Cochran Exteriors LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

8461 Castlewood Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46250

Cochran Exteriors serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. We take pride in our work and welcome the opportunity to assist residential and commercial owners in their restoration projects. We work hard to ensure that you receive the highest quality products with complete customer service at the best value. Our mission is to provide you with an effective and comprehensive roofing, siding and gutter system that will deliver satisfaction for years to come. Cochran Exteriors, LLC, prides itself as an experienced construction companies with 30+ years of construction experience. We are committed to providing excellence in roofing, siding and gutter work. We have become specialists in addressing the needs of hail and wind damaged properties that require attention. Perhaps one of the areas which sets Cochran Exteriors apart from our competitors is our dedication to improving the aesthetics of each homeowner’s property. We consider this aspect of the project to be a critical link in the ultimate success of any restoration project. Cochran Exteriors constantly strives to stay abreast of the latest technologies, training of our personnel and supplying our clients with the best resources for their restoration project. Our reputation is not only our guarantee. Cochran Exteriors will provide the necessary service to complete any project to the highest level of quality and offer the industry standard for product and installation warranties. As a family owned business, Cochran Exteriors is looking out for your needs. Award winning....

roofing (958)gutter repair (118)siding companies (89)window replacement (23)insulation (66)chimney repair (32)house painting (23)roof snow removal (6)interior painting (5)chimney cap repair (5)skylight installation (4)gutter cleaning (3)

11/27/2021

I had a couple neighbors get a new roof and I needed a new roof. I saw the Cochran Exteriors sign and called for an estimate, on June 23, 2021. I started the experience on July 6th at 10:00 AM, after taking the day off work for this appointment, I was called and asked if I could reschedule. When I refused they sent an assistant Brian, He was very nice and seemed knowledgeable. My main concern was getting roof completed before it turned cold, I was assured the work would be done in two to three weeks after contract and half my money was received. After many phone calls I accepted a contract on August 23, 2021. My project was submitted to "Production" after my 50% was paid on August 30, 2021. I received a letter on or around September 29, 2021 informing me that my project had been accepted into "Production". I received a couple calls from my salesman explaining that my home does not meet code and they have a waiver of warranty on my roof they need signed because of it, and they are not a drywall company and they need a release of any and all liability of interior work performed on the installation of a Sun Tunnel in my home. When I objected i was informed it would just make the process take longer. I signed the warranty waiver (with objection asking for my money back), I was informed a cancellation fee would be in place, however, I did I refuse to sign the drywall waiver. My "salesman" called a couple more time (speaking negatively) about production but they needed picture of my attic and pictures of a weather vein on my barn roof. (re-roofing my home and barn). He showed up almost 10pm to take the pictures. From that moment on I did not hear from Cochran, on November 1st I received a "TEXT" from Cochran wanting to schedule my roof on November 22, 2021, to reply "C" to confirm. I was appalled after waiting several months, I receive a text and not a phone call. The materials were delivered on Friday the 19th, Monday morning, November 22, 2021, I had approximately 12 people show up at my house before daylight, parking in mine and my neighbors front yards, No one came to my door and they began tearing my roof off. I did have two gentleman come to my door and not speaking English at all pointing at my garage, I opened the door and they saw I did not have a vehicle parked in the garage, they began nailing a tarp up hammering nails into the garage door frame. After watching for a while I approached a gentleman and asked if he spoke english and was immediately greeted with a huge attitude and informed he was also hispanic. He informed me he did not work for Cochran Exteriors, he was a private contractor and he was contracted to do my roof. Later in the morning I received another knock at the door to find two different gentleman holding a phone showing me a picture of a Sun Tunnel and they were pointing inside my home, (they did not speak english either). I let them in and showed them where it was to be installed. I was standing in the front yard a couple hours later, and a gentleman approached and asked if I was the homeowner and I said yes, you must be the Job Superintendent, he advised no his guys were the ones installing the Sun Tunnel and they have a problem. We went inside to find out what was going on, we discovered that the tunnel was too short and they needed more materials to finish. He immediately got on the phone with the local supplier to see if he could find more tunnel tubing, while talking on his phone on speaker the supplier informed him they have all sun tunnels in stock and keep them in house with plenty on hand. ( I was told the six week delay was waiting on the Sun Tunnel to be delivered) . He then left to retrieve the materials needed. He was helpful and knowledgeable, but he was not my job superintendent. As they were finishing the job there were several items not satisfactory, I reached out to the Sun Tunnel worker and expressed to him what was wrong and he was able to get a couple of them addressed. Later that night after 8:30pm i get a knock at my door and the same two gentleman are standing there holding a ladder and a clean cloth, they were there to clean the debris and leaves they left inside the sun tunnel. I received another "TEXT" from Cochran Exteriors asking if I was satisfied with the completed work. I have yet to hear from them, While I don't have a problem with the quality of work performed, there was NO communication, I was never contacted by anyone after they got their 50% deposit and felt I was lied to on several occasions. It also took 152 days to get the work completed and my number one concern became reality as the work was completed on the coldest day. I will not and would not recommend this company to complete any work of any kind....

Description of Work
Roof Tear Off & New roof Install

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

07/14/2021

Went great, showed me pictures of the "areas of concern" and the before and afters of what it looked like when he finished fixing the issue. Hasn't rained since so still waiting to see if this did the trick.

Description of Work
Roof leaking - it was under warranty and an area needed to be sealed

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

11/10/2020

It's a good experienced and they were fast and the quality of their work is good.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

11/05/2020

Perfect, estimate, planning for each job getting each job done on time

Description of Work
New roof ,chimney repair, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair,house painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/04/2020

They came in, did it in a day, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did the roof.

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

11/04/2020

Work was done in a timely manner. I did not see the difference in the chimney area but they did remove the siding and replace the siding after putting in the house wrap. However, next hard rain the leak returned. I call asking they come back out but never returned calls. I have since re-caulked and had roofer re-caulk the chimney and the leak is gone. For the money I would expect follow-up by them which did not happen. I will not use them again.

Description of Work
Had leak coming from Chimney area. They did a house wrap between chimney and house.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/16/2020

JohnDavid came to our house when we needed (and usually within the hour), and helped with EVERYTHING! He helped us navigate the insurance strings, brought shingles to show to the HOA (for color permissions), and answered questions at all times of the day or night. Sharon was an excellent resource to help us interact with the insurance company, to set up calls to release checks, and to explain all the numbers and forms. She and JohnDavid were friendly and professional. We will call Cochran first for anything in the future that we might need for the house.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof after the spring hail storm.

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/13/2020

We hired Cochran to replace some trim and two exterior doors on a new house we bought in April. They just finished the work in October. After the initial salesperson got us to sign the contract, the communication was terrible. I literally called them every week (sometimes more than once a week) for several months, just trying to get someone to tell me what was going on. It felt like my second job. No one would return my calls. After I texted the number I had saying that I was going to leave a bad review, Dawn called me and said she would be on top of it from now on, and I could call and talk directly to her. That also didn't pan out. I continued to have trouble getting in touch with them and figuring out when work would be done. And when I called and asked to talked to Dawn, she wasn't available and rarely actually called me back. The experience of dealing with this company was so bad that it would have been funny if it wasn't so stressful. I would not recommend them to anyone. I must say that the actual tradespeople were professional and did good work (when it was finally scheduled), but the lack of organization, communication, and planning was unlike anything I've ever experienced.

Description of Work
trim replacement and exterior door replacement

Category siding,doors

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/24/2020

They used subcontractors for all of the work. Twice, different subcontractors approached me and said that certain portions of their assigned work was unnecessary. I then had to communicate that with Cochran so I didn't have to pay for work that wasn't completed.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/24/2016

06/18/2020

They did a pretty good job, they did what they said they will gonna do and professional.

Description of Work
They put on a concrete siding.

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Repair, Replacement & Installation - Copper & Metal, Roofing, Gutters, Downspouts, Siding, Wind Restoration. Concrete. Masonry. Window Replacement. Exterior Painting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing