Brewer Heating & Cooling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2002

Brewer Heating & Cooling is a family owned residential and commercial heating/cooling service company located near Greenwood/SE Indianapolis. With 8 service trucks on the road and customer satisfaction surveys with 3 separate monitoring sites averaging 98%, you can count on having comfort and peace of mind with a pleasant experience. Call now, we're always open!...

Jett Electrical & Mechanical

Full Service HVAC & Electrical Services

McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc. is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc. because we saw a need for an honest electrical company in the Central Indiana area. We do what we do because we love the troubleshooting aspect of electrical services and figuring things out for our clients. In 1992, Michael took over for Charles McConnell of McConnell Electric when Charles retired. “Mac” is the smartest electrician he’s ever known! Michael is not only the owner, but you will see him on every job. He is also a master license electrician and knows how to do things…the RIGHT way. Angie’s List members can feel confident in hiring McConnell & Michael Electrical Services Inc because Michael will always be honest with you, he will never go against code, will do things right the first time, will only do what is needed, will only use the highest quality products, and provide your electrical solutions in the most fair and honest manner. Michael takes pride in the work that he does and it’s what our clients have come to expect. This is why our loyal clients continue to call us time and time again. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your electrical and lighting needs. You may also reach us by calling or texting us at 317-251-4021 or 317-557-6312 emailing us at mcconnellandmichaelelectrical@gmail.com. Debbie is Michael’s wife and will answer your call. Our rate is $55.00 per service call plus $120.00 per hour plus Material for all job related task.

Addison Electric LLC

Addison Electric LLC is a residential/commercial/ industrial electrical contractor.. Emergency services available. Serving all of Johnson county and south side Indy area. Veteran owned, call or text today to schedule your free estimate 317-494-9960 Bonded and Insured.

10/10/2020

M. S.

My Trane heat pump was installed in 2008. Over the years, dirt around the outdoor unit had washed away to the point the base the outdoor unit sits on was unstable. When I contacted Brewer Heating and Cooling, they listened to my concerns, and quoted a price to replace and level the pad. A technician called in the time window to give an update on when they would arrive. They quickly completed the work and made sure it was level, and that I was satisfied. The price was what was quoted - no suprises. It has been refreshing dealing with Brewer Heating and Cooling. From my experience, the impression of them is they are a company with uncommon integrity. They listen to you. If it makes sense to repair your unit, vs replace, they will give that option vs. just condemn equipment. No high pressure sales tactics. Honest in what they tell you. They did a very good job installing my system, not taking shortcuts in the proper procedures. Since installed in 2008, my unit had one minor component failure; replaced under warranty. I monitor the performance, it is still as good as the day it was installed. That is evidence of a good job in the installation.

Description of Work
Replace a base pad for outdoor unit on heat pump.

06/06/2018

REBECCA R.

It was a wonderful experience! I was told by another company I needed new heat pump or get an expensive repair. He gave me an estimate for new heat pump. I called Brewer to get second opinion. Jay came and looked it over and told me my choices. He also priced a new heat pump and his price was much better than the other company. Jay was very nice and easy to deal with. He did not pressure me at all and answered all my questions. I called him the next day to tell him I was ready to purchase. Soon after, he e-mailed me the quote we had discussed when he came to my home, and it was all just as it should be. I had a date in mind that would work best for me for the install and he accommodated. On the morning of install, Nate called to tell me they were on the way. He and Landon got there as promised and got to work immediately. They were focused and professional and easy to deal with. It all went very well. I could not be happier with Brewer Heating and Cooling. I feel like I have friends in the heating cooling business who will answer the phones 24/7 if I have an emergency. Also, the woman who answers the phone is very nice. I wish I'd found Brewer sooner. They are great!

Description of Work
Diagnose AC not working and install new heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Welcome to the Brewer Family! We too are glad that you found us and look forward to a long lasting relationship! Thanks so much for the positive review on our business & staff. I'll pass your compliments on to the installers and office staff. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you (or any of your friends/family) in any [Member Information Removed]!

05/23/2018

Amanda B.

