BOB'S CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2002

4.1

8811 Timberbluff Court

Indianapolis, IN 46234

We provide all labor and material to complete all phases of residential and commercial projects....

06/18/2021

Michelle L.

It was poor. He had poor communication. He was not organized I had to make the workers take down the wood they put up. Cost too much money for labor. I had to communicate with Bob in order for his workers to do a better job. He demonstrated a poor customer service towards me as a client. Before you hire a contractor make sure they are licensed and provide good quality service to their other customers and please check the reviews before hiring any contractor. Bob and another gentleman that was an IT guy approached me weeks before the project was done to give him a 5 star rating to get his reviews up online. I did so to help out and support. I went online and read numerous of bad reviews and got worried. I decided to give Bob a chance based on his past experience with me. Nevertheless, after he completed the work on my house he did not meet my expectations.

Description of Work
General contractor services and painting.

Category remodeling

06/15/2021

Blake J.

The team at Bob's is top notch - we have a saying around our house - if you need some work done "just call Bob". Nothing beats experience and it's apparent when you're working with Bob and his crew. Absolute professionalism and the service caliber of a giant construction firm but with the personal touch of a local friend. Ever since we've been working with Bob we have a hard time considering any other contractors. You can trust the guys at Bob's!

Description of Work
Drywall and remodel work

Category drywall, handyman service, house painters

05/13/2021

DARRELL .

All work has been very satisfactory. We have used Bob's Construction for several years.

Description of Work
Misc Carpentry Work. We are a General Contract and use Bob's Construction on a regular basis for our Carpentry Work.

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, remodeling, water damage restoration, chimney repair, deck cleaning, woodworking

05/05/2021

Jim D.

I would recommend Bob’s Construction to anyone I know. Their pricing and speed of completion and quality surpassed my expectations.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, chimney repair, home remodeling, interior painters

05/04/2021

janet H.

Excellent! I would definitely hire them again for any future work

Description of Work
Crawlspace repair

Category concrete repair, remodeling, chimney repair

05/03/2021

Jay N.

Went very well, crews showed up on time, did a good job, left area clean. I have use this company for other services as well.

Description of Work
Roofing/Siding/gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney repair

11/03/2020

Mike B.

It went extremely well. Bob's Construction was professional and detailed. The crew was some of the nicest guys we've worked with.

Description of Work
New siding, and replacement shingles on home and barn roof

Category roofing, siding

11/01/2020

Martin B.

The work finally got done about 5 months after it was originally scheduled. The work itself was of good quality and workmanship, due to the skill and diligence of the workers. However, company management's communication was very poor and they did not even follow their own contractual obligations. I understand that the lumber was scarce and had risen a lot in price due to the pandemic. I ended paying double of that which was originally quoted. Again, the finished product was good, but the poor communication and combative nature of the company management left a bad taste in my mouth.

Description of Work
They built stairs down to my dock at the lake I have a cabin on.

Category decks

10/15/2020

Dione W.

Said concrete for job would cost $1300. I called Irvington Material and asked them how much concrete would cost based on measurements, about $600-$700. Nice

Description of Work
Concrete on a porch

Category concrete repair

06/22/2020

Jackie A.

It went extremely well! Bob's construction was responsive, professional and thorough. They did a great job and we love sitting on our new porch. Thank you Bob's construction! We have and will continue to refer your business to our family, friends, and neighbors in the future. We will also continue to use Bob's Construction for future projects on our home.

Description of Work
I had a front porch added to my home with roof

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, air duct cleaning

06/17/2020

David G.

Very overpriced operation. I was charged $875 for about an hour for nailing down and caulking some loose flashing. My fault for not checking reviews on this outfit and getting multiple quotes before hiring him. His competitors have excellent reviews and I would have used one of them if I had done my research. I cant speak to the quality of the work since this was a house sale and there was no reinspection. Lesson learned.

Description of Work
Nail down loose roof flashing

Category roofing, air duct cleaning

04/27/2020

Kim C.

Work was done professionally and at a competitive cost.

Description of Work
I have used Bob;s Construction both personally and professionally as I am a real estate agent. Bob's Construction built a screened porch onto my personal home and did a great job at a competitive price. I have referred Bob's Construction to many of my clients from anywhere from inspection repairs to roof replacement and they have been happy with the work.

Category decks, air duct cleaning

Joshua C.

Bob's Construction does great work across all trades. I would hire them for anything!

Description of Work
Punch list of items: Plumbing, electrical, siding work, roofing

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding

Stephanie L.

Needed some last minute work to sell our home. Contacted Bob and he was able to come out the same day to look at the various updates we needed. Bob promptly provided with a fair quote and did an excellent job in completing all tasks. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Roofing, General Remodeling, Masonry for our Chimney, and handyman projets

Category handyman service, masonry, remodeling, roofing

Hannah C.

Everything from start to finish went perfectly with this company. Bob the owner initially came out because I submitted a request with another company who dropped the ball and never came out to do the roof inspection. He walked me through every detail and answered all of my questions that I had -there were many. He also worked with my insurance to make sure all the storm damaged items were replaced. He has now helped me with several other projects around my home. Bob is very knowledgeable, and affordable. I highly recommend this company and have already higher him again.

Description of Work
Roofing inspection

Category contractors, decks, fencing, flooring contractor, gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, masonry, remodeling, roofing, siding, chimney repair, deck cleaning, home builders, skylights, woodworking, home remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling, patios

02/08/2020

Sherri L.

I find then at the Indy home show to get a quote on our staircase remodel. Received a call after the home show and set up an appt. On the day of the appt, I waited 45 minutes and called to find out that they over book our appt and rescheduled for the next week. Never showed up for that appt and no phone call was received either. At this point, I will not use them as my time is just as important as theirs and if you can't make a good first impression then you are not going to do the project to the best of your ability. I'm done wasting my time.

Description of Work
Staircase remodel

Category remodeling, roofing

01/15/2020

Brenda J.

They had an installer that is not efficient, they put down the flooring incorrectly and it buckled. The manager was pretty unprofessional, the counter tops needs to be redone as well and they said that I need to pay more upfront and they cannot make it right.

Description of Work
They did a total remodeling of the house.

Category remodeling

06/25/2019

Julie K.

Pretty good. I was not able to be home when work was done. Have few things to fix but do not see that it will be a problem. Works very attentive over the phone and Steve was very understanding.

Description of Work
replaced fence from storm damage

Category fencing

04/20/2019

Carolyn P.

We found Bob's at the Indy Home Show. After getting multiple estimates we chose them to build our front porch. We had another firm that poured a front concrete base but didn't pour footers which caused some concern. Bob's came up with a solution that satisfied the inspector for the building permits. George and Willie did our porch and it's absolutely beautiful!! Working with Steve and Harold was great also. Everyone listened when I had concerns and talked with us while it was going on. Have had nothing but compliments on it. Love, love, love it! Will most definitely have them if we do anything more! Cannot say enough - very professional, considerate and more importantly - very good at what they do!

Description of Work
Built front porch onto our house

Category decks, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, house painters

02/02/2019

Mike O.

It went well Bob and Steve were wonderful to deal with. Professional and very knowledgeable. They quoted some work, yet to be performed. I will certainly look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
Quote for chimney, roofing, carpentry repair.

Category contractors, masonry, remodeling, roofing, siding, chimney repair, fireplaces, woodworking, house painters

10/26/2018

Sarah F.

I would like to do my due diligence of warning not only customers but other contractors away from this business. I would not use Bob's construction for any work. There are much better, REPUTABLE companies out there that would gladly take your business. Bob's construction as a whole is mismanaged and needs to be put out of business. Dishonest, deceitful is just the tip of the iceberg. They do not honor their contracts, and they definitely do not honor their word. I would highly recommend you get another opinion before hiring this company.

Description of Work
Shady Business.

09/24/2018

Tyler N.

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
New roof installation, new gutter guards installed, new outlet for garage door opener, new attic fan, plumbing leak at water heater and furnace, fixed porch railing.

Category electrician, gutter repair, handyman service, plumbing, roofing, water heater repair, woodworking

09/24/2018

Ruth S.

I called the company, Kyle came out and gave me an estimate. He sent a very good crew. They worked fast and had the job done. They made it look easy. I liked the way they took the time to explain everything to me.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim and paint.

Category handyman service, house painters

05/15/2018

Kimberly S.

Everything want as promise .Paul and Calvin very nice Respective Guys they work on my house .They kept us informed with everything The Price fit my budget and Overall i was happy with there work .I will Hire Bobs Construction Again .....A plus

Description of Work
Crawl Space Repair

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing

05/03/2018

Stephan S.

Everything went as promised. Workers arrived in a timely manner, Work was completed in one day. Workers stayed late in the day to complete the work. Workers kept me informed and were very pleasant to deal with. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New sidewalk and garage entrance strip.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email, but please include your phone number. Award winning.

Offers by Danny's Pro Painters LLC on Angi
    Vick Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

C & Z Painting LLC

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Please include your phone number . we do woodworking, water damage restoration, gutter repair.

Offers by C & Z Painting LLC on Angi

ALL PHASES OF REPAIRS & REMODELING,RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL REMODELING, BATHS, KITCHENS, ROOM ADDITIONS, BASEMENTS, ROOFING, GUTTERS, SIDING, DOORS, WINDOWS, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CONCRETE, CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING.

We are a full service, all phases company...No job to small or to big...