CH Mechanical

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

5508 Elmwood Ave 401

Indianapolis, IN 46203

Founded on Christian principles and American ideals, CH Mechanical treats customers honestly and fairly throughout every project phase. We don’t just fix problems; we create relationships. It is our ultimate goal to earn your trust as we meet your service objectives and exceed your expectations. We offer reduced rates and/or discounts to non-profit organizations....

07/13/2020

Christine N.

They have excellent service. I've been happy with them. They designed our system. It's an old house and they have to do special design.

Description of Work
we have a leak. He came out to see if there's something leaking.

Christine N.

The damper was not working and needed replaced, it was causing the electric system to shut off the hot water system, so we were running off of the electric backup heat.

Description of Work
Minor redesign of the system.

Christine N.

I had the radiators here. It took a couple days of plumbing work, I was pretty pleased with it.

Description of Work
Installed radiators.

Christine N.

I use them because they designed the HVAC system. I looked for a long time for someone who would design a custom system. They found in the inspection that the system needed replumbed.

Description of Work
Spring maintenance and inspection.

04/20/2017

Cindy G.

Excellent service from beginning to end. Transparent, trustworthy, genuine and honest with the estimate. And when the technician came to install my unit, he was very professional, clean cut, knowledgeable, skillful and thorough. I felt completely comfortable having him in my home and he cleaned up after himself- which is a huge plus as some companies leave a mess! Will definitely use them again and highly recommend. This company was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
new heat pump

Christine N.

It was a custom design for an old house and it worked beautifully. They have really expert design for HVAC. They do really specialty work in addition to the normal stuff. I've been really happy with the scope of what they've been able to do at reasonable price. That isn't the weirdest job they ever did. The weirdest job the ever did was getting a forklift into my backyard and fork-lifting all the radiators off the back window. They always did weird stuff for me and they always seem to manage it.

Description of Work
They installed an entire HVAC system for me.

Christine N.

They're in the middle of a job right now. I've used them many times over the years.

Description of Work
They're installing radiators.

Christine N.

Description of Work
They did maintenance on my hot water heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

01/31/2012

Gregory W.

I hired CMS to do a Boiler repair after another HVAC company completely botched the job. A condensate pump was going bad on my boiler and needed to be replaced. The team at CMS understood how my boiler worked, knew where to order the necessary replacement parts, got the parts delivered quickly, and made the necessary changes in a timely manner. If you have steam or hot water heating, this is the company to hire to maintain your system!

Description of Work
Replaced a condensate pump on my boiler (steam heating).

10/06/2011

Roger E.

They arrived exactly when they said they would and got to work without delay. They described what they were going to do before they actually did the work so that I was comfortable with the process. They were very professional with a clean uniform and a very nice service technician. The tech was broadly skilled and was able to replace the sewage ejector pump as well as service my heating/AC system and to complete an annual maintenance on my Rinnai water heating system. That was impressive to me as the Rinnai is a unique water heating unit and not everyone has experience in how to maintain them at peak performance levels. All of the work was done to very high standards. Nevertheless, the pump failed within a couple of days. CMS returned immediately to determine what the problem was and found that a switch was bad. It was a warranty part so they quickly obtained a replacement, repaired the pump and did not charge me a dime for the work! Great responsiveness, no-hassle response when a problem occurred, professional/nice technician and a great job all around. I am very impressed with Capital Mechanical Services and will use them for all of my HVAC, plumbing and water heater servicing needs!

Description of Work
My sewage ejector pump failed which caused me to call CMS. While they were here, I also asked them to conduct an annual service on my heating and air conditioning system as well as my Rinnai instantaneous water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Seriously 24-7, LLC

Plumbing service Drain cleaning Sewer repair and replacements

Hope Plumbing

We specialize in working on older homes and those problems that require unique solutions. We offer full service residential plumbing services to customers looking for "long-term" and "efficient" solutions. We work on the following plumbing items - toilets, sinks, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water softeners, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, gas lines, clogged drains, water lines, main lines, and all other non-listed residential plumbing needs.

Offers by Hope Plumbing on Angi
    Roby's Plumbing

Welcome to Roby’s Plumbing! . Our plumbing company comes highly regarded by many loyal, satisfied customers because we have been in the plumbing business since 1955! Our dedication to excellent plumbing service is unrivaled by the competition. Outstanding skill, experience, and attention to detail allow us to provide affordable solutions for all your plumbing problems. Roby’s Plumbing has serviced the Anderson, Indianapolis and surrounding areas for more than 50 years! 12 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. License number: cp88600767. Senior Discount-$20

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

CH Mechanical is pleased to provide service, repair, installation and retrofitting of HVAC, plumbing and boiler equipment. We offer yearly maintenance contracts for your HVAC system. We also repair, install, or replace gas line, water lines, and drain lines inside inside the building.

Water service replacement, building sewer replacement, and drain cleaning.