Bauerle Roofing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2003

GA1400563

6524 Turning Leaf Ln

Indianapolis, IN 46236

Super service award winner for over 10yrs. Bauerle Roofing LLC is a family owned and operated business that has been located in Indianapolis since 2001. All of our roofing work is licensed, bonded, and insured. We have over 20 years of Roofing experience to help you with your insurance claims. Our roofing service includes work for commercial and residential roofing. There is no project to big or small that we can't help you with. Bauerle Roofing serves customers in the Indianapolis, IN area with up to a 100 mile radius. We offer a 10 year labor warranty on all complete roof jobs. Call Bauerle Roofing today for a free estimate (317) 985-2344....

roofing (345)gutter repair (60)siding companies (25)chimney repair (15)skylight installation (11)insulation (2)drywall (2)woodworking (18)roof cleaning (5)window replacement (4)house painting (3)roof snow removal (2)

01/07/2021

Leak started on a Friday, contacted Bauerle Saturday, came out for inspection and estimate Monday, leaked fixed Thursday.

Description of Work
Replace leaking flashing

Category drywall,roofing

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your service

12/18/2020

Went very well. Monte keep me updated on his search to match my siding. He completed the work to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Repair damaged siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/12/2020

From start to finish, Bob was as punctual & responsive as they come! Very friendly & eager to get the job done right! It took us awhile to choose our shingle color & style, but Bob was not only patient, he also provided tips & past projects to view, which was a huge help. The crew was courteous, hard working & did a super job with clean-up. Bob goes the extra mile & we were indeed happy with the f...

Description of Work
New roof/downspouts /downspouts

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

11/18/2020

The entire team was very responsive, got the job done in short order and were clean, competent and respectful. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair on flat roof.

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/29/2020

Bob and the team are great. Ours was a fairly complicated project with some insurance work and some out-of-pocket work. Scott was the manager and took us from estimate through insurance through all the work and ultimately final payment. They managed well through the small issues that arose. Pleased with the outcome!

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters, repair screens, repaint siding, replace trim boards, for hail and water damage

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

10/29/2020

I called Bob after seeing his reviews on here, he called me back and said he wouldn't be able to come out for a week to do a quote/inspection. After calling other companies to see if they could come out quicker with no luck I called him back and scheduled him to come out. He was here for less than 10 minutes and was convinced of the problem. I asked him the next step and he took down my email addr...

Description of Work
Needed a leak fixed in my roof.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

I came to this gentleman'[Member Information Removed] home on Monday and checked out his leak. My 30+ years in the roofing industry has allowed me to have knowledge to assess a minor leak in a short amount of time. However as he stated my wife went into the hospital Tuesday morning. I had to learn to juggle being Mr. Mom to my children and [Member Information Removed] a business. I forgot to send ...

10/26/2020

Went great. No issues with awesome and timely communication. 2nd time hiring Bob for roofing work. Good guy.

Description of Work
entire roof replacements on house and shed with new skylights

Category roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair,skylights,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

10/23/2020

Very professional and helpful. Wish I had found them sooner.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

10/23/2020

Very well. I used Bob's team twice on my inlaw's house, which unfortunately had a poor quality roof installation when the house was built in 2012. This resulted in shingles coming undone during windstorms. Bob's team was always very responsive the two times we needed help with the roof, got the required fixes done promptly, and was more than fair with the pricing for my aging inlaws on a fixed inc...

Description of Work
Spot repair roof shingles

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/23/2020

They were clean, thorough, hard working. Met commitments. Great team and easy to work with on a couple of projects, including siding repair and a new roof.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Roof replacement/repairs, Gutter replacement/repairs, siding replacement/repairs, Insulation, Chimney flashing repairs, ridge vent insulation, interior/exterior painting, drywall repairs, skylight installation/replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available