All-American Restoration Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a full service home improvement company. We will beat any legitimate contractor's price and get started promptly. Family owned & operated. You don’t pay until you’re happy with the job complete!

roofing (14)

06/25/2022

Mark B.

I have 11 years experience, in my youth, installing shingles and needed my roof replaced. All-American Restoration Inc is by far the best company I have ever witnessed install shingles. From the initial contact to the end of the cleanup, this company exceeded all roofers that I have seen or worked with. I would recommend All American Restoration Inc to anyone that needs a roof replaced.

Description of Work
Roof shingles installed

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

Review for All-American Restoration Inc - Located In, Indianapolis, IN - 39778616

03/16/2022

William M.

Offered a fair, even bargain, price. Did the work the same week in a single day. Left no mess. Recommend. Will use again for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

06/26/2021

Linda B.

All- American did a excellent job they were on time and did great job cleaned up everything Brad is great guy work with would hire again highly recommend

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Crystal O.

They were excellent. 5 stars for them.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Crystal O.

They were excellent. 5 stars for them.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

julia G.

It was perfectly wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Amanda S.

Crew was polite, on time and efficient. Brad was great at explaining and working with me and my insurance company

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Dave D.

I have hired All-American for my own roof and have recommended them numerous times to my clients...and have ALWAYS had prompt and reliable service.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Nichelle W.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/29/2021

Laura W.

Brad and his team always do a standup job! They are reasonably priced, professional, and efficient. As a realtor, I’ve used Brad and his team multiple times and I refer him to all my clients because I know they will be in good hands. Big fan of All-American!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

12/13/2016

Ryan W.

Brad made himself available for any follow-up questions we had on the roofing quote. We have a 106 year old home, and had some concerns that a new deck might be needed because we had a roof deck of 1X4's separated by an inch or so. Brad came back out to go up into our attic to get a better scope of the work before he began to tear off the roof. I appreciated this because it meant we were able to revise the scope of the work before it began, this way we were able to better plan the total cost. Brad let us choose the brand and color of shingle we had a preference for (Owens Corning Duration), reworked the knee braces on the side of our bungalow, and redecked over the course of a couple winter days--the lack of sunlight and rain slowed the project down a bit. Overall, his crew was great--Brad regularly showed up to the jobsite which we appreciated. During roofing the gutters were damaged. We are waiting on that work since it is a separate contractor doing the work, but Brad offered to take care of the cost of the gutters due to the damage during roof tear-off even though they weren't pristine before work began. We are very impressed with Brad and would recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
We hired Brad and his team at the recommendation of our home inspector.

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

Review for All-American Restoration Inc - Located In, Indianapolis, IN - 34118280

03/02/2016

Erin R.

They were very prompt and did great work. I would call them back in minute!

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our house.

Work Completed On 03/02/2016

03/10/2015

Erin R.

We couldn't of been happier with All American Restoration! The owner was outstandingly prompt with returning our phone calls upon our interest in a new roof. His crew was extremely professional and picked up after themselves. The owner was also on site most of the time- we really appreciated that. He made sure we were highly satisfied and that it was being done correctly. It took only a few hours and it was finished in one day. No one wants to have ongoing construction, so the manner it which it was done so quickly was awesome! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Provided us with an new roof

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

04/08/2013

John R.

I signed a contract with Brad, I told him that I was not interested in doing work with him because he had lied about his services. Brad told me that he was going to talk to his lawyer and his lawyer sent me a copy of the contract, Brad had added things to the contract that were not orginally in it.

Description of Work
I had Brad come out to my home to give me an estimate on a new roof.

Work Completed On 10/17/2012