Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2009

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

house painting (518)interior painting (224)woodworking (89)pressure washing (89)drywall (48)deck cleaning (40)siding companies (25)decks & porches (20)wallpaper removal (18)screen repair (14)gutter repair (9)general contractors (8)

11/10/2022

Jeanna B.

We were very satisfied with their service two years ago when they replaced siding and painted our house. Recently discovered a rotted board and Danny came the next day and replaced it. Excellent customer service -- two years later!

Description of Work
repair of rotten siding board.

Category handyman service

09/22/2022

Cj J.

Excellent! Danny worked with me on price and and was always available for questions by text or onsite. He and hIs team did a great job!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and board replacement

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

08/23/2022

Jan H.

Danny and his team were timely, professional, great attention to detail, focused on quality, and reasonably priced. My home looks brand new again after 25 years. I could not be more pleased. I am a repeat customer and will use Danny's team again. Thank you Danny!

Description of Work
Home Exterior and deck

Category contractors, decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2022

07/20/2022

Mary F.

Danny arrived just after I called to give me a quote and after all was said and done it was more than fair. His employee came out the first day at 7:30 a.m. and spent at least 8 hours by himself - pressure washing our fence. He did a spectacular job and it could have stopped there it looked so good! The next day, three men came out and sprayed and rolled and hand painted the whole fence inside and out - twice. The fence looks brand new except that it is 9 years old but they did a terrific job and we are very pleased and would highly recommend them. They take pride in the work they do. This is the second time we have had Danny and his crew do work for us - last year all the outside trim and downspouts, etc. and again, a wonderful job. They are hardworking and do great work and tidied up everything when they were finished! Thanks again, Danny M. Fedderly

Description of Work
I needed our fence power washed and then stained....

Category fencing, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/03/2022

Walter J.

Danny gave us a great quote one day and started the next. He kept us informed letting us know when his crew would arrive each day and what they would be doing. He replaced 11 pieces of rotten wood, caulked, painted every piece of exterior wood trim, gutters and all exterior doors. He is very pleasant to work with as well. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Exterior wood repair and paint.

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/03/2022

06/28/2022

LINDA M.

Danny contacted us almost immediately after we requested a quote on Danny. He visited us within 24 hours. He was friendly. He made a careful survey of the house and garage and emailed us a detailed bid. His bid was actually the highest that we received, but was within budget, and we accepted it because he seemed like the kind of person in whom we could have confidence. He explained thoroughly what they would do: comprehensive service from power washing through sanding, replacing wood, caulking, priming, painting, and other things I do not remember. The painters came within three weeks. Every day for five days, from three to six painters arrived by 8:00 am and worked as late as 7:30 pm, including working on Sunday. We watched them. They were patient, attentive, thorough, and unrelenting in their work. They were easy to have around. They asked appropriate questions about the job. When they finished, they cleaned up thoroughly. Our house now looks altogether fresh. We highly recommend Danny and his crew.

Description of Work
Our house is a red brick colonial (1922) with all white trim and a free standing garage configured similarly. We wanted all wood surfaces repainted in white.

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

05/24/2022

Robert S.

Excellent, Exceeded expectations. Scheduled in March for work on 5/23. They arrived @ 7AM morning of 5/23. They are craftsmen in their trade. All their work was top notch. I have scheduled them for future work. Bob Steck

Description of Work
Exterior Porch and Deck cleaning and painting

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/09/2022

Jennifer A.

I can’t believe how amazing this process was with Danny’s Pro Painters. From the start to the finish they were so professional. They used quality paint, paid very close attention to details, and communicated with me through the entire process. Pricing was good too. Not to mention how fast they got this done. If you’re wondering who to hire, this is your best bet for sure.

Description of Work
Exterior two story house and three car garage.

Work Completed On 05/08/2022

03/25/2022

Chris P.

