Eco Carpet Cleaning LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

9204 Lansburgh Cir

Indianapolis, IN 46234

Our goal is to offer our customers of the greater Indianapolis metro area the highest-quality, hassle-free, eco-friendly carpet cleaning service at a fraction of the price. To ensure that we can provide the best carpet cleaning service possible, we offer very competitive pricing for all your carpet cleaning needs....

12/03/2021

Susan Z.

It went great! Randy uses an eco-friendly carpet cleaner that works extremely well. Our carpet looks like new. He has been our go-to carpet cleaner for a while now.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning in Living Room, Dining Room, Hall and Stairs

02/05/2020

Jo Ellen B.

We are very pleased with Eco Carpet Cleaning--professional, amenable to our needs, and price was right! Will highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future! Many thanks for your positive review and recommendation.

12/31/2019

Stephanie H.

Carpets look great! He was on time and the carpets dried quick. Super nice guy!

Description of Work
I purchased a deal to have my carpets cleaned the weekend before Christmas

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your repeat business and reviews. As always we look forward to our next visit. Thank you!

10/11/2019

David W.

Staff was friendly and the job went smoothly.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business and review. Thank you!

10/07/2019

Jane A.

Had carpet in Great Room cleaned. Work competed in timely manner and at a competitive price. Very Satisfied.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review. We do appreciate your business!

05/11/2019

Joan H.

Did a wonderful job. Used a different cleaning system that was MUCH better than the usual means that take hours to dry and take much more time. Instead he used an extracting system after spraying the floor with something that emolliates spills, etc. It even cleaned a rust ring from a lamp that was put on a wet area previously. The work was done so quickly, dried quickly, and my 98 year old Mom was able to be back in her room in record time.

Description of Work
All carpets in my house cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate the review and your business. Thank you!

05/02/2019

Susan Z.

Randy Carter did an excellent job and did it efficiently. He has been our "go to" carpet cleaner for quite a while. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in living room, dining room, hallway and stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review. It'[Member Information Removed] always a pleasure working for your family.

11/08/2018

SARAH H.

Randy was great, friendly and helpful. He did a very thorough job on our couch, ottoman and 2 recliners. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you, sincerest thanks for your valued business and the chocolate chip cookies. Look forward to working with you again soon.

09/30/2018

Sarah E.

Randy was efficient and prepared to get the stain out of my rug. I was worried that it would soak through to my wood floors but he was able to troubleshoot and protect my floors as he was working. I am impressed with his knowledge and ability to clean up my messes!

Description of Work
Stain out of carpet

Category carpet cleaners

We're happy to know your carpets turned out so well! Thank you for your review.

07/17/2018

Rose S.

Great service and quick response when we needed a cleaning asap. Reasonable prices and very punctual.

Description of Work
carpets, stairs and couches.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/27/2018

Kelly H.

It went great. He arrived on time. Did a great job cleaning the carpet and got stains out that I thought were impossible.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

03/07/2018

Molly S.

Wonderful! Very responsive and did a great job cleaning!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/21/2017

Felicia D.

Very well. They were on time and the work was done in about an hour and a half. The carpets looked great and still do after about a month. The price was about the same as most places, but the quality was better than some others we've had. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had 5 areas of carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we do appreciate it. We look forward to our next visit. Thanks again.

11/20/2017

Kaizad D.

They did a great job getting out some stubborn stain and accommodating us before Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review; it's much appreciated.

10/22/2017

Rebecca G.

It went well. He arrived on time an did a great job.

Description of Work
My carpeting needed cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review. We do appreciate your business.

09/19/2017

Stephanie H.

I am very pleased with his work and how quickly he responded to my message on Angie's List. He squeezed me in to his busy schedule on a short notice. He showed up with in the time frame that he said he would. The carpet looks AMAZING!!!! The carpet was also dry in about 2 hours. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He cleaned the carpet for my 3 bedroom apartment.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate the review and repeat business. We look forward to our next visit. Thank you!

09/14/2017

Karen C.

