DR Contractors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

DR Contractors has been operating for 17 years. We are a full service company with skilled workers from, roofing, siding, gutter installation, home remodels/additions, deck, and plenty more. We work with insurance companies to get your insurance claim completed smoothly. We offer satisfaction and

PaintingA Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202046033
New tile floors, custom tile shower, vanity with granite top, paint, light fixtures.
View project
Bathroom Remodel  project

Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202046033
View project

gutter cleaning (1359)gutter repair (243)handyman (101)tile installation (90)roofing (57)house painting (54)siding companies (47)home remodeling (40)deck cleaning (38)interior painting (35)woodworking (34)window replacement (20)

04/20/2022

Katheryn F.

The office staff was very helpful in scheduling the repair promptly and the Crew was on-time, friendly, professional and efficient. The repair was great and I would recommend this company to others and will use in the future.

Description of Work
Replace fascia board piece and gutter section

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Thanks so much! You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your kind review.

03/28/2022

ED K.

They are very good . I've used them few years now. They are quick they clean the gutters well. the price is good.

Description of Work
Clean my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

09/02/2021

Kurt G.

3 months ago I called and scheduled to have DR Contractors come to my house to clean gutters. I noticed afterwards that trees were sprouting in 2 areas of the gutters. After I complained numerous times by phone, sent emails, took photos, had the roof inspected for unrelated damage and was told the gutters were completely full of debris, told them again - still nothing was done. They were already paid, and they clearly did not do the work. I guess they never will. Fired for good. Fired from my business too. Horrible people.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

07/24/2021

Maryann T.

Completed in one day. Cleaned up. No left over mess!

Description of Work
Replace gutters with leaf guard

Category gutter repair, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

04/08/2021

Amanda L.

they really good and the customer service they able to schedule. they came and remove all the debris they do an excellent job!

Description of Work
they clean the gutter and downspout

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

01/12/2021

TIMOTHY R.

The service was prompt and well-communicated. DR was organized and responsive. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters

Category gutter repair, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

12/13/2020

Maxine R.

Great! Tim (who installed the floor) is great! He's a perfectionist and worked diligently to do a good job. The job took longer than expected but was well with it. DR Contractors quoted a fair price and did an excellent job with everything. Painters were meticulous and professional. We would definitely use DR Contractors again.

Description of Work
Install ceramic click-n-lock tile in kitchen & hall. Install NuCore Plank flooring in bedroom and bathroom. Remove 2 closets, repair drywall & paint bedroom. Relocate light switch and install canned lights in bedroom. Install attic access with door in ceiling. Lift and level house.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for DR Contractors - 7860 Indian Lake Rd, Indianapolis, IN - 39082753

11/20/2020

Donna G.

The team at DR Contractors were excellent to work with and did quality work. Their execution of our design plan was excellent. The project managers and work teams were friendly, responsive, and willing to take the time to answer all our questions. They did a great job on communication of project scheduling, and keeping us up to date on the overall progress of the project.

Description of Work
removing wooden deck and building roofed patio, side walk and raised garden beds

Category concrete repair, decks, gutter repair, roofing, home builders, structural engineer, house painters

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/27/2020

Sandra T.

DR Contractors has been wonderful to work with. We collected names and scheduled the day for all to get done. It was so smooth and looks wonderful. We never have to paint wood again!!! And we did not even have to be home to get it done. Very professional.

Description of Work
We have had 2 work orders for Garage door trimmings for our wood to be enclosed with aluminon. This had been a community project that involved 34 homes.

Category garage doors, home builders

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/15/2020

Houen H.

Terri came to my house and gave me a bid very promptly. We had to delay the project for about a year but when I contacted them to get the project going again we are able to finalize and update the bid in about a week. Initially I was told that the project will be completed in 2 to 3 weeks but they were able to come out three days later to get the project started. They worked very hard and finish the project over the course of three days. Their workers were kind and professional. There were a few spots where the siding that’s were a little off but overall the quality was very good. They inspected the house and replaced areas of damaged siding. What I liked was that Terry was very reasonable. Other companies wanted to replace the entire wall face but he felt like only a few areas needed to be repaired. I also added on additional things during the project and he was very prompt in getting back to me and updating me with a new bid. I was very satisfied with their company. I would use them again if I had the opportunity

Description of Work
Siding repair and garage trim repair

Category siding, home builders

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/16/2020

Elena S.

