ADVANCED SERVICES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2009

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Simply Handy's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

01/16/2014

Description of Work

Category mold removal

03/24/2009

I had a sump pump malfunction in February of 2009 which left my carpet soaked and drywall damp. After learning that my insurance did not cover damages or restoration services because I did not have "sump pump loss" coverage, I was worried. I called a couple restoration companies only to receive verbal estimates of at least $1000 to $2500, without them even seeing the damage. One company came out a...

Description of Work
Basement carpet drying after sump pump malfunction. Extracted water from carpet and pad, dried carpet and pad (rental of blowers and dehumidifier), cleaned and reinstalled carpet.

Category water damage restoration

REMOLDELING, RENOAVTIONS, DISASTER REPAIRS, CARPET CLEANING, COMPLETE GENERAL CONTRACTING.