AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION- INDIANAPOLIS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 1999

American Leak Detection’s highly trained technicians use non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate leaks to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. We are the world leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of all leaks including hidden water, sewer and gas leaks....

Sotos Concrete LLC

We are a small family company that started in 2019. We have 10+ years experience in the concrete business. We pride ourselves on providing the best services as well as making our customers happy and comfortable. Some of the services we provide are: Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks, Stamping, Exposed AGG, Steps, Finish Salt, Porches, Concrete Slabs, Repairs, Garages, Basements, Sealing/Resealing, Sand Finishes and much more..... Please feel free to contact us with any further questions. We also provide free estimates!

Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC

Whether you need a driveway or sidewalk poured or repaired, or you want a beautiful custom patio, Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete will deliver. We have been providing central Indiana with custom concrete patios, pool decks, and even fire pits for over five years and we are ready to serve many more. Visit our facebook page for the most recent pictures of our work at https://www.facebook.com/Lasting-Impressions-Decorative-Concrete-LLC-152407928761756 and don't forget to check out our website at www.liconcrete.com

Offers by Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC on Angi
Quest Exteriors

Quest Exteriors provides a complete solution for your exterior household needs. This includes windows, doors, roofing, siding, garage doors, gutters, exterior paint, concrete and more. Your "quest" has been to find a reliable source that will show up on time with the knowledge and ability to provide a solution for your problems. Your search is finally over! At Quest Exteriors our goal is to value your time as much as we value our own and be the knowledgeable resource that can solve your problems in a timely manner. We have over 30 years of experience in the residential construction industry including new construction, renovation and construction management. This has allowed us to gain the knowledge & experience that it takes to problem solve effectively. In addition, and most importantly, we also know what the consumer is looking for from the estimating and sales process. That is why we do not participate in high pressure sales tactics or misleading offers in order to get the sale. Our process is simple. Identify the problem, provide you with a solution and estimate before we leave, allowing you the time to make the right decision for your family. However, at this time we cannot accept any repair projects.

09/12/2016

I called and was told they were several weeks out and I agreed to be put on the schedule. My wife stayed home to be there when they arrive, WHICH THEY DID'NT, I called and they said they had no record of us calling although my iPhone log verified I did-they said they would ' call back tomorrow' to reschedule, THEY DID NOT. Thanks for wasting my time, right?

Description of Work
Swimming pool leak detection

04/30/2014

They were able to locate the leak using all of their high tech equipment, which included a thermal camera and different types of sound equipment. They feel pretty confident on the area marked, so now I need to hire a plumber to jackhammer the area and repair the leak. If for some reason this isnt the area, they assured me they would come back at no charge when the plumber is here to re-evaluate th...

Description of Work
I knew I had a leak somewhere in my bathroom or at least in the area. It was a hot water leak because the floor felt warm in certain areas. I am on a slab, so I didnt want to guess or hire a plumber to guess and tear up a porcelain floor I recently put in.

03/24/2014

They were prompt and very professional. I felt this was money well spent as the repair for this would entail cutting a hole through the foundation in my kitchen so it was important to me to have this leak pinpointed as closely as possible. When the repair was made, the leak was within 8-12and quot; of where it had been marked.

Description of Work
I had a water leak in a pipe below my foundation. They determined the leak was in the cold water line and then using radio detection they tracked where the cold water line was and marked it with tape. They then induced nitrogen through the master bath and with an electronic microphone located the leak in the kitchen. They marked the leak location with tape.

12/14/2013

After leaving several messages and after several days my plumber called them and they came the next day. There were problems locating the leak. At the first marked location the plumber cut the first hole in the floor found no leak there. I called and left a message and explained the situation when the technician called back. The technician came and after an hour of extensive searching he marked an...

Description of Work
The provider pumped nitrogen gas into the plumbing from a faucet then listened for the sound of the gas flowing from the leak in the pipe and marked the leak.

10/20/2013

When I phoned the company and spoke with the manager and explained the problem they set up an appointment. The Provider checked the water lines using air pressure to locate the leaks. The technician was thorough and found the leak locations. Water was turned off since this is a HUD property and we were unable to test the actual water lines until the leaks were found. American Leak Detection does e...

Description of Work
American Leak Detection tested lines for possible leak and used pressure testing as the water was turned off. Air was pumped into the main water line and several areas detected small leaks such as faulty faucets, inoperable valves and a faucet in master bath that needed replacement.

11/07/2012

Mike and coworker (sorry don't remember his name) made time to come out before Mike would be out of town for the next two days. They listened to my problem, hooked up a line to my washer spigot and immediately found that the leak was right below where the water was coming up. Mike then took the time to cut out some of the drywall and wrapped a towel so that water would come into the garage as opposed to going down the wall. Then they took the time to move my washer/dryer into the garage so that I would not have to. I really appreciated that! They were very professional but had a wonderful attitude. If it wasn't for the plumbing issue, it would have been a pleasure to deal with them!!

Description of Work
detected leak

08/01/2012

They were quick to come out located the leak but were wrong about where the actual main plumbing lines were.

Description of Work
They were out the next day to detect my leak. They did locate the leak however they located the lines wrong. They said they ran through the garage and up to the main panel in my house. All my estimates were based on this accept one company that didn't believe they were in the garage. I had to pay to have another company come out to truly locate the plumbing lines which were located outside and around the house vs under the garage like they indicated. The were correct in locating my leak however.

06/05/2012

After I explained what information I had in regards to the source of the leak, the technicians were able to detect the source of the leak by using an instrument that can detect moisture in a wall. One of the technicians was able to get in our crawl space and saw evidence of moisture in there. They were able to find out exactly where the water was coming in the house.

Description of Work
The technicians arrived promptly and were able to tell me exactly the source of the water leak in our home. They then advised me how to get the problem resolved when I schedule a roofer. I do think $365 is pricey for a service call, however, at least I now know how to proceed.

01/11/2012

I had used them before when there was a leak and they were the only ones who found that leak with their equipment. Everybody had equipments that told them there was a leak or not but it could not find where the leak was. They were able to tell me exactly where the leak was.

Description of Work
I used American Leak Detection- Indianapolis during last summer to fix a leak.

11/18/2011

Other people who repair pools use these folks to find leaks, so it was recommended that I go straight to the source. Leak was fixed, but concrete work initially (bad day, rain, etc.) was not good. After a call, I was overwhelmed with how quickly they not only fixed the problem but also made sure it was ok, and sent me a small gift. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Had a leak in the plumbing for our pool. Had to fix plumbing under concrete pool deck.

Category concrete repair contractor","plumber","pool cleaning service

Basement Leaks, Claims Investigations, Concrete Crack Injection, Infrared Leak Detection, Inside Walls, Leak Detection, Plumbing Leak, Radiant Heat Systems, Sewer Video Inspection, Slab Leak, Swimming Pool, Spa & Fountain Leaks, System Leak Survey, Utility Line Location

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check