B & A Home Remodeling LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

5639 Woodside dr

Indianapolis, IN 46228

B & A Home Remodeling LLC. is also a GENERAL CONTRACTOR Has served the Central Indiana area with over 30 years of trade experience. This family company recognizes that the customer always comes first. From home remodeling to just repairing your home, every job results in a rewarding experience. B & A strives to remain competitive and keep the costs at a minimum without sacrificing quality. Give us a call today. There is no job too big or small we. do it all!...

08/15/2018

JANET M.

He’s great! I will recommend and use him, again.

Description of Work
General Home Remodeling Service

Category remodeling

Thanks for the work

07/24/2018

MIKE T.

It was a lot of work in my 52 year old house, but the work was completed in phases and turned out very nicely. The worked was planned out by myself and the company and was finished ahead of schedule. Nice Job to everyone involved.

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced drywall in the kitchen and in the bathroom. And then painted both rooms.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

thanks for the work and glad we could help

05/24/2018

Ryan R.

James and Luke came out on the first day and James gave some pointers for future DIY work. He also worked with me to ensure several issues were correct before they started hanging the drywall. Their attention to detail early on saved rework, I'm sure. They both worked a very long day and did a great job of getting the entire bathroom hung in a single day. Luke came back several times to finish the taping, mudding, and priming. After we painted and started adding electrical fixtures, we noticed a few minor touch-ups were needed, so we contact them again. They worked with us to get out quickly between their other jobs (~1 week) and got it corrected quickly. Luke even noticed a few issues that we didn't and fixed them all at one time. When we went over our material estimate, James did a good job of walking us over the difference and ensuring we understood why there was a difference.

Description of Work
Drywall for gut-to-stud bathroom remodel

Category drywall,handyman service

Thanks for the work and glad it was to your liking

05/15/2018

Jennifer W.

We had the front of our fireplace tiled. Would definitely recommend and hire again. He did an excellent job. He was very responsive, and the work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Fireplace Tiling

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

02/03/2018

Petrina B.

We used B&A for a major remodeling project. They proved capable of handling it all: carpet, electrical, painting, drywall, and more. James was very professional and he made the process simple. His pricing was fair and transparent for all of the services and I plan on using him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement, interior painting, drywall repair, garage door repair, window replacement, electrical work to include fixture installation and replacement, kitchen countertop work, and general handyman work.

Category carpet installation,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,pressure washing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/18/2017

Luci C.

I would highly B&A Home Remodeling LLC for any project. We recently moved to the area form California. The house we purchased needed some updating and James was recommended. We had to be out of state the entire time he remodeled our master bath. He was in total control, sent us pictures and also took care of some emergencies that came up around the house for us. I was extremely impressed that he understood my vision for the bathroom remodel and did everything i asked without me even being there. Good solid work, very clean and thoughtful. Call James...you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel

Category home remodeling

Thanks glad you like it

09/14/2017

BRIER K.

They were very responsive. They were very good at answering any questions we had and working around our schedule for the estimate.

Description of Work
We had them do an estimate to repairing drywall on kitchen ceiling and preparing walls in a bedroom.

Category drywall

09/07/2017

Becki M.

There was a bit of confusion regarding the type of door at first, but once everything was figured out, the work was quick and professional. I will use them again.

Description of Work
James replaced a storm door on our rental property.

Category handyman service,doors

Thank you for the work and sorry about the confusion but I figured it out and everything went well

07/30/2017

Josh M.

James was punctual and easy to work with. He fit us in between a larger job he was performing. We are happy with the repairs.

Description of Work
Master bedroom closets knocked down and holes in walls from carpet installers and their attempted repair. Wall was repaired and closet racks rehung

Category closet systems

Thanks and keep my info please I would like to keep work for you in the future

07/28/2017

Richard B.

The remodel was completed within 2 weeks without any delays and the price he estimated was attractive and was the same upon completion.

Description of Work
James Benson remodeled my bathroom. I was familiar with his work from a previous job when he installed my glass subway kitchen backsplash. He does excellent work in a very timely fashion but he made sure to allow time for the installations to dry before he did the next step and also would wait to be sure what he was doing was what we wanted. We are very pleased with the look and quality of our newly remodeled bathroom.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Thanks for the good words enjoy your new bathroom

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Walla Painting

Angie’s List Super Service Award winners: 12 years in a row, 2010-2021. Walla Painting is a small local business, striving to make a local impact in the community as we live, work, and hire in Hamilton County and Northside Indy. Specializing in residential painting (INTERIOR / EXTERIOR), with a focus on quality and personal service required for homes. Fully insured and bonded. Our employees receive thorough training and background checks. Featuring Sherwin-Williams quality paint products. Specializing in residential interior/exterior painting: walls, ceilings, trim, doors, cabinets, ext trim & siding, bricks, wallpaper removal, and full prep.

Macey Custom Metals

Welding, machining and fabrication. I do all of the above at my day job and have for many years. I have decided to start something out on my own. I can create your project from design to install and/or anything in between. Please reach out with any questions!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

Drywall, Custom Cabinets, Exterior & Interior Painting, Trim, Framing, Windows, Flooring, Remodeling - Bathroom, Kitchen & Basements Custom Built Entertainment Centers, Insulation, Doors, Siding, Decks, Carpentry, Crown Molding, Tile Floors, Fencing, Soffit. Roofing.