C & Z Painting LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2015

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or

interior painting (110)house painting (43)drywall (17)wallpaper removal (6)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (5)window replacement (5)stucco (1)siding companies (1)

10/19/2022

Kirk E T.

Fidel and his crew did a great job and we would definitely use them again. Fidel is responsive and gave us a competitive price. His crew worked long hours to finish the job and paid attention to detail especially on the spindles on the stairway. I strongly recommend C & Z Painting.

Description of Work
Painting all rooms on the main floor and stairway, upstairs and downstairs

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

05/24/2022

ralph R.

Beautiful! From estimate through project completion, the C&Z team was both professional and skilled. They are neat, prompt, helpful and efficient. I believe the pricing for my project represented an outstanding value. My neighbors want to know who did the work.

Description of Work
Exterior house stucco, carpentry and painting.

Category drywall, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

Review for C & Z Painting LLC - 5954 wixson ct, Indianapolis, IN - 39743968

04/15/2021

Mark W.

Fidel and his team did a great job painting the exterior trim on my home. His team did an excellent job and used primer on bare wood and applied two coats overall. They were on time and the quality of the work was excellent

Description of Work
Painting all exterior trim and replace some trim boards

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

01/23/2021

Corey M.

Contacted Fidel, he responded right away and 2hrs later was at my home. He gave a great estimate and his crew was at my house the next week right on time. They were extremely professional and went the extra yard on the job. They painted the entire interior of our home in a day and a half. They did an amazing job and my wife and I couldn’t be happier with the end result. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/13/2021

Kent H.

They finished on time and were very reasonable. They were great! I will highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted the entire 1200 sq ft home - walls and ceilings. Damage repair as they worked.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

12/02/2020

Lisa I.

C&Z painting was just awesome did a great job we will definitely use them again!! No disappointments at all.

Description of Work
Interior painting, entryway, bonus room and all ceilings!

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/18/2020

Ron F.

The project went very smoothly. We're very happy with the results

Description of Work
Painted house and shed

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/16/2020

Sylvia P.

They were fabulous!! Such detailed work at the end of each clapboard, indent for each one. I can't say enough good things! I love for people to come see our home, if there be any way to safely do so through Angi.

Description of Work
Prepping, washing, and Painting in four colors our 117 yr. old house.

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

09/15/2020

Daniel P.

finishing drywall and painting garage

Description of Work
The team showed up promptly 3 days in a row and did a great job. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Very kind and friendly.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/09/2020

Sylvia P.

We need a higher letter than A to describe this amazing group of painters. Our old house has many Victorian/Arts and Craft picky details, and their work was impeccable. At the time of the painting, we had two friends staying with us, both of them home decorators. They said that in all their years of hiring companies, they had never seen any group as excellent as C & Z. We would be happy for C & Z to send us potential customers.

Description of Work
Prepping and painting our 2-story 110-yr.-old home, screened porch, and garage.

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/17/2020

Chris T.

Excellent. Fair quote, booked us quickly, and got it done quickly when they said they would and did an excellent, clean and thorough job. Thank you!

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of house I was selling.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

07/30/2020

Marilyn K.

Very prompt upon request for quote unlike other painters. They did a terrific job painting the exterior, so we hired them to do some interior painting and drywall repair. We would DEFINITELY use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/03/2020

Nishi G.

Fidel and his team were very professional from the beginning of the quote process through the completion of the job. Their price was very competitive. They were extremely accommodating to my availability which I appreciated. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had trim and siding cleaned, prepped, and painted for two houses.

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/18/2020

Missy T.

The painters were prompt , professional and completed the job in one day....their workmanship was neat. When I saw the completion of their work I had the WOW affect. I would definitely hire this company again for future projects. Thank you C&Z painting.

Description of Work
Exterior

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/06/2020

Dennis H.

Fidels team did a great job. Very happy with the results. Professional crew led by Rafael. On time every day, finished to schedule commitment. Did "extras" that I didn't expect but glad they did. I would glad hire again. Clean up everyday. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior sealing of brick 2 story house that was built in 1940

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Review for C & Z Painting LLC - 5954 wixson ct, Indianapolis, IN - 38628984

05/21/2020

Scotch S.

C & Z were great. Very professional, timely, and did outstanding work. Would hire this team again!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of large barn

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

04/29/2020

Susan N.

Great from start to finish. Request for estimate got immediate response and very competitive price. Crew showed up promptly at 8 each morning, worked through the day and cleaned up each evening. Each crew member was very quality focused and took extra time, especially on the prep work which took almost 2 1/2 days of the 4 1/2 day job. They did extra painting which we had not contracted for where they thought it needed to be done. In our almost 50 years of home ownership this may have been the best contractor we have ever hired. We definitely got much more than we bargained for. We recommend C and Z painting without reservation.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, scraping, caulking and painting.

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/03/2020

Aubrey P.

Highly recommend! Most business i requested a quote from took days to get back with me. C & Z Painting gave me an estimate the same day they came out to inspect the work needing to be done. Always on time, quality work, fast turn around (all the work got done in two days), and attention to detail. The price they offered was very comparable (maybe a little less) than other quotes i received. Will be recommending to family and friends!

Description of Work
Exterior trim

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

04/02/2020

Linda L.

Well. They did a great job. The price was fair, they were on time and worked fast.

Description of Work
Interior painting and wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

09/27/2019

John L.

Very reasonable pricing. Quality workmanship and attention to detail. Punctual and respectul employees completed work in four (long hour) days. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home exterior trim repair and painting

Category replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

08/25/2019

NANCY M.

They showed up on time, took break for lunch and worked until 5 and one day till 7:30p.m.. They covered flooring, draperies and furniture while working and took off coverings, vacuumed before leaving each night. They did an excellent job

Description of Work
removal of wallpaper in 4 rooms, skim coat walls in one room and paint all four

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

08/20/2019

Prashant T.

Very pleased with the job done . Reasonably priced and professional. Would definitely get more work done in future . Highly recommended

Description of Work
Interior painting