Blazwich Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2017

Hello, My name is Shannon. I've been in the water proofing and insulation business for about 18 year now and my number one priority is a satisfied customer. We offer free no obligation evaluations. The services we provide are described below. Sump pump installation, Crawl Space drainage systems, Crawl Space and Basement and attic insulation, Foundation repair, Crawl Space structural wood repair, Floor supports, Crawl Space Encapsulations, Foundation vent repair/ replacement, New Crawl Space doors/ or create outside access door, Mold/fugus evaluation, Humidity evaluation and control, Crawl Space access dig outs, Crawl Space dehumidifiers, Crawl Space pest control, Crawl Space trash/debris removal, Crawl Space clean up from leaking sewer lines, Crawl Space musty smell/odor remediation, Down spout extensions, etc....

Everdry Of Greater Indiana

We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18! Come see us! Everdry is a nationwide company that was founded in 1978. We are a U.S. Patented full service foundation waterproofing company. We offer a no questions asked, lifetime transferable warranty on all our work. We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18

Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC

Whether you need a driveway or sidewalk poured or repaired, or you want a beautiful custom patio, Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete will deliver. We have been providing central Indiana with custom concrete patios, pool decks, and even fire pits for over five years and we are ready to serve many more. Visit our facebook page for the most recent pictures of our work at https://www.facebook.com/Lasting-Impressions-Decorative-Concrete-LLC-152407928761756 and don't forget to check out our website at www.liconcrete.com

Offers by Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC on Angi
Metzinger Construction

Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.

05/17/2020

Shannon quoted the perfect camera solution and installed a 3 camera system in my home. Very courteous and professional work, expertly installed. Took the time after installation to walk me through the many features of my system and ensure I was comfortable with the operation. Even came back the following week and installed solar panels for all three cameras and ensured those were also working perf...

Description of Work
Installation of Home Camera System (Ring)

Category security windows

10/19/2019

Shannon is just great. Was early for the estimate, which I liked. Showed up early for the installation of the new drain pipe. Did a great job. Looking outside you can hardly tell he was here. For any future crawlspace needs, he will be the first one I call for sure. Pricing is fair and reasonable....overall a great experience and will recommend him to everyone!!

Description of Work
New sump pump drain pipe

10/03/2019

We had them extend our sump line to an open drain 170' away. Very professional. Dug by hand so they would not damage sprinkler lines. Cut the sod to save it, then laid dirt on plastic. When job was complete, could only tell work was done by the grass seed/straw they provided. Very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Drain Pipe Installation

07/06/2018

Work was performed as specified. Shannon kept me well-informed on plan, progress, and schedule. So far, everything seems to be working and humidity in house is down about 10 percentage points. It has only been a few days, but so far I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Encapsulation of crawl space. Installation of sump pit, sump pump, and dehumidifier.

05/15/2018

Shannon showed up on time and ready to work. Professional and able to put technical jargon into layman's terms. Price was reasonable and he was always responsive and answered my questions via phone. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Crawl space joist stabilization and drainage pipe installed.

Category wells,drain pipe

04/29/2018

Shannon is a through professional from demeanor to the work itself. No fluff, no hype, just honest and useful information.

Description of Work
replaced crawlspace door inspected condition of crawlspace

Category drain pipe installer

12/19/2017

Shannon was very informative. Assessed crawl space, estimated repair work, scheduled the work promptly, came out when promised, took about a morning to do the work and cleaned up the workspace afterwards. He took before and after pictures to let me know what was going on. He also had a number of good suggestions some of which I took care of myself, and some which I may have him come back to do.

Description of Work
Repair framing due to moisture damage.

Category foundation repair contractor

12/12/2017

Shannon was very professional, friendly, thorough, offered some great suggestions and his price was reasonable. We plan to hire him again for some additional work in crawlspace.

Description of Work
Foundation and basement repair to 1926 home recently purchased.

Category concrete repair contractor","foundation repair contractor

12/06/2017

Very Good. Done in the time quoted. Very clean work site at all times. Very immpressed with Shannon and his Company.

Description of Work
Install drainage system and encapsulated. Crawl space insulation installed.

Category insulation contractor","well","drain pipe installer","mold removal company

11/06/2017

Excellent work was done. Other services have been in crawlspace to perform cable and internet service and plumbing repair. All have commented on how excellent the crawlspace is.

Description of Work
Crawlspace repair due to mold and water in crawlspace

Category insulation contractor","basement waterproofer","drain pipe installer","mold removal company

drain pipes, drain systems, sump pumps, insulation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check