AESCHLIMAN REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC

With Angi since August 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

Since 2001, Heinzman Lights at Night, Inc. has offered landscape lighting solutions for every budget and has grown to become one of Central Indiana’s largest landscape lighting companies. Heinzman Lights at Night has designed lighting systems for as little as several hundred dollars, to more than $70,000.00. On-site planning and design Installation and design Professional grade materials (fixtures and transformers) Full 15 year manufacturer warranty on LED fixtures (finishes and LED included). Transformers are guaranteed for life (excluding timer and photocell) Kichler fixtures exclusively We will not leave a job site until the customer is 100% satisfied Trust your landscape lighting project to a qualified, experienced contractor like Heinzman Lights at Night, Inc. Awards and Memberships Angie’s List-member since 2003 Indianapolis Landscape Association-member since 2001 Kichler Lighting President’s Club-2010, 2011 Diamond Elite Light Pro Achievement Award-2011 Grand Champion booth design-The Indianapolis Flower & Patio Show 2010 First Place booth design- The Indianapolis Flower & Patio Show 2011, 2012

08/16/2012

I purchased a newly constructed home. Troy was referred by a friend so I contacted him and he promptly agreed to do the work. He was able to start work the morning of closing which was a Monday and they were finished by noon Thursday. The painters and flooring guy were very professional and did great work. They also hung the blinds for all windows and mounted the television on the wall. These guys...

Description of Work
The crew painted the entire interior of my home, installed laminate in the kitchen and hung blinds at all windows.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,window treatments,home remodeling,interior painters

08/01/2011

AESCHLIMAN REMODELING and CONSTRUCTION LLC Reasonable price. The painting wasn't how I would do it. They cleaned up adequately, and painting was adequate . Showed up when they said they would. Polite, punctual.

Description of Work
AESCHLIMAN REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC I have them remove a big heavy stove in basement. Painted the bedroom, do some maintenance, and carpeting. It was in June, I don't remember the price, but it was reasonable.

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

10/25/2010

They were prompt. The quality of their work was okay, but it wasn’t the best. There was a guy who did the work that didn’t have much experience in finishing.

Description of Work
We used Aeschliman Remodeling & Construction to redo our drywall, retape, and repaint the basement.

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

10/08/2010

Keith's crew arrived at 9am and finished at 3pm. (no lunch break). They knew what they needed to do and did it.

Description of Work
I had two supporting posts removed and replaced with beam spanning 26'. I had a structural engineer work with Keith but the ulitimate design was Keith's idea. The price was reasonable given the magnitude of the structural re-design.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/19/2010

I was very happy with their services! They did a great job of cleaning up after themselves, which was much appreciated. They were also very professional, I felt comfortable with them in my home when I wasn't there. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They remodeled a bathroom and replaced our front door.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

BASEMENT REMODELING, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, COMMERCIAL REMODELING, INSURANCE RESTORATION, ROOM ADDITIONS, DECK BUILDERS, BATHROOM REMODELING ROOFING, GARAGE REMODELING, COMMERCIAL BUILD OUTS, DECK CLEANING & REPAIR, SUNROOM ADDITIONS, PATIO BUILDING & REPAIR, KITCHEN REMODELING.