Great - arrived on time and did quality work.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/05/2022

robin C.

wonderfully. i could not be happier. Danny and his crew were perfectionists, and my home looks brand new as a result of their fabulous work. I'd recommend them highly to everyone.

Description of Work
painting house interior, painting cabinets

Category contractors, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

10/04/2021

Jeff S.

Great to work with, showed up on time and finished the job when they said they would. Quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

08/22/2021

John P.

Fantastic finished results, great to work with and friendly. We have had so many compliments on our house since Danny's Pro Painters finishes. I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Whole Home Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/22/2021

Dawn N.

Danny's Pro Painters did a fantastic job. The house looks incredible and the work was completed in just two days! They were very responsive to our questions, efficient and timely. I would very highly recommend their services. Awesome job!!!

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

07/06/2021

RONNIE S.

Excellent. Workers were friendly and courteous. Addressed all questions and concerns during the project immediately. Used high quality materials. Completed the project in less than two days. We are super satisfied with the outcome of our project and would highly recommend Danny's Pro Painters.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, wood rot repair, deck repair and refinishing.

Category contractors, decks, house painters

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/26/2021

William S.

Great job! Friendly worker's and great communication from Danny throughout the job. We did multiple walk throughs during the project to make sure we were satisfied with the process and any questions I had were answered and dealt with promptly. The completed job looks great and we will definitely hire them again to do some interior painting for us.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/15/2021

CAROLE M.

Danny's Pro Painters were excellent. I had scheduled my job three months in advance and the week of the appointment it was scheduled to rain the entire week. Danny kept me informed and when the weather improved they were here. The gentlemen did an excellent job, clean up after, and my house looks like new and the cost was reasonable. Glad I picked them, money well spent.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim and deck

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/25/2021

Sharon A.

Danny and his team worked efficiently and thoroughly for three very long days. I am so happy with the end result that I hired him for a second project. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Sharon A.

Description of Work
Powerwash, rescreen, paint

Category contractors

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/13/2021

Austin G.

We hired Danny’s Pro Painters for an exterior paint job on our hundred-year-old home. The previous paint job was in pretty bad shape and needed a lot of prep work. We were delighted from start to finish working with Danny and his crew. His quote was the most competitive of anyone we talked to, and their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction was above and beyond. The crew was kind, professional, and extremely precise. They did an amazing job in cleaning up a ton of old peeling paint, caulking, and addressing minor issues. Not to mention, they finished the job in only two days. And the final product looks incredible. I cannot speak highly enough about them! Looking forward to the next time we have a paint project so we can hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/13/2021

KATIE G.

Danny and his crew were top notch. He kept us informed on when the project would start, came to check in the progress at the end of each day to see if we had questions and that we were happy with the work so far. He came at the end to walk thru it and made sure we loved the work. We would highly recommend Danny and plan to have him back when we do the interior. His crew was there when he said they would be, powerwashed the entire house then got straight to painting. They finished in 2.5 days. They worked so hard and it shows.

Description of Work
Painted exterior - stone, siding and trim.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Review for Danny's Pro Painters LLC - 4833 Cedar Branch Ct, Indianapolis, IN - 39329769

05/12/2021

Mary F.

Danny's crew did a great job - they worked very hard and very fast and got all of the work including power washing the house and priming and putting putty where needed and all painting done in one day! They did excellent work and cleaned up everything and put stuff back that they had to remove for access. My husband and I are very pleased and would certainly have them back for any painting needs. Thanks Danny and crew!!

Description of Work
Painting of all exterior house trim, fascia, soffits, doors, shutters frames, posts,

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/17/2021

TOM B.

The work started a day earlier than scheduled. The crew was incredibly hard working and paid great attention to detail. The workmanship was great and the materials were high quality. Danny made sure I was satisfied with everything before they finished.

Description of Work
Painting of exterior of house. Also re-stained front and back porches and steps.

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/29/2021

Robert M.

Went great. Was prompt, courteous and professional. Also did a great job of walking the project at the end and doing final touch up and cleanup. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2021