Critter Removal Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN 46208

Animal Deck Barrier

Animal Deck Barrier

pest control202043220
Keeping animals out from under your home and decking is a good preventative measure for all types of animals. We can install barrier around your decking and home. (charge per linear ft)

Wildlife Removal, Damage Repair, Cleanup, and Pest Prevention. We don't stop until your animal issue is resolved! Our customers range from Homeowners to Corporations and they trust us with getting the job done in the best way possible....

animal removal (71)pest control (16)insulation (1)

02/04/2021

Our sales rep, Brian, was prompt and shared all info we needed to understand what needed to be done. Brian checked on us to see if things were better and had to send some repair workers back to do some more checking as we were hearing more animals in a different area. These men also were polite and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put exit doors in all the locations on the house. Now have removed them. As we have not heard the squirrels for two days. There now has been covers to close up the openings.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

12/23/2020

Outstanding service. I have used other critter removal companies in the past and have not been impressed. This company is different. I appreciated their honesty and hard work. John did a great job. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrels and other varmints running around in the attic

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

07/22/2020

Excellent - no issues or problems. They worked above & beyond and were friendly & knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of raccoons and clean up attic & removing all insulation. Securing all areas where animal entered & secured for any future problems. Attic was cleaned thoroughly and in a very timely matter. I. would recommend Critter Control without hesitation. Excellent & professional business.

CATEGORY insulation,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

04/11/2020

work was done quickly and well! team was very helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled in several holes from woodpeckers and put up cover over hole from raccoon into crawl space. Also, hung several spinners to repel woodpeckers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

09/24/2019

Perfect! They were very supportive and helpful. The pricing was reasonable. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out moles.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

09/18/2019

It went really well. Responded pretty quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/17/2018

Saw evidence of an animal digging a fairly large hole next to our foundation on a Friday evening. Called that night and left a message at 9:30 pm. The owner called the next morning and was out that day by 12:30 to set up cage traps for a groundhog. Very informative and let us know the next steps if the groundhog wasn't trapped in a couple of days. Fortunately, he came out to check on Monday and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caught and removed groundhog

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Photo for Critter Removal Indianapolis - 4998 Riverview Dr, Indianapolis, IN - 37328118

06/18/2018

I called somewhat frantic yesterday due to a critter trying to crawl under my deck to find its final resting place. I had had this happen 2 times last summer and it was awful smelling. I was trying to avoid this from happening again. I found Jeff on AL after trying numerous other companies via google that wouldn't help me. He said he could come over then. He arrived within about 30 mins. later and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possum removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

05/16/2018

I highly recommended Affordable Wildlife Removal. He came out on time and did a thorough investigation throughout the entire attic. Nothing was found but some mouse droppings. We thought we had a racoon or squirrel. He could have put traps down and charged us extra and we would not have known the difference. I appreciated his honesty. He also recommended some fixes that would help keep animals out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

02/12/2018

Jeff answered the phone right away. He listened to my dilemma. Asked where I lived and upon hearing I was out of his service area, instructed me as to how to find someone to assist me. When I asked further questions about my issue, he was informative, helpful, and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suspected squirrels in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

Thank you.

We provide pest and wildlife control, from bats to coyotes. -Animal Waste and Bio-hazard Cleanup -Damage Repair and Wildlife Barriers -Crawl Space & Attic Services -Bird Control Services -Eco/Green Cleaning -Pest Proofing -Wildlife Control Services -Preventative Services -Rodent Extermination -Insulation Replacement -Chimney Cap Installation -Roof Repairs -Pest Control

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal