Closet Connection

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

We offer Free Custom Closet Designs with estimates. We pride ourselves in putting your design needs first. Each closet is a different shape and size and can be used for many different purposes. Our designer will take the time to listen so that he can customize your storage area to meet your specific needs. If storage describe your space we have a solution! Walk-in closets, reach-in closets, pantries, laundry rooms, mudrooms, garages, attic storage . . . . etc...

Restored to Order

Visit our website: restoredtoorder.com Let's bring your dream home to life! We are passionate about giving you a fresh vision and making it come to life! Our home makeover experts love transforming your home into what you envision. We have provided personalized expert makeover and organizing services world wide. We specialize in a full service luxury experience to make your home oasis dreams come true. Let us bring life to your dreams! Let's get started!

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

Jett Electrical & Mechanical

Full Service HVAC & Electrical Services

03/05/2017

LINDA H.

They removed old shelves, patched, painted, and installed new shelves with a new design for three of the closets. The new designs allow for a lot more storage. It went well.

Description of Work
Shelves replaced in five closets

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

07/27/2016

Ann K.

We were so impressed! Ken came out right away to measure the space and see what we were looking for. He got an estimate and 3D design to us later that same day. He immediately made the minor alterations that we requested. The closet was started and finished in one day and looks amazing! We would highly recommend Closet Connection!

Description of Work
We needed our master bedroom closet remodeled. We had purchased our home a few months earlier and the closet was poorly designed and the rods and shelves were not very stable.

12/28/2015

Shawn H.

Ken was great to work with. He showed up on time and did an excellent job. He drawed out the layout first and went over it with us prior to starting the project. They got done in a timely manner and cleaned up their mess afterwards.

Description of Work
Removed and installed all new wire shelving in 3 closets. Added slide out baskets and overhead shelving as well.

Category closet systems

Thank you for your nice review. I appreciated your flexibility, trust and business!

10/26/2015

MARY ANN F.

Ken was a pleasure to work with - responded very quickly, prompt, professional, high quality work. We are happy with the results. We will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Installed new wire closet shelving and hanging space.

Category closet systems

I am glad we could double your storage with a simple double hang design! Low cost, simple install.

09/23/2015

Amy C.

The experience was really good. He definitely has a gift for seeing a closet or space and knowing how to maximize the area to increase storage and allow for more shelving. He arrived on time and went through the process before beginning. He even sent plans by computer so we would know exactly what the closets would look like. It was more than I expected. I have so much more Space for storage in the closets look completely different. I have so many more shells and I dont have to put anything on the floor anymore. I just didn't realize how much space could be utilized in our small closets until he was done and I started putting things on the shelves. I have so many shells now that some of them are actually in key. He is very professional And goes over the plans and the costs before doing any work or making any commitment. I highly recommend him and will have him out again to do more work. The one thing that I do need to do is check the price of how much we paid. I will need to check the receipt and go back to this review and change the price.

Description of Work
Removed old shells in closets and installed new shelving system to provide more storage. Added shelves in other closets to provide more storage. Helped organize garage by hanging organizational racks and hooks.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

You were a pleasure to work with! Making the most out of small spaces is what we do best!

04/28/2015

LINDA L.

Ken was fantastic! Personable, efficient, and professional. He quickly accessed my clothing and offered a perfect suggestion to expand storage. He replaced the broken shelf, and removed a couple of old shelves replacing them with new ones in a different configuration. That move increased my storage by 30%. I was able to consolidate shoes I had stored in a separate closet. He was so good I asked him to look at a closet in a spare bedroom to get additional storage...he offered a very attractive price and I had him do that. Great experience. I am considering having him come back to redo another closet.

Description of Work
One of the shelves in my master closet broke. Called Ken to fix it and used the opportunity to access how I could get more storage in the closet without a major redesign.

Category closet systems

Thank you, I am happy you are pleased with the results!

11/24/2014

Don .

We were very pleased with Mr. Yoder of Closet Connection from the very beginning with his professional ideas on how to maximize the space in the MBR closet, as well as the garage space. His estimate was also reasonable. Mr. Yoder was on time, very courteous, and cleaned up after completing the job. D L

Description of Work
He did the master bedroom closet, & the garage.

Category closet systems

Thank you for your kind review! Making the most use of your downsized home was an enjoyable challenge. Let me know if we can help in any other way.

11/01/2014

Don .

The install went well our mission was to maximize space and we did that. Everything looks great.

Description of Work
Installed shelves in Master Closet.

Category closet systems,woodworking

Thank you! Every square inch of you master closet space is utilized.

07/08/2014

Chris M.

Everything - from the initial quote to the final installation - was great. Ken installed a variety of wire shelving in a relatively small walk-in closet, creating more storage space than I would have thought possible. The price was lower than that of the national chains, and there is no substitute for the commitment to quality and attention to detail provided by the owner of a local business. I am so happy with the results that I've already invited Ken back to perform his magic on additional closets.

Description of Work
Installed wire shelving in walk-in closet

Category closet systems

Thank you [member name removed], It was a pleasure to work with you too!

05/15/2014

Kim T.

He was very attentive and listened to what was most important to me. Because of this, he was able to make suggestions that would allow me to fully utilize the space. The new design created a spot for all of my clothes, purses and shoes. I’m thrilled with the results! I mentioned that I had a problem with the screen on my patio door. Without hesitation, he worked on it while the paint was drying. I certainly didn’t expect that. To top it off, he brought in a quarter that had been left on my patio. I think it’s fair to say that he’s very honest, too! Lol. I would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Ken repaired some damage in my closet, painted the area and redesigned the configuration.

Category closet systems

Thank you [member name removed], I hope you enjoy your newly designed closet that is now much more functional.

Closet Connection

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

5619 Edgewood Trace Blvd

Indianapolis, IN 46239

We are bringing Peace and Order to closets everywhere! We design and install Rubbermaid's customized storage shelving - high quality wire shelving and melamine shelving. We offer professional advice on space utilization - making the most out of the space you have!

Professional advice of office organization - filing, bill pay . . . etc. (Can help organize an office closet)