BLACK & DECKER U S INC

With Angi since October 2005

Indy Mower Repair

Indy Mower Repair is a full service small engine repair company offering mobile service to all of central Indiana. We offer tune-ups and specific repair work on push mowers, riding mowers, snow blowers, mobile generators, tractors, and much more. If it has a small engine, we will repair it! Please have model number and brand available Donna will get you on the schedule

Broad Ripple Appliance

$10 off a qualified repairs for Angie's List members. Call us today for details! With 27 years of business, Broad Ripple Appliance services all major appliances. Visit our showroom featuring vintage & new parts, reconditioned appliances all with 60 day warranty.

Bargain Warehouse Appliance and More

Brand name merchandise at a fraction of the cost. Shelf pulls, discontinued items, scratch and dent, customer returns, and open box display models at 50-70% off retail prices.

04/24/2007

JOANN H.

They gave me information about their lawn mowers over the phone. When I visited the store, they gave answers to all of my questions and told me the costs of maintaining the mower. They ran through all the operating instructions. The salesman was extremely helpful. He assembled the mower and loaded it in my car. He kept telling me that I should call him if I had any problems with the lawn mower. But I haven't had any problems. I would recommend the store and the product to anyone looking for an electric lawn mower.

Description of Work
I bought an electric lawn mower from the Black and Decker Store.

Category home improvement stores

09/27/2006

LISE G.

Our mower was repaired in just two days. Service person Chad, was very professional and friendly. Great experience!

Description of Work
Repaired electric lawn mower. Part that needed to be replaced was covered by a recall so we paid nothing. Mower was also cleaned and lubed.

Category lawn mower repair

10/07/2005

Greg M.

ON INSTRUCTION FROM BLACK AND DECKER, WE SHIPPED OUR DUST BUSTER TO THIS AUTHORIZED REPAIR LOCATION. MACHINE WAS NOT FIXED, AND WAS SHIPPED BACK TO US DIRTY. WHEN WE COMPLAINED, THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL, AND HAD A BRAND NEW MACHINE SHIPPED TO US FROM B&D AT NO COST TO US!

Description of Work
DUST BUSTER REPAIR, UNDER WARRANTY.

Category small appliance repair

BLACK & DECKER U S INC

With Angi since October 2005

5999 CRAWFORDSVILLE RD STE 2

Indianapolis, IN 46224

APPLIANCE REPAIRS, POWER TOOLS. ETC.