CH Mechanical

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

Founded on Christian principles and American ideals, CH Mechanical treats customers honestly and fairly throughout every project phase. We don’t just fix problems; we create relationships. It is our ultimate goal to earn your trust as we meet your service objectives and exceed your expectations. We offer reduced rates and/or discounts to non-profit organizations....

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling

A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated Heating & Air company with over 50 years total experience. Servicing Marion Co., Johnson Co., Hendricks County along with their surrounding counties, A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling provides residential and commercial services, installations, and repairs for all make and model HVAC appliances and products. We offer services from air conditioning, heating, water heaters, duct cleanings and air purification/ventilation services. A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling believes in disclosing all costs and fees upfront as soon as a proper diagnosis is made. A Perfect Climate Heating & Cooling primarily installs and backs the Trane Brand. Trane is a leading provider of gas furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality products, gas and electric water heaters.

07/13/2020

They have excellent service. I've been happy with them. They designed our system. It's an old house and they have to do special design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we have a leak. He came out to see if there's something leaking.

08/10/2017

I use them because they designed the HVAC system. I looked for a long time for someone who would design a custom system. They found in the inspection that the system needed replumbed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring maintenance and inspection.

08/10/2017

I had the radiators here. It took a couple days of plumbing work, I was pretty pleased with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed radiators.

08/10/2017

The damper was not working and needed replaced, it was causing the electric system to shut off the hot water system, so we were running off of the electric backup heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor redesign of the system.

04/20/2017

Excellent service from beginning to end. Transparent, trustworthy, genuine and honest with the estimate. And when the technician came to install my unit, he was very professional, clean cut, knowledgeable, skillful and thorough. I felt completely comfortable having him in my home and he cleaned up after himself- which is a huge plus as some companies leave a mess! Will definitely use them again an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new heat pump

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

CH Mechanical is pleased to provide service, repair, installation and retrofitting of HVAC, plumbing and boiler equipment. We offer yearly maintenance contracts for your HVAC system. We also repair, install, or replace gas line, water lines, and drain lines inside inside the building.

Water service replacement, building sewer replacement, and drain cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available