Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Indianapolis

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 1996

4.3

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Indianapolis! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

JMC Concrete Solutions LLC

JMC Concrete Solutions is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We are capable of fixing and installing concrete driveways, walkways, patios as well as basements. Contact us today!

INDIANAPOLIS CONCRETE INC

ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFO: HANK DUCKWORTH (E-MAIL: HDUCKWORTH@INDIANAPOLISCONCRETE.COM); HOLLY FIELDS ( E-MAIL: INFO@INDIANAPOLISCONCRETE.COM)

Offers by INDIANAPOLIS CONCRETE INC on Angi

09/23/2021

If you are thinking about a sunroom from Champion I would suggest not doing it if you value your home. [*** Link removed ***] They left the roof open when it rained. The guy who should have protected it had all sorts of excuses. And the first was that there was no forecast of rain for the weekend but I thought the forecast was 60% chance. And then the next excuse was he was working alone. So if you have work done by Champion and a guy happens to be sick and a guy has to work alone then you should plan on them doing nothing to protect your home from the elements. But most members of civilized society make fun of the inaccuracy of the weather forecast and I’m thinking a competent construction company would cover it for the weekend given the weather could change. But not Champion. But the guy never gave what I thought was his real excuse which was it would cut into his chain-smoking time. The guys were on site sort of 7 hours a day but the lunch was usually 1.5 hours so I didn’t think they actually worked on site much more than 5.5 hours a day. Their record lunch was 2 hours and 25 minutes where they were gone for 1.5 hours and then they sat in the truck for 55 minutes after they got back. I was starting to think about going out to make sure they were alive except I didn’t really care at that point, but they finally got out of the truck. I’m not sure what they were doing in there. When they did put up a tarp it didn’t go over the peak and still let water in. I’ve often seen pix of tarps after a natural disaster and the tarp goes over the peak but apparently Champion doesn’t have that technology and/or training. Seems to me that if you do construction then you should have a basic understanding of water management. You can see in the pictures the tarp they put up only went up part way so water from above the tarp would flow under the tarp and we still had water come into the house. The original door was really hard to lock after the water damage and I could barely get it to lock because the door was so warped from water damage. But over time that was not too bad I think because the door became completely saturated with water and the warping went away; so problem solved? And there is a window I can’t get to open and there was water dripping from the window during the event. I really think the door needs to be replaced since it has so much water damage. But now the door sticks when I open it which is massively annoying, and I don’t think the wood will shrink enough for that to go away so every time I open the door in the future I’ll be thinking of Champion. The ground fault breaker keeps popping because there is so much water in the wall. Let me repeat that there is so much water in the wall the ground fault breaker keeps popping. And the concrete is what I would call country if your idea of country is a back woods Alabama trailer park. The forms were thrown together at the last minute with random pieces of wood that were not even cut square. The foreman said they would fix it which I assume that meant some form of stucco which will flake off with age and look like ****. They just threw together the forms a few hours before the concrete truck showed up and the forms were not done when the concrete truck first showed up. And there is still a piece of the wood below grade which I see as a future termite sanctuary. I was told the work would be a high-end sunroom, but I see it as more of a trailer park postmodern. I try not to contract stuff because I’m all too often not happy, but I have to say that Champion lives up to their name and they are the champion of my dissatisfaction of all the contractors I’ve hired over the years. They have said they will “make me whole” so I’ll let you know how that works out. I had another quote from [*** Link removed ***] and now I wish I would have gone with them but Champion was a few thousand less, but I guess you get what you pay for. And a quote from Patio Enclosures which was $17k more so I don’t know what their problem was.

