Becht Pride Cleaning Services LLC

With Angi since April 2008

2461 Directors Row

Indianapolis, IN 46241

Becht Pride Cleaning Services is locally owned and operated, insured and bonded cleaning company. We are pet friendly and offer affordable prices and professional service. We use as many environmentally friendly products as possible. We are a residential cleaning service that believes in doing things the right way. “We take pride in everything we do!” We believe in providing a quality service at a reasonable price while building a strong relationship based on outstanding customer service. We have saved your neighbors time. Now it’s time for you to experience this for yourself. ...

house cleaning (1550)floor cleaning (88)window cleaning (41)blind cleaning (32)carpet cleaning (20)central vacuum cleaning (8)

04/04/2022

Megan T.

I had the Becht Cleaning crew in to do a cleaning before moving out of a rental house. Becht called on the original day we had it planned for them to clean to say they wouldn’t have enough people available to do it. (Luckily I had scheduled this cleaning to happen two days before I had to move out- not on the last day- please take that as a lesson.) I explained when they called to reschedule that I HAD to have it done the following day because of my strict move-out date. I felt like they understood the urgency. I had to call them the next day to make sure someone was coming -thankfully, they were. The gals that came were very nice. I left them the list of things that needed to be cleaned (which was the same list I sent the person who quoted the job several weeks in advance). Overall they did a nice job. They missed a few windows and I had to redirect them to get the soap scum off the tile from around the soap dish in one bathroom, but the place smelled good and looked good when they left. (I’m sure I had at least the second or third house they had cleaned that day, which isn’t easy!) As with all services, you need to be sure there’s clear communication so the right things get done. Initially I requested the cleaning on a Sunday and I wasn’t told this was out. When another person followed up, they told me it wasn’t possible. I had put in a list of items that needed to be done per the lease arrangement when I requested quotes, and again with the first person from Becht to contact me. The next person didn’t seem to know about any of the prior communications, so I told him, also. Between this AND leaving the list for the cleaners, the vast majority got done. They were reasonably priced for the service performed, and I know finding help to do this kind of work is still hard (and the ladies who came were really courteous and sweet), so I would use their services again. But I’d leave myself an extra day or two if I was on a strict deadline.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Thank you for your understanding due to our reschedule due to staffing that day. We have since rectified this problem. We are glad you were happy with the final product, let us know if we can help in the future.

01/18/2022

William S.

Half done, if that. Wouldnt do it again.

Description of Work
Cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

My apologies, I see that we cleaned for you 2 times. My apologies the last cleaning was sub par. We would have been happy to send the first crew out going forward. Sorry we failed you.

06/09/2021

Stephen R.

I paid for two hours and they said they were done after an hour and half. A lot of the furniture still had dust and mirrors were left with streaks.

Description of Work
house

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

My apologies the crew shorted you on time when there was still items to be done. We would have loved to come back out and make it right for you.

01/14/2021

John S.

Excellent job. Friendly. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/07/2020

Julia V.

Great ! Alishas team is always great!

Description of Work
Cleaning house

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/24/2020

Greg D.

Trish by far is their best employee. She is thorough, efficient and very hard working. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning,central vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

10/08/2020

Sue M.

Very well. Alyshia and her helper did a very thorough job

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning,central vacuum cleaners

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

10/01/2020

Gary W.

Very nice; however, room for improvement.

Description of Work
General Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Please let us know what we can do to get the A next time out

09/29/2020

Mery K.

I have my house cleaned every other week by Becht Cleaning and it has been a great investment. One week there was an issue with the cleaning and it was taken care of right away.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank you for the review! Let us know how we can earn the 5th star!

07/27/2020

Chad F.

Very friendly and always let you know when they are coming. They do a good job cleaning.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Housecleaning, Power Washing, Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Foreclosure Clean-Outs, Construction Clean-Up, Painting, Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Home Repair, Handyman Services, Drywall repair, Drywall Hanging, Deck Building

Dishes & Laundry