Blair Well & Pump Service

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2015

Blair Well & Pump Service is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience. We offer night and weekend emergency services with no overtime rate. We only install the best equipment that gives our customers great performance and longevity. All of our pumps are Flint&Walling brand and are produced locally here in indiana, and carry a 5 year warranty. Our technicians are seasoned veterans, and carry a indiana pump installers license. We service residential and commercial well systems at a fair price with a great warranty. None of our technicians are paid on commission so there's no big corporate upsell. We only sell our clients what they need and thats our guarantee to all of our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to read our business description if there's anything we can help you with or assist you with in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call....

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

Service Plus Heating Cooling Plumbing

Hello, and welcome to Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing! We are a family-owned and operated air conditioning, furnace, plumbing and drain repair and installation company, and I would love for our team to have the opportunity to serve you! We take pride in offering the best customer service, the most technically trained service professionals and the friendliest team. No one loves helping you like we do, and it shows!

Mowery Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

With over 45 years in the heating and cooling business, Mowery is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor weather solution for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family’s unique needs. We've installed more than 10000 indoor weather systems in this area and we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for saturday work. Award winning. Additional phone numbers -(317) 852-4432, (317) 881-7626, (317) 207-4051 & (800) 860-4738. Additional DBAs - Mowery R P Cochran LLC. Award winning.

Offers by Mowery Heating, Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

10/09/2020

They were very responsive and returned my call when I had an update about the project.

Description of Work
Had water and pressure last night. No pressure this am. Have checked the power at the panel and at the breaker at the pump. Tank shows 0 pressure on the valve. Took off the pressure switch cover. It's not sparking when tapped.

09/25/2020

The pressure switch on our well had broken and needed to be replaced quickly since we were without water. I submitted a quote request and received a call from the company within a hour. I called the company again after reassessing the issue and updated the request for service to include a tank evaluation. Gary Keaster arrived after 5pm, assessed that our pressure tank had a leak in the bladder, wa...

Description of Work
I needed a new well tank and pressure switch

Category plumbing,wells

03/11/2020

I called right before 5 PM and they came out first thing next day. They were extremely nice and explained everything really well and I believe the cost was very reasonable. Very pleased with them and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
well pump was out

01/17/2018

Very professional. They knew what they were doing!

Description of Work
Replaced well pump and pressure tank

10/27/2017

I called Mack Blair based on the recommendation of our neighbor. Mack responded the same day (Wednesday) and said he could squeeze us in on Friday afternoon. He gave me a ball park estimate of $3000, wow I thought that was high but I was thinking it was worse case and maybe it would be less when the work was completed (oh so wrong). In the meantime he asked that I call 811 to get the electrical li...

Description of Work
The main water line from the well that comes into the house spring a leak and flooded our finished basement. It could only be repaired from the outside at the base of the foundation where the line comes into the house. We had to keep the water off for several days.

Category wells

we appreciate your business very much and I'm sorry if my crew tracked in any mud or debris and we would gladly come back and clean it up the any mess we left. Thank you very much

Water Well Drilling & Pump Contractors