Did an excellent job,cleaned up well.

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/16/2020

MARY ANNE G.

They did fantastic job! always kept me updated on progress , next steps. wore a mask at all times. cleaned up every day before they left. Gave perfect recommendation for wall paint after I had tried 6 samples that did not work. Kept to schedule. Looks like a HGTV remodel bathroom now. I am using DR Contractors for guest bath overhaul.

Description of Work
update master bath

Category home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

09/02/2020

Paul S.

Skilled team of 2 arrived and understood my concerns as well as design to eliminate buckling from driveway frost heaving. I had a partial roll of the aluminum siding and they were able to make repairs to all 4 sites without buying any more supplies. That reduced the cost of their repair by $100.00!

Description of Work
Replace aluminum trim that Bone Dry re-installed as well as the trim around garage door

Category siding, home builders

Cost $731.2

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/01/2020

Vince S.

Excellent customer service. Repair made without being at house. Ashley coordinated very well. Work quality was excellent.

Description of Work
Replace damaged section of gutter

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/13/2020

Jane C.

Very well. Patrick spent all the time necessary to do a thorough and professional job despite the extensive and unexpected work involved. He was diligent in cleaning up the garage after each day's work, and at the completion of the job both Tim and Patrick took great pains to leave our garage in excellent condition. Our ceiling looks great and I am very happy with Patrick's work and especially his work ethic!

Description of Work
ceiling drywall repair

Category home builders

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/13/2020

Ben K.

Excellent. Both the fascia and gutter replacements were done efficiently and look great. Very professional job. The teams that showed up were polite and friendly, but focused on doing the job. I was surprised how diligent they were at picking up up any litter created and how cautious they were to not damage any ferns or plants in the yard. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and some fascia replacement

Category gutter repair, home builders, house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/23/2020

Nicolaus G.

I found DR Contractors on Angies List a few years ago for their gutter cleaning deals twice a year. I decided to give them a try for replacing my roof and old gutters due to hail damage in May. And some soffit that was rotted out and needed replacing. I liked that they were a local business nearby. They worked with me and my insurance company. The new roof looks great and we upgraded to 6-inch gutters and bigger downspouts which was a nice, needed upgrade for us. Both the roofing crew and gutter crew were very courteous and professional. The project looks fantastic and they did a great job of cleanup afterwords. I don’t think I have even barely found an extra nail laying around yet. Nice since we have 2 young children. Pricing was competitive. Would/will definitely use them for other needs in the future and have been recommending their services to friends and family.

Description of Work
New Roof, New 6” Gutters and downspouts, some soffit repair

Category gutter repair, roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/17/2020

Jane C.

Kevin’s crew came and took great care and efficiency in completing the job in one day. Not only do the new gutters look great, but the crew were very professional and courteous, all debris cleaned up and removed perfectly. We are VERY happy with the crew and DR Construction company and will definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, home builders

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you so much Mrs [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased to hear that we fulfilled your expectations. Please reach out to us again for any of your home improvement needs.

07/14/2020

Sarah B.

Once the crew arrived, they were expedient, tidy, did a great job. My issues were with the office/scheduling folk. I made my initial call on a Monday, was told they could do my task the following day, and then it never happened that day due to some dispatching snafu in the office. Multiple phone calls and confusing feedback on Tuesday, and the real clincher was when nobody came, nobody called to say they weren't coming at all. Not an A+ in my opinion. Just sayin'.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, home builders

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

05/19/2020

Fred K.

Good They sent two men one Left the project for some reason One of the men by name of Patrick was just outstanding arrived early and got the job done always looking for a way to make his workmanship better and make DR look better my message is that management should keep this guy and pay him no matter what Was a great worker and thinker

Description of Work
Handyman

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/12/2020

Robin F.

Excellent. My gutters were thoroughly cleaned and the cleanup was very well done!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, home builders

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!! We appreciate you allowing DR Contractors to take care of your gutter cleaning needs.

04/22/2020

niamh S.

I was extremely please and will use them again.

Description of Work
Windows wrapped, gutters repacked, install garage door,

Category garage doors, gutter repair, replacement windows, home builders

Work Completed On 04/22/2020