Bin There Dump That - Indianapolis

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

7995 W 21st St Suite A

Indianapolis, IN 46124

Bin There Dump That is a family owned and operated residential and commercial friendly roll off dumpster provider that services the greater Indianapolis area. We offer a 100% driveway protection guarantee for our valued customers! Our unique delivery system allows us to place bins in tight areas that most others can't. Our dumpster sizes vary from 4 to 40 yards and are placed on your property using a unique roll-off system. Our disposal containers and dumpsters are always clean and green. With a simple telephone call to our family owned and operated business a dumpster will be delivered where and when you need it. You don't even need to be home when we stop by! We make bin rental easy and fun in Indianapolis!...

06/02/2020

Aaron B.

Great service. Prompt delivery (within 2 hours of making initial call requesting service)

Description of Work
Dumpster for bathroom remodeling

11/16/2019

Kyle B.

It went great. They delivered the dumpster when expected. It was easy to use, and they were able to pick it up early on demand when I was done with it.

Description of Work
Rented a dumpster for a week

08/29/2018

joseph S.

As planned. Dumpster was delivered on time and picked up as scheduled. Our driveway was left clen.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for the kind words on our Family Owned and Operated business, we greatly appreciate your patronage!

11/21/2017

ANN A.

Had a slight difficulty landing on a good time for the business but once we had a date, the work was completed and they cleaned the area. There was a very heavy old riding mower for which they discerned how to release the brake, then muscled it on flat tires onto the hauler. That alone impressed me.

Description of Work
Removed heavy trash.

10/13/2017

Annetta D.

Delivered on time, placed exactly where asked, explained the rules. Very courteous and professional. When we needed more time, they were very reasonable for extra days and again showed up on time to take it all away. I would definitely use their service again! thanks!

Description of Work
We needed a dumpster

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much it was a pleasure serving you!!

08/22/2017

David N.

They did the delivery in an timely manner.

Description of Work
The delivered and picked up the dumpster.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for supporting our family owned and operated business, we greatly appreciate your patronage!

06/29/2017

Jeff K.

They are always quick, and they even gave me a free upgrade. You call, and 2 hours later the dumpster is there. When your finished, you call and they pick it up right away. There is no hassle at all.

Description of Work
I called them, and they came to drop a dumpster off.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thanks so much we love to take care of our valued Angie's List customers!

09/17/2016

DAVID H.

My experience with BTDT was just great. All the way from the order placement with Cindy through the drop off and pick-up of the dumpster. Everyone extremely professional. The driver placed it exactly where I wanted it. We rented it for one week for trash from a bathroom remodel project and were able to throw away a lot of other useless items that we had accumulated over the years. Plenty of room in the 20 yard dumpster. Their dumpster is a little taller than their competitors but because of that it took up less space on our drive and we were still able to get one car in our garage. Doors at one end of the dumpster allowed for easy access. I was able to extend our rental for 2 days for $10/day. Also, found their pricing to be very competitive.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental for bathroom remodel.

08/25/2016

Andrew L.

We could not be more happy with your experience. Cindy was easy to work with and got us a dumpster right away. The delivery man was excellent and put the dumpster right where I wanted so we were able to use our garage without it in the way. He could not have placed it better. Price, quality, and experience were all excellent. The 20yd size was more than we needed, but it was nice to have the flexibility of a door to load the dumpster.

Description of Work
We needed to get rid of several household items including large wood playset. Our trash service requires a "large" fee for "large" items. We went with the 20yd dumpster to be on the safe side.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for allowing us to assist you with your project! We love hearing from our valued customers and always appreciate the support of our family owned and operated business!

06/27/2016

Rachel R.

We have used Bin There Dump That before for a kitchen renovation, and when we decided to do a bathroom renovation, we knew we wanted to use Bin There Dump That to rent a dumpster. There are several reasons: The customer service is amazing; James and everyone else at the company we have interacted with have been friendly and professional. From dropping off the dumpster timely and the driver adjusting it until it fit just right in the driveway to James working with us when our project ran behind schedule, it was a great experience. The dumpster itself is great. We love how the dumpster fit in the driveway and we still had plenty of space for parking. The dumpster has a door that swings wide open so you don’t have to hoist things over the top. They have all different sizes depending on your project size. For our smaller bathroom project, we used a 10 yard dumpster and it was perfect for that. We have had two great experiences using Bin There Dump That, and we will use them for the next project too. I recommend them to anyone needing a dumpster for household renovation or otherwise!

Description of Work
We rented a 10 yard dumpster for a bathroom renovation. Bin There Dump That delivered the dumpster and hauled it away.

Category dumpster service

We love our repeat customers!!! Thanks so much for choosing us once again for your project!!

06/21/2016

Brad P.

Called them on a Saturday morning and they got a dumpster out to me within hours. Very easy to work with from the receptionist to the delivery driver. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Dropped off 15' dumpster

Category dumpster service

We are almost as fast as Jimmy Johns!!!! lol In all seriousness we take great pride in quickly delivering to our customers when they are in need!

06/11/2016

Eddie C.

They were timely, fast and professional.

Description of Work
Cleared 3 Car Garage of Unwanted Items

Category hauling services

06/06/2016

S R.

I called for the service on Wednesday, for Saturday. No problems. The service was set up over the phone in a friendly and professional manner. The container arrived early Saturday as promised. It was clean, the delivery gentleman was friendly and professional and took measures to make sure my drive was not damaged by the container. I only needed it for less than 1 hour. I called to let them know I was finished. We left for a few hours and when we got home the container was gone. Great service. The cost seems reasonable compared to other services. I think the cost of everything is high. That being said; the company does have a lot of investment and time in the service. So it was all around a good quality experience.

