DEFABIS PHOTOGRAPHY

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2000

4.1

Professional Wedding Photography....

08/22/2017

We were on a tight budget and Joe did a great job accommodating our budget while getting great pictures and capturing our special day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wedding photos

12/18/2016

Terrible! We have sued him for fraud and breach of contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Joe four our wedding, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The lady he sent for the rehearsal dinner was great! We provided Joe with a list of photos to be taken weeks before the ceremony, and he failed to take a single one of those requested. We also ordered a package that included a large album, 2 parents albums, and 4 additional albums. We received our photos months after we agreed we would receive them. He missed many of the important shots of the weekend. We could only log into his website to see our album sporadically, and we had to provide him our list of revisions 3 times as he kept losing them. Fiver plus years later we still do not have our books, or the gift he promised because we waited so long. We filed a lawsuit against him, and he contacted us begging us to drop the suit, and he would provide our items. He only gave us one book, and still owes us all of the other items. These were to be gifts for friends and family for Christmas, and now we still don't have what we paid thousands of dollars for. Plus, he gives gifts to people for good reviews, and takes down negative reviews. He does not respond to emails. He lies. We have re-filed our lawsuit, the attorney general is investigating him again, and we have been contacted by others he has defrauded. He cannot be trusted. He is not a bad photographer, just unreliable, a very poor manager, and dishonest.

CATEGORY party planning,photographers

12/18/2016

Terrible! We are suing him for fraud and breach of contract.

CATEGORY party planning,photographers

07/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My only complaint is that in some pictures someone was wearing sunglasses, my dress could of been fixed or someones angle was off, all things I can't see bc we aren't in front of a mirror. I am VERY particular about those things. I received my pictures VERY quickly via a link and the photographer went above and beyond to get every picture possible. I am very satisfied and would use again. Very affordable and professional.

05/31/2016

Joe was the most professional he could be. He was on time knew what to photograph as well as get the shots we asked of him. He knew when to add suggestions as well as to capture the venue beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe DeFabis photographed our engagement pictures as well as the wedding day. The photographs came out beautiful. I would 100% use DeFabis photography in the future.

CATEGORY photographers

Senior portraits, full service wedding photography, general photography, racing photography, engagement portraits, black & white artistry.

Ask or Details.