I would use them again for more minor cleaning jobs. The dog incidents we didn't quite get out, some were involved stains.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your positive rating; thank you for your business.

08/30/2017

VANESSA S.

They responded immediately when i messaged them about scheduling the carpet cleaning last week. I haven't moved into my new place yet, however, they understood i couldn't be there during my work day. So i left a key in the mail box. They reached out via email and text message to confirm the key's position last night. I went by today on lunch and it was completed this morning as they said it would be! They were super helpful for me. Good price. Excited to move in on clean carpets!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning - stairs, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

06/28/2017

Andrew P.

Very friendly service. Arrived on time and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to serving you again.

06/28/2017

LETHA S.

Service went very well. Mr Carter responded the same day to my Angie's List purchase and we were able to set up a date and time right away. He arrived on time. Professional and very friendly and easy to talk to. We walked through the areas that needed cleaning and special attention. He was thorough and gave extra detail and time to the heavily soiled areas and stains. My carpets look good as new, threads are refreshed and clean smelling. I highly recommend his service and will use again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our company. It truly was a pleasure to meet you. Please don't hesitate to call us again. Thank you!

06/07/2017

Amanda H.

Expert was right on time and was very professional, courteous and explained the process well. Carpets looked and smelled great! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Came to clean after we closed on our house, before we moved in.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to serve you.

06/06/2017

Judith S.

They did a great job and tried many different ways to get out various stains

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you again. Thank you for the review.

05/25/2017

Kathy-Sue K.

A service representative arrived on time and in a company uniform at my door, politely introduced himself and went over what we talked about cleaning on the phone and the price. I REALLY APPRECIATED all of this professionalism...if I had ANY questions I could ask BEFORE the job started. He quickly went to work and before I knew it ...and THOSE CARPETS LOOKED GREAT !! I highly recommend this company .

Description of Work
I needed 2 bedroom carpets shampooed and steam cleaned. My carpets are not in the best condition because of their age thus my expectations were not high.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for leaving a positive review and recommending us. We look forward to business with you in the future!

05/12/2017

GLENN B.

Arrived at the designated time. Inspected the job site and explained the process. Vacuumed, treated stains, and cleaned every area.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business and positive review. Thank you!

05/01/2017

Susan Z.

It went great! Randy is our go-to person for carpet cleaning. He uses an eco-friendly method of cleaning carpet, and we like that. He did the job efficiently and the results were perfect. He is very pleasant to be around and very professional. I recommend him with confidence.

Description of Work
We needed carpet cleaning for our living room, dining room, hall and stairs.

Simply Clean Inc

Simply Clean is family owned business located in Westfield Indiana serving central Indiana. We are a carpet cleaning company and what we do we do well. But we like to think of ourselves as more that just that! Our objective is to make it a simple as possible to do business with us while simplifying your life a bit as well. If for whatever reason you cannot find the answer to your question please give us call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Offers by Simply Clean Inc on Angi
    PME Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions

PME, Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions utilizes advanced cleaning methods to effectively remove stains and odors from a variety of fabrics and surfaces, including carpet, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout. We extend our services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Indianapolis area, and develop preventative maintenance plans to meet each customers' needs. We want every customer to be amazed by the difference our service makes in restoring the beauty and cleanliness of their home. Unlike most carpet and upholstery cleaning companies that strive to reduce their operating cost by using substandard cleaning products and low grade equipment, PME exclusively uses high end products and equipment that consistently provide high-quality results.By combining or high standards for quality, with our continued education in this industry, PME is able to maximize our customers' investments and ensure overall satisfaction. PME is proud to employ only IICRC certified technicians, which signifies that each technician is professional and possess the necessary education to ensure that they are skilled and knowledgeable of the standard methods of cleaning and equipped with the latest technology in this field.

Organic steam clean of indy

Carpet and upholstery cleaning with no hidden per square foot cost , all prices include pre conditioning of traffic areas and spot treatment .

Offers by Organic steam clean of indy on Angi

Eco-freindly Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning. Greater Indianapolis Metro Area.

Leather & Asian Cotton Cleaning