Description of Work
provided a 4 yard dumpster for landscaping ties that needed to be hauled away.

Category dumpster service

You get the record for the fasting loading of a bin!!!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to help you with your item removal.

04/04/2016

Brian G.

Great. Easy to schedule. Arrived on time and picked up when they said they would. I would definitely use them again for this service.

Description of Work
Provided a 10 yard dumpster for a week

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you, we appreciate your support of our family owned and operated business!

03/24/2016

Sherry E.

Went really smooth! Would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Provided dumpster bin

Category dumpster service

It was our pleasure [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the opportunity to serve you!

03/12/2016

Robert D.

To Cindy who I spoke to several times on the phone, and the delivery man, thank you both for your courtesy and high level of communication throughout the week we had your service.

Description of Work
delivered dumpster to our father's house

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, your support of our family owned and operated business is greatly appreciated!!

02/15/2016

Pauline S.

They were super friendly, was very happy with them.

Description of Work
Hauled away things.

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for choosing our family owned and operated business! We greatly appreciate your loyalty!

01/20/2016

TERRY D.

Very polite and professional over the telephone when ordering the dumpster. It arrived on Saturday morning as planned. The driver was very professional and prompt in placing the dumpster where we asked. They came the next week and removed the dumpster and cleaned up around the area as promised. Second dumpster this year and will use again.

Description of Work
Provided a 10 cubic yard dumpster to finish cleaning out a deceased relatives house.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for being a repeat customer! As a family owned and operated business we truly value your support!!

12/02/2015

ALLEN & VIVIAN P.

They did a great job. They were flexible and was able to move a dumpster from one job site to another. They let me extend the dumpster rental period a couple of times over the course of the project. Everyone I spoke to in the office was very pleasant and professional. They notified me by phone or email when they were picking up the dumpster and they showed up on time every time. Their driver places wood planks on the drive and drops the dumpster on them to minimize damage to the driveway. Believe me, not all companies do that. Their dumpsters are in great shape and while you can't exactly call a dumpster pretty, they are not an eyesore like some I have used from other companies. They have a variety of sizes and were able to provide just what I needed. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Bin There Dump That provided dumpsters for two house rehab projects I was working on.

Category dumpster service

Thanks for the review of our family owned and operated business, we sincerely appreciate you choosing us for the job!

10/03/2015

Pauline S.

The folks at the Avon Bin There Dump That could not have been more courteous or professional. We rented a 15 yard dumpster for our kitchen remodel. Everyone from the first phone call to delivery to pick up was a pleasure to talk to and deal with. We got phone calls to keep us updated on delivery and pick up and after loading the dumpster back onto their truck, even swept our driveway. We would not hesitate to use them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Delivered dumpster and picked it back up.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for the kind words and choosing us! Glad we met your trash removal needs, we take great pride in our level of customer service!

09/29/2015

Jason T.

I was looking to rent a dumpster for a small garage renovation project and I found this provider to be highly rated on Angie's List. I called them on a Friday Morning at 7:30 and they delivered a unit to my home before lunch that same day. They were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. The dumpster was the perfect size. I finished the project and filled the dumpster a couple days before the week was up. I called at 5:30pm on a Monday and they picked it up Tuesday morning! She apologized that they would not be able to pick it up before 7pm on the Monday evening even (I was not expecting them to either). The whole process went very smoothly and I will be using them again in a couple of weeks as we will be moving on to Phase 2 of our renovation project. Thanks 'Bin There Dump That' for a great overall experience. Angie's List reviews were Spot on and this company was as advertised.

Description of Work
I rented a 6 cu foot dumpster for $270 for one week. They brought it to my house and picked it up

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] we take great pride in our customer service! From our family to yours thanks for choosing us when you needed a dumpster!

09/25/2015

Chad E.

Called and spoke with the lady in the office and she was very nice and very insightful when it came to the sizes of the Dumpster as I did not quite know what I needed. The whole process was very simple. They had the Dumpster there when they said it would be and picked up the same day I called to let them know it was ready for pick up. I will definitely use this company again in the future and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster at my home.

09/09/2015

Andrew B.

The dumpster was delivered right on time. It was in good condition and they placed it on wood boards so it didn't damage our driveway. The driver called before he arrived and was very professional.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for residential clean up.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much [Member name] for the great review, our family owned and operated business takes great pride in going the extra mile for our values Angie's List customers!

08/26/2015

Angeline F.

We requested a 15 yard size bin for one week and filled it with almost 3 years of accumulated yard waste (we have a 1/2 acre) and even had a room for our neighbors pile of yard waste! In 2013 we ordered a 20yd sized bin from James and were so pleased with their service we called on them again. Their website shows pictures of the different sized bins to help you decide what you need to tackle your job. Our bin was delivered and picked up promptly. It was clean and in great shape - inside and out. They were careful to place the bin where we wanted it, laid down wood railings to protect our driveway, cleaned up after the bin was picked up to assure the driveway was in the same condition it was in when the bin was delivered. We will definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Delivered a bin and left it for us to fill with our yard waste for one full week. When the week was up they came to pick up the filled bin and hauled it away.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much (Removed members personal information) we love hearing from our repeat customers and are pleased we once again lived up to the billing! As always we appreciate your support of our family owned and operated business!

08/24/2015

Jay C.

The entire process went great. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Provided dumpster service.

Category dumpster service

Thanks so much for the kind words, we take great pride in delivering A+++ service to our valued Angie's List customers!