Critter Removal Indianapolis

Department of Natural Resources
12/31/2020

4998 Riverview Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46208

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

pest control202043220
Keeping animals out from under your home and decking is a good preventative measure for all types of animals. We can install barrier around your decking and home. (charge per linear ft)

Wildlife Removal, Damage Repair, Cleanup, and Pest Prevention. We don't stop until your animal issue is resolved! Our customers range from Homeowners to Corporations and they trust us with getting the job done in the best way possible....
Animal Deck Barrier  project

pest control

202043220

animal removal (72)pest control (16)insulation (1)

08/09/2021

Tracei J.

I contacted Critter Removal LLC because raccoons got in my attic again. I had this issue once before and the company I called out, used a sonar and said they got the raccoons out and cleaned up. However, after realizing they got back in, I decided to contact a different company, Critter Removal LLC. It turns out, sonars really don't do much to get rid of the racoons and the prior company didn't put anything up to keep them from getting back in. Critter Removal did. They emailed me before each visit to let me know what time the person would be there and he was always on time. I also get a warranty for a few months for the work. Dillon was who they sent and he was prompt, courteous and took time to explain things to me, even things I wasn't sure I needed to ask. Based just off that initial experience, I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Raccoons removed and clean up

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

02/04/2021

Al and Donna D.

Our sales rep, Brian, was prompt and shared all info we needed to understand what needed to be done. Brian checked on us to see if things were better and had to send some repair workers back to do some more checking as we were hearing more animals in a different area. These men also were polite and informative.

Description of Work
Put exit doors in all the locations on the house. Now have removed them. As we have not heard the squirrels for two days. There now has been covers to close up the openings.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/23/2020

Adam V.

Outstanding service. I have used other critter removal companies in the past and have not been impressed. This company is different. I appreciated their honesty and hard work. John did a great job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Squirrels and other varmints running around in the attic

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

07/22/2020

Barb M.

Excellent - no issues or problems. They worked above & beyond and were friendly & knowledgable.

Description of Work
Removal of raccoons and clean up attic & removing all insulation. Securing all areas where animal entered & secured for any future problems. Attic was cleaned thoroughly and in a very timely matter. I. would recommend Critter Control without hesitation. Excellent & professional business.

Category insulation,animal removal

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

04/11/2020

Patrick R.

work was done quickly and well! team was very helpful!

Description of Work
Filled in several holes from woodpeckers and put up cover over hole from raccoon into crawl space. Also, hung several spinners to repel woodpeckers.

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

09/24/2019

CARRI C.

Perfect! They were very supportive and helpful. The pricing was reasonable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They took out moles.

Category pest control

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

09/18/2019

Ana B.

It went really well. Responded pretty quick.

Description of Work
Squirrel problem

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

08/17/2018

MARGARET P.

Saw evidence of an animal digging a fairly large hole next to our foundation on a Friday evening. Called that night and left a message at 9:30 pm. The owner called the next morning and was out that day by 12:30 to set up cage traps for a groundhog. Very informative and let us know the next steps if the groundhog wasn't trapped in a couple of days. Fortunately, he came out to check on Monday and there was our groundhog in the trap. We were pleased with the service and price and would use again.

Description of Work
Caught and removed groundhog

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

Review for Critter Removal Indianapolis - 4998 Riverview Dr, Indianapolis, IN - 37328118

06/18/2018

Stephanie S.

I called somewhat frantic yesterday due to a critter trying to crawl under my deck to find its final resting place. I had had this happen 2 times last summer and it was awful smelling. I was trying to avoid this from happening again. I found Jeff on AL after trying numerous other companies via google that wouldn't help me. He said he could come over then. He arrived within about 30 mins. later and took care of the possum I had seen. I also found another one that had already made it way under my deck and died. He also helped me spot the hole where they were crawling in so I could put up a barrier to block anymore coming in. I will definitely call him in the future for any animal issues I have!

Description of Work
Possum removal

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

05/16/2018

gail G.

I highly recommended Affordable Wildlife Removal. He came out on time and did a thorough investigation throughout the entire attic. Nothing was found but some mouse droppings. We thought we had a racoon or squirrel. He could have put traps down and charged us extra and we would not have known the difference. I appreciated his honesty. He also recommended some fixes that would help keep animals out. If needed we will use them again.

Description of Work
Animal in attic

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

We provide pest and wildlife control, from bats to coyotes. -Animal Waste and Bio-hazard Cleanup -Damage Repair and Wildlife Barriers -Crawl Space & Attic Services -Bird Control Services -Eco/Green Cleaning -Pest Proofing -Wildlife Control Services -Preventative Services -Rodent Extermination -Insulation Replacement -Chimney Cap Installation -Roof Repairs -Pest Control

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal