Big Dog Flooring

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2007

Locally and family owned and operated. We have over 30 years of flooring experience and have proudly served the Indianapolis area as Big Dog Flooring since 2006. Feel free to visit our showroom and cash and carry products. We offer free measure/estimates, after selecting a product from our showroom. We do not install any products/materials from outside sources not purchased through our showroom....

Just Bathrooms

Just Bathrooms

Having spent 15+ years in the Kitchen & Bathroom industry, we are the sensible solution for your remodeling needs. We have served the greater Indianapolis area since 1999, with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship & customer service. Contact us today for all your remodeling needs!

12/09/2019

Susan was great at helping me select the carpet & linoleum. James and his crew did a wonderful job installing the carpet & linoleum. I would highly recommend Big Dog Flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & linoleum

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/26/2017

They came on time and all the guys were very nice, clean and professional. Kept us in communication every step of the way. We will never buy flooring anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sewer backup in the basement and needed new carpet. This is the second time we have used Big Dog Carpet and it's been the best every time.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/18/2017

Absolutely without a hitch. Installers were punctual and very knowledgeable, did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floor covering in my downstairs

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/14/2017

Perfect. They accommodated my schedule and did a neat job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear out carpeting on steps and hallways. Install new.

CATEGORY carpet installation

06/13/2017

Recommended laying floor over existing floor. Convinced me to do so. When they laid the floor they put quarter round along the wood work. The stain barely matches and worst of all they used cheap wood that did not match my kitchen which is entirely oak. The carpentry was amateurish, not much better than doing it myself. When I paid the balance due (50%) in person and spoke with the manager I compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor vinyl

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Commercial & Residential Sales & Installation for Carpet, Ceramic, Vinyl, Engineered Wood & Laminate flooring, also in new homes & rentals. Our other services include Rug Binding & Hardwood Refinishing. There is a 3% charge to all credit card purchases.

Carpet Restretches, or Flooring/Carpet Repairs. No Installation of products/materials from outside sources.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available