It went VERY well! Not only were both technicians RIGHT on time if not 5 minutes early (on separate days), they were extremely polite and friendly!! We needed the first guy to assess our system as a second opinion. This tech was VERY thorough and walked me through each major parts of our HVAC and why we would or wouldn’t want to take care of a particular issue...he THEN didn’t even charge us for the consultation because he felt that he really didn’t do anything to require a charge! The next day the other tech came over to quote us replacement systems. There were at LEAST 5 or 6 systems to choose from and he went into great detail about each system so we could make the most educated decision. He, also, did not charge us for the appointment. Not to mention that their quotes for systems were at LEAST $3,000 cheaper than the chain providers quoted us!! We WILL call again if our system needs repair/replacing the system AFTER our home warranty expires.

Description of Work
HVAC check-up & quote for new HVAC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It is always great to hear when we do things right! Thanks for the nice comments, and for giving us the opportunity to serve your family. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help in any other way!!!

05/06/2018

Susan D.

Although they do not list Mooresville on their website as a service area, we are in Mooresville and have used Brewer H&C for years for a new furnace, AC, and now the water heater. We noticed one evening around 6:30 that there was water all over our laundry room floor. We determined quickly it was coming from out water heater (8 years old). I called Brewer's number and was given an after-hours number to call - one of the techs. He was able to check the schedule and said they would have someone out to our house the next day. At 7:30 the next morning, MariBeth called and their tech, Derrick, arrived by late morning. MariBeth said that they happened to have a new 50 gallon water heater (ours was a 40) that had a dent in it from shipping and if we didn't mind that, we could have for $100 less than the 40 gallon, so we took it. Installation of a Bradford White heater went smoothly.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you so much for the A rating! We're always happy to hear when we continue to earn a customer's business year after year! Enjoy the new water heater and let us know if we can help in any way!

03/03/2018

M. S.

Brewer Heating and Cooling did a minor repair under extended warranty on a component that failed on a heat pump they installed 10 years ago, the first repair since installation. Service was quick, and professional. Their NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certification was one factor in selecting Brewer H&C originally. Short-cuts are more often taken than not in installation of HVAC systems, which can shorten the life of the system, and result in higher heading / cooling bills. Brewer mechanical did an exceptional job in installing the system per the proper procedures. They also listened to my concerns and issues I had with my original system (by another contractor) and addressed those in the new system. The result is after 10 years, the system performance as measured is as good as when it was installed.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that the system has been working so well thru the years. A quality installation can make all the difference. Thanks for the chance to take care of your family's HVAC needs!

10/05/2017

MARSHA H P.

This is the third time I have used Brewer for my annual heating and cooling checkup. Josh was our technician this time. All three technicians we have had were all professional, polite and honest about the condition of our system. We have been very happy with their services.

Description of Work
Annual check of heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're so happy that we are consistent in our service! We consider ourselves fortunate to have the quality team that we do. Thank you so much for the positive words. We'll be sure to pass them along to Josh.

05/30/2017

Katie G.

I used Brewer Heating and Cooling for my most recent HVAC service this past year in my newly constructed home. From the scheduler to the service tech, they are always responsive and professional. I also appreciate that they always give you a heads up call to let you know when they're on their way.

Description of Work
Routine HVAC service twice a year

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the kind words and positive review! Always good to hear when we are doing things right and making customers happy...that's our goal :)

02/22/2017

JOAN E.

They have done a fine job. They have worked for us as long as we have the house. I have worked with them for a lot of years. We have had for 20 years. We have not had any problems with any of it other than one time we had some power outage. Something did not go back on and they responded immediately to come and fix it to turn it back on.

Description of Work
Brewer Heating & Cooling installed our heating and air conditioning.

02/22/2017

JOAN E.

They have always been conscientious, punctual, done the work that needed be done, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We bought our heating and air conditioning system and the people we bought it from maintain it twice a year and it is Brewer Heating & Cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for the positive review! We love our customers, and especially love to hear when we are doing things right!

02/20/2017

WILLIAM R.

They arrived when they said they would, assessed the situation and got the part under warranty even though the previous contractor had not registered it.

Description of Work
I needed warranty work on my Carrier air cleaner which was installed by another contractor who I would not use again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're so glad that you called us and that we were able to help!! Please don't hesitate to let us know when we can help in the future.

Heating, air conditioning including maintenance programs, repair, replacement, new installation, electric and geothermal heating systems, all ac systems, indoor air quality products including, WiFi enabled thermostats with smartphone connectivity, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filters, air purifiers, replace gas, electric water heaters & new schlage link system.

Air duct cleaning.