Big Jons Used Appliances

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2012

We offer professional appliance repair and used appliances to the public and property managers. We accept most major credit cards, check, and cash. Invoicing terms for property managers are available with credit application....

We are your one stop shop for all you Appliance repair needs. I have over 12+ years experience. Give us a call today to fix your appliance. Service charge only $75 and that will apply to parts and laber if we do the service look foward to hear from you.

Gibson's Appliance Repair is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started. We have been in the appliance repair service for years. Our name is your appliance solution. We operate on YOUR schedule and availability.

5 employees. No subs. Charges an hourly labor rate of $60. Travel charge (covers trip out and diagnosis is $80.

07/07/2020

The repair man came to my and the lights on the machine were that it was working but it was making all kind of noises like whistle noise and breaking noises and when I reached out to the technician he said is it stuck on a light or not.

Description of Work
I had used washer that was not cleaning cloths.

Category appliance repair

08/28/2017

Great! I have been looking for a used refrigerator for months. I live on the far eastside of Indy, but it was worth going to the west side. WORKS GREAT! and they bought my old broken fridge.

Description of Work
I purchased a used refrigerator.

04/24/2017

Delivered and remove old unit as they agreed to. Great service and price

Description of Work
Purchased used upright freezer

03/21/2017

The first one did have a problem, but they came right back out replaced it with another one of comprable value and it's working like a champ. They were very good to work with and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Got a used washer for my son.

12/02/2016

At that time, I was told and was given documentation that the washer had a 90 day warranty. The washer started to leak so I tried to get Big Johns to return the washer but a rep, David was very defensive with me and was quite verbally hostile with me so on September 7th I disputed my payment for the washer with my credit card company. On September 22, I took off the dispute and paid for the washer...

Description of Work
On September 2, 2016, I purchased a used Maytag washer from Big John's appliances.

Category appliance sales

We apologize for any confusion regarding our written 90 day warranty. According to our records, you purchased a washer, had a problem with it, we sent a technician within 48 hours, our technician diagnosed your washer, you decided to reverse the purchase with your credit card company, received your money back, and have never returned the washer to us. You called a few months later for repair on th...

Used appliances including refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, and freezers. We also offer appliance repair services for most major brands of appliances in greater Indianapolis. Delivery is available and is often same or next day.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover