Etter Interior & Exterior llc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

1902 E 35th St.

Indianapolis, IN 46218

Etter Interior & Exterior, LLC is a drug-free company with combined 17 years of professional experience. Just what it sounds like, in a residential kind of way... We focus on residences, but are not exclusively residential. You name it, we do it....

07/16/2014

aaron S.

I have known and done business with the owners / operators for years. These days I do not trust very many people in my home or around my children, but I would trust these folks whether I am home or not. It is difficult to find trustworthy people who want to do the right thing the right way the first time. I have never been disappointed with their work or timeliness of service. I have hired people in the past and have had to ask them to re-do things or re-set expectations, even show them how to do the services they were expected to provide, but not so with the Etters. They say, and quot;Nobody does it better than Etter.and quot; and I must agree! Good prices, too!

Description of Work
cleaning and general handyman / remodeling

Category house cleaning

It is my pleasure to be able to do business with you... And look forward to doing more work in the future... Thank you and have a nice day... Any time you need work done do not hesitate to contact us...

07/16/2014

nimesh T.

Everything went very well. They were on time and courteous. We never had any issues and I like the quality of the work they did.

Description of Work
They did an exterior paint job and sealed 7 exterior windows. They also painted and prepared a patio cover ceiling.

Category house painters

i would like to thank you for choosing Etter Interior & Exterior llc for all your painting needs..It was my pleasure doing business with you and look forward to being able to do more business with you in the future... Thank you again and have a wonderful day..

07/14/2014

CATHERINE G.

I selected Etter Interiors and Exteriors based on a flyer that was left at my door. The flyer detailed services available and offered the names of references. I have used Etter Interiors for approximately three months and have been extremely satisfied with the work provided. Christina Etter, head of the company, is the employee who works with me. She is careful to ask what specials cleaning jobs I need. She explains what products she is using (always as environmentally safe as possible) and is always on the look out for new and improved products. If she is using a new product she makes sure to test it in an out-of-the way place. She is prompt, a quick worker, and always calls to confirm our appointments. I would recommend Etter Interiors and Exteriors to neighbors and friends. Honest, reliable, and good common sense....a winning combination.

Description of Work
Cleans my house every three weeks.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to do a review for my company..It is my pleasure to be able to clean for..And i also thank you for giving me the chance to show you my cleaning skills...Look forward to cleaning for you again.. Thank you again and have a wonderful day..

Mailbox Pro

Cost is determined by the job.

Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email, but please include your phone number. Award winning.

Offers by Danny's Pro Painters LLC on Angi
    Venegas Painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in interior and exterior painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Satisfaction

Kitchen & Bath upgrade, Cleanout, Gut rehab, Plumbing repair, Plumbing fixture replacement, Painting, Drywall, Electric fixture replacement, Floor covering, Window upgrades, Gutter replacement, Landscaping, Residential cleaning & Commercial Cleaning

We do not supply materials..We ask for our customers to obtain materials for projects..We can pick the materials up after obtained..By doing this way we can give you better deals..