Automotive Service Group

Auto Inspections
Rentals - Cars
Auto Tires
Auto Radiators

8 employees. Additional DBA - A S G Automotive Corp....

Kenny's Transmission Greenwood

Kenny's Transmission Service is Indianapolis' transmission repair specialist. We specialize in both foreign and domestic transmissions in the Greenwood and Indianapolis area. Our goal is to fix each transmission to function like new. With many years of experience, Kenny's Transmission Indianapolis can fix it whether you have an automatic transmission or manual transmission. 10 employees. Family owned & operated. Free road test & estimate. Towing & financing available. No subs.

Romans Quality Touch

Over 100 years combined experience we have the tools to get the job done right! Call today for your estimate!

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

09/15/2017

It went superbly. Service is great, and the staff are super friendly and very knowledgeable about my vehicle as well as my spouse's. They are honest, no nonsense, and straight forward about the repairs that need to be done. I would say that they are on less than a dealer in price. We get a discount from AAA. We have been using ASG for about 20 or more years. As a woman, I feel I am treated with di...

Description of Work
worked on our Prius and truck for oil change and rear differential on truck

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

10/04/2016

Very friendly and professional. They do quality work. I have been using them for more than 10 years. They maintain all of our cars. They kept me updated with their progress and estimate. Be on the alert for coupons! The car now runs very quietly and smooth. My wife is very happy that they were able to fix it, instead of having to get a replacement car.

Description of Work
Several loud growling noises were coming from the engine and wheels on my wife's favorite car. It is old, and parts normally have to be specially ordered. ASG was able to diagnose - a bad serpentine belt tensioner, replace a rear wheel bearing, and because it was due anyway, we also had them do the oil and air filters.

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/18/2016

It went very well. I have used this company for years because they are very honest. They will always tell me if I don't need something done. I trust them. They always do a good job. They are always looking out for future repairs too, so that I have an idea and can budget for it.

Description of Work
Routine 50,000 mile maintenance.

03/17/2015

They were really great. It was a very good price.

Description of Work
We use Automotive Service Group for auto service. They repaired a 2000 Volkswagen the last time.

03/16/2015

Excellent customer service. Excellent repair work. Honest. Personable.

Description of Work
They have been servicing my car for the last 12 years or so.

Category auto repair

Auto repair, electrical, tune-up, diagnostics, drivability, transmission, air conditioning & suspension.

Body and paint work & collision repair.