Alpine Maintenance Group Inc

IICRC
11/01/2018

5565 N Tacoma Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46220

We have 20 full-time employees and we are a family-owned company. We do not use sub contractors. Cost is determined by the job as all jobs are slightly different. We are NADCA-trained and Certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. We follow their protocol and professional guidelines. Our company and our employees have been certified by The Clean Trust (formerly IICRC) for Applied Microbial Remediation. Ask about our Angie's List discount. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa and M/C. Visit us online at www.alpineairduct.com. Award winning services since 2003 to present....

air duct cleaning (325)insulation (323)mold removal (147)dryer vent cleaning (77)HVAC Companies (34)basement waterproofing (29)home inspection (10)roofing (6)appliance repair (3)well & water pump repair (1)radon mitigation (1)fence company (1)

07/26/2021

Excellent! I had a few areas that I thought needed to be looked at for possible mold. Had some water problems over the years and wondered if anything needed to be done. Two guys came out with covers on their shoes and were very friendly and professional. Instead of trying to tell me I needed work done that was not needed, they gave a very honest assessment. They advised I had minimal issues and th...

Description of Work
They came out to look at possible mold issues in our house.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you for your great review of your experience with Alpine Group. Not all jobs are big and expensive, and sometimes we can advise the homeowner on the best way to handle. Please let me know if we can be of any help in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group 317-946-2299

06/10/2021

The company did an excellent job: they showed up on time (for both the initial estimate and to perform the work), were professional and courteous and cleaned up upon completing the project. I am already a repeat customer and would certainly use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
mold remediation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Thank you very much for your great review of Alpine Group's remediation service at your home. We really appreciate your support and continued business. Please let me know if you have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group 317-946-2299

06/07/2021

These guys are great- provided high quality work and would definitely recommend them. They were friendly and even showed up a few hours early for the job. Talked to me about what they observed. gave me some pointers and what to look out for in the future, and patched a hole they found in one of the ducts.

Description of Work
Needed our ducts cleaned after a 1st floor renovation

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you very much for your "FIVE Star" review of Alpine Group's air duct cleaning service at your home. We really appreciate your business and the kind words. Please let me know if you have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

03/22/2021

Andy and Michael arrived a little earlier than the appointment which was fine by me. They were here to install insulation in my attic and did an awesome job!! They explained what they were going to do and what results I should see. They were friendly, courteous and very professional. I'm looking forward to working with this company again. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Category appliance repair,insulation

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Thank you very much for your "Five Star" review of Alpine Group's insulation service at your home. We really appreciate your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

02/09/2021

The service was complete, great communication and they did the work great and timely manner.

Description of Work
They did duct cleaning insulation and mold remediation

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Thank you for your "A" review of Alpine Group's air duct cleaning, insulation and mold remediation services at your home. We really appreciate your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

01/14/2021

I've never had duct cleaning done before but needed this for medical discharge for a child. Tracy was wonderful to deal with in the initial call. Christopher and Jeff did the work at my house. They called ahead, wore PPE while here and even put on shoe covers. They were very polite, did a thorough job and took the time to explain the process. I had a large number of vents and returns but the price...

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and Santitization

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you very much for your "All A" review of Alpine Group'[Member Information Removed] air duct cleaning service at your home. We really appreciate your business and hope all is well with you and your family. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

10/07/2020

They are prompt, on time, they explained the process, reasonable in price, they did a great job and they clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did air duct cleaning service.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you very much for your great review of Alpine Group's services at your home. We will work with you to get you across the finish line with your current issues. We appreciate your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

10/02/2020

arrived on time, professional, got to work, got the job done in a matter of an hour or two. no mess. great service!

Description of Work
blown-in insulation in the attic

Category insulation

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your "All A" review of Alpine Group's insulation service at your home. If you have any issues in the future, please call me directly. We really appreciate your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group 317-946-2299

09/28/2020

It went well fine job would use them again an will

Description of Work
They cleaned all ducks throughout the whole house and dryer vent also dryer works so much better fine job

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/15/2020

Excellent! I have read reviews like this in the past, and was never completely confident that they were forthright and independent. I know this one is. These guys were great... Sam, Christopher, and Jose... plus Kevin who arranged everything before the work was done. It was a treat to watch them work, because it was so clear that they knew what they were doing, they took it all very seriously and ...

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Alpine Group's air duct cleaning service at your home. We are happy that you are happy. We really appreciate your business and your referrals. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

Residential and commercial air duct cleaning, mold inspection & mold sampling, mold testing and remediation, attic & crawlspace insulation, dryer vent cleaning, crawl space waterproofing & installation of vapor barriers.

Ask For Details