Alex's Handy Service LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2012

Handyman service, been servicing for over 18 years and been the Owner /Opp & offer Free estimates i do a verity of repairs and serves like property management and fix up homes. Call for more details on more services available...

All Star Tire & Auto Service Company is a family owned tire and auto / truck maintenance and repair business located at the same address, 534 North Capitol Avenue, in downtown Indianapolis since 1940. We are an Affiliated Dealer of the Bridgestone-Firestone Company. Our primary tire lines are Bridgestone, Firestone, Fuzion, Primewell, Dayton and Lemans. We are also a Michelin tire dealer. Additionally, we sell Uniroyal , BFGoodrich , Goodyear, Hankook, National, Kelly, Dunlop, Carlisle, Continental, General, Kumho, Nexan, Pirelli, Super Cargo and most other original equipment and private label brands of passenger and light truck tires for cars, trucks, RVs, SUVs, CUVs, HYBRIDs, carts, mowers, wheelbarrows, and industrial pneumatic tire applications. Our specialty is the sale and service of high performance tires for European and Asian imports and all domestic automotive applications. We use the latest state of the art equipment and techniques to install and/or repair your new or e xisting tires and check your alignment, chassis and braking systems.

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

02/07/2019

He did a great job it was delayed due to the weather. I had a little issue with my phone which apparently was not sending my messages so once fixed all went well. He was able to go and put my neighbor's mailboxes up that my mother knocked down with an accident with her car. The neighbor was impressed that he worked in the drizzle and completed it all. He is happy. I spoke with him to confirm all i...

Description of Work
He cemented the Mailboxes in the ground

12/03/2017

Alex works 7 days/week, so is very available and flexible. He was also very responsive to emails and calls. Price very fair.

Description of Work
Hanging ceiling fan and several heavy mirrors, bathroom towel racks, etc.

03/30/2016

Excellent, the bed frame was metal and required allot of work. Alex work very hard. Thank you.

Description of Work
Provider assembled twin bunk bed.

10/06/2015

Alex and his crew were incredible for us. They removed a large amount of siding from our church. We received three quotes for this job. In each case, we let them know that we would be allowing them to take the siding from the job. Alex discounted the cost of the job by the amount that he received for the sale of the siding. An amazing act of integrity. The work was completed ahead of schedule and ...

Description of Work
Siding removal.

01/06/2015

I contacted this provider about our project, spoke to him over the phone, and made an appointment with him, but he did not show up for it. I did receive an estimate from him, so I’m glad that I did not pay for him for the estimate as he did not keep our appointment.

Description of Work
I contacted this provider about installing a door in our back room, but he never showed up or contacted me about rescheduling.

Category doors

Plumbing, Painting, tile, Drywall, electrical, auto repair and property management Plus maintenance of homes and rentals

we can cross that bridge later :)