Description of Work
Add a sun room

Category concrete repair,sunrooms

02/19/2021

We had champions windows replace a front door and back patio door. The salesman that sold us the doors promised us that everything was guaranteed and if anything went wrong for any reason, they would come out and fix it for free. He also talked about the screen door would be fixed for free if a dog or a child were to go through it. He failed to mention that it cost us $100 to have anyone come out and take a look at the doors to get anything fixed. That salesman does not work for the company anymore and we are out $14,000 on two doors. The back patio door literally has a breeze that will blow my hair as I sit in the kitchen. If the door is locked, which is tough do, the draft is not as bad. The front door is also hard to lock. I have to put all of my bodyweight pushing the door to get it to lock. The only good thing would be that they the installers were quick in getting the old doors out and the new doors in. Obviously, they didn’t take the time to correct measurements. The whole reason we got new doors was due to rain leaking in the bottom of our back patio door. Now if the door is not locked, rain will literally come through the whole side of the door. Photo attached of closed door that has light shining through. Should have went with Pella windows.

Description of Work
A couple years ago.

Category concrete repair,doors

02/15/2021

This was our third hiring of Champion since last spring. The first time it was a kitchen window and patio door. The second was a four season sunroom (which they're building now). Now it was two entry doors. Aaron Willhoite was the salesman we met with this time. He was very friendly and answered our many questions about why they're doors are different then the big box stores, Yes, it's a bit more expensive, but once we figured the price in the long run wasn't much more and less headaches, we went with Champion again. Yes, we did run into delays with the sunroom, then again Corvid did cause problems everywhere. Their products have been to date high quality and would consider them again in the future for other projects. Aaron was awesome and very informative about their products and my wife got the doors she was wanting. Thanks!

Description of Work
A couple of entry doors.

Category concrete repair,doors

01/04/2021

We had four windows replaced on December 2nd. They were supposed to be installed by Halloween. We had to make multiple calls to get someone to respond to us as to what the hold up was. Not that we cared, we just wanted to know. We called our sales rep, but he said he was no longer with them. First red flag. On December 3rd, We attempted to reinstall our blinds that hung in these windows for 10 years and they would not fit because the windows were installed too far in on the sill. The installers removed the brackets so they should have known it would be an issue but said nothing. The windows need moved and we called on December 4th and have been calling multiple times a week ever since. It is now January 4th and we still haven't received a call back. You will eventually get a hold of a customer care rep who will gladly escalate your call. We escalated our calls to the National VP of customer care (Nick) on December 7th. No return call. We have left him multiple messages. We are now leaving Mikaela multiple messages, his right hand woman. Nothing. BUYER BEWARE! They are happy to take your money, but don't believe the service after the sale crap. We are previous customers and clearly something has happened with this company or we would have never come back for this type of service. You will sit on hold waiting to talk to someone only for the call to disconnect. I was just on hold for 20 minutes while writing this and a recording came on said "sorry, try again later" and disconnected me. I have resorted to calling everyday, and it makes no difference. DO NOT buy windows from Champion unless you love aggravation!

Description of Work
4 windows were replaced

Category concrete repair,replacement windows

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. We want to make things right. Please call us in our national customer care office directly at (513) 327-7338 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.

10/30/2020

Aaron was prompt on the designated time and did a great job explaining the product and options that would fit the windows that I needed replaced. He was polite, friendly and displayed Covid safety practices while on the property. I have purchased Champion windows in the past and will do so in the future.

Description of Work
This was strictly an estimate on two large double hung windows.. I made the deposit and placed the order.

Category replacement windows,ceiling fans

We are delighted to hear we provided a top-notch experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service.

08/29/2019

It was fine. They just did it fast. I have one crack and they redid it. They put it in and no questions to ask.

Description of Work
They installed windows.

Category replacement windows

08/29/2019

They are excellent, the crew are always on time, they worked steady and they clean up after themselves. I'm really pleased with them.

Description of Work
They put windows and siding.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/23/2019

We love it! Very well built and the customer service has been great!

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category patios

08/23/2019

our doors are beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We had our front door replaced and last year we had our basement exterior door replaced.

Description of Work
DOORS ONLY

Category doors

08/23/2019

Champion windows were friendly and punctual. Our new door was installed when we were told and have had zero issues. The price was also competitive.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Category doors