C & Z Painting LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2015

5954 wixson ct

Indianapolis, IN 46254

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Please include your phone number . we do woodworking, water damage restoration, gutter repair....

interior painting (109)house painting (41)drywall (16)wallpaper removal (6)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (5)window replacement (5)siding companies (1)

04/15/2021

Fidel and his team did a great job painting the exterior trim on my home. His team did an excellent job and used primer on bare wood and applied two coats overall. They were on time and the quality of the work was excellent

Description of Work
Painting all exterior trim and replace some trim boards

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

01/23/2021

Contacted Fidel, he responded right away and 2hrs later was at my home. He gave a great estimate and his crew was at my house the next week right on time. They were extremely professional and went the extra yard on the job. They painted the entire interior of our home in a day and a half. They did an amazing job and my wife and I couldn’t be happier with the end result. We highly recommend this co...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/13/2021

They finished on time and were very reasonable. They were great! I will highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted the entire 1200 sq ft home - walls and ceilings. Damage repair as they worked.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

12/02/2020

C&Z painting was just awesome did a great job we will definitely use them again!! No disappointments at all.

Description of Work
Interior painting, entryway, bonus room and all ceilings!

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/18/2020

The project went very smoothly. We're very happy with the results

Description of Work
Painted house and shed

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/15/2020

finishing drywall and painting garage

Description of Work
The team showed up promptly 3 days in a row and did a great job. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Very kind and friendly.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/09/2020

We need a higher letter than A to describe this amazing group of painters. Our old house has many Victorian/Arts and Craft picky details, and their work was impeccable. At the time of the painting, we had two friends staying with us, both of them home decorators. They said that in all their years of hiring companies, they had never seen any group as excellent as C & Z. We would be happy for C & Z ...

Description of Work
Prepping and painting our 2-story 110-yr.-old home, screened porch, and garage.

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/17/2020

Excellent. Fair quote, booked us quickly, and got it done quickly when they said they would and did an excellent, clean and thorough job. Thank you!

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of house I was selling.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/30/2020

Very prompt upon request for quote unlike other painters. They did a terrific job painting the exterior, so we hired them to do some interior painting and drywall repair. We would DEFINITELY use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/03/2020

Fidel and his team were very professional from the beginning of the quote process through the completion of the job. Their price was very competitive. They were extremely accommodating to my availability which I appreciated. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had trim and siding cleaned, prepped, and painted for two houses.

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repairs, Wallpaper Removal, Trim Repair, Power Washing, Deck Wash and Paint. Changes woods, carpentry woodworking install drywall, demolition