trucks. We offer annual service contracts for your furnace and A/C. Additional DBAs - B S D Family Heating & Air Conditioning, J L B F Inc....

Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville

We are a full service company offering a wide range of solutions to meet all your plumbing heating and air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs. We provide complete sales, installation, repair and service of all makes and models of residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning equipment, water softener installation, service for wells and all types of plumbing repair.

Offers by Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville on Angi

11/19/2020

They arrived on time, and inspected the unit, and they were able to fix the problem and they were very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs on the blower of the furnace

08/13/2018

They're very honest. They do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new HVAC unit.

10/26/2017

I'm always satisfied with their work. They're very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. I will continue to use their services and I'd recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Family Heating & Air Conditioning for the past 3 years. They come out twice a year for maintenance on my A/C and furnace.

08/15/2017

They are terrific. I have used the for years and they have always been really responsive and helpful. I totally trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak from my AC unit in my basement. Clogged drain pipe. He fixed it for no charge since I have a service contract.

06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about the folks at Family heating. Rachel in the office was very helpful and lined up someone to help me quickly. Mike the technician was on time, efficient, and polite even when dealing with my home warranty company for authorization for repairs (they aren't very polite). Outstanding work. Will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC problem diagnosis

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC for repairs, annual cleanings & equipment replacement.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa