Abda Inc Custom Window Fashions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 1999

1159 Country Club Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46234

Call Abda Inc. direct at 317-273-8343 for a free in-home consultation. We carry a large selection of major brand products such as Hunter Douglas, Comfortex, Graber, Skandia, and Norman Shutters. Schedule a Free In-home consultation to meet your life style and design needs. Free Temporary Shades with purchase. Saturdays we are available by appointment only. Stop by our showroom to see the latest design and fabric options. Additional contact: Jerry Rebb...

02/11/2022

Antonia S.

Abda was very responsive throughout the process. Even though this was a small job, they scheduled an estimate very quickly. I explained what I wanted, in detail, and they complied with everything. Very professional every step of the way.

Description of Work
New dining room drapes and rod, new valance for vertical blinds, valance for bedroom curtains

01/07/2021

DEB S.

I would definitely use this company again. I called two other companies about my needs - both refused to come out for just one blind. When I called Abda they were very helpful and said they would be happy to check into things and got back to me promptly. The owner came out to measure the window and was very upfront about what I should expect with a blind in my palladian window. I appreciate his knowledge and honesty about the entire process. There was one small issue with the installation and when I called the owner was very willing to work with me to resolve the issue to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I had a movable shade installed on my palladian window.

Category blind cleaning, window treatments

10/31/2017

SUZANNE G.

Couldn't have been more pleased. They knew what they were doing, they presented us with a couple options, were professional and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
We had a solar powered motorized shade purchased from another company. We wanted to have the solar power source switched over to a rechargeable battery powered source because the solar powered source was not getting enough sunlight; thus the shade would no work. And in September 2017 the shade "died" in the up position. Abda immediately called us back and sent someone out. They replaced the solar powered source with a rechargeable battery source, and the shade has been working beautifully ever since.

10/10/2017

DIANA K.

They did a wonderful job. The man who came to measure (Sorry, I don't remember his name and lost his card.) said he was going to ask a lot of questions so I could get exactly what I needed, and he did. He was very helpful, explaining the entire process, discussing color and placement options, providing guidance, etc. based on his experience. He was great. The installers were equally great; fast, clean, and knowledgeable. I had an issue with one blind (my fault, but I didn't know that at the time) and the installers came back quickly, fixed it and explained how to prevent it in the future. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire company.

Description of Work
Measure and install blinds

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed working with you.

09/20/2017

Martha S.

Jerry the owner was very responsiveness and easy to work with. He brought lots of samples of the shades/blinds so we could match the color to our trim. The installation was quick and we have really enjoyed our new window treatments.

Description of Work
We had Abda install faux white wood blinds in our guest bedroom, blackout shades in our master bedroom and they fixed our electric blinds in our living room.

09/18/2017

CECELIA W.

Excellent. I couldn't ask for a more helpful group of people. Again, I will certainly recommend them to anyone I know who is in the market for some window treatments.

Description of Work
We had them install two window blinds for us a couple of years ago and was very pleased with their service. We recently had trouble with one of the blinds and called them to see if they could help us. They came out THAT DAY and fixed the blind immediately. We were very grateful for their attentiveness. I would recommend them to anyone looking for window treatments.

05/02/2017

MIKE & MARGARET M.

He was very good with questions and his professionalism. I was impressed with his honesty and I will probably use them soon.

Description of Work
They came out to give an estimate for window treatments.

04/01/2017

rhonda M.

I found their assistance in choosing what type of window covering to choose and then which specific sample to select. Without guidance, I would definitely had made incorrect choices.

Description of Work
They installed shades in my living rm/dining rm/ and kitchen

Category window treatments

We are glad you were happy with the guidance you received. Thank you for your review.

03/15/2017

Bonnie W.

The install was flawless. The blinds were beautiful and obviously the measurements were very accurate. This company was awesome to work with. They were exact in their appointments. We received an email with a confirmation of the date of the install. They were exactly on time.

Description of Work
We needed new blinds for our family room. We wanted someone to come out and take our order and then we wanted the same company to install them.

Category window treatments

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. You were a pleasure to work with.

02/27/2017

Becky M.

The process was very smooth. Communication was excellent. The price beat out our competitors.

Description of Work
We purchased all of our window coverings from ABDA and are very pleased. Love our top down/ bottom up blinds.

Category window treatments

Thank you for posting a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

02/20/2017

CHARLES W.

Job went well. This is the second time we have used this company. Great company.

Description of Work
Installed custom shades in our kitchen.

Category window treatments

Thanks, for the kind words.

02/07/2017

Franklin G.

Great service, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
New blinds installed.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/16/2016

Jody P.

The options and information shared were great! My new blinds are just what I wanted!!! Everyone involved was professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Measured my 4 new windows and discussed window covering options with me. Then approximately 3 weeks later, a team installed my beautiful new blinds!

10/03/2016

Susan D.

The shutters are beautiful and of good quality. Jerry Rebb, the owner, did the measuring and explained how they would be installed. We have a unique situation - we had no inside window trim, so, basically, the shutters and trim are almost independent of the windows themselves, but they look very nice.

Description of Work
We had plantation half shutters and window trim installed on 4 front windows in our kitchen.

03/16/2016

Susan C.

It could not have been a better experience! We have used Abda previously, and were so pleased the last time that we sought them out for this project, and plan to use them again soon. The gentleman that came and did the measuring was pleasant and professional. He did his measurements, and then answered my questions about the available materials for the vertical blinds. He had numerous samples to choose from, and assisted me in selecting the right material for the blinds. He gave us a time frame for the blinds to come in, and they arrived a week earlier than expected. The crew that installed the blinds did a great job - quick, efficient, and neat as a pin. We would definitely recommend Abda to anyone looking for window treatments.

Description of Work
Installation of new window blind in study; installation of new vertical blind on back door leading to patio.

03/10/2016

William W.

We had a broken mini blind. We decided that it needed to be replaced. There were 5 other matching blinds for a total replacement of 6. I called Abda to measure for replacement. Jerry arrived on time to measure. He asked, " why are you replacing"? He said,"I can repair the broken blind and you do not need to replace". He did the repair, total cost $75.00, saved us $800,00 to $1000.00. Very customer focused owner. Jerry could have easily sold us new mini blinds. It is rare to find a business with this kind of integrity. Jerry has a long term approach. If he does the "right thing" today, he will have a customer forever. When we do replace window treatments we are now loyal committed customers of Abda.

Description of Work
Repaired mini blind.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the kind words. We always try to do what is right for our customers.

12/10/2015

Bob H.

They are an excellent company and they do great work. I highly recommend them. ABDA provided/installed needed hardware for the two main windows in my living area. They also repaired a problem I was having with an additional window. Working with them to effect a positive result was easy. Jerry Rebb and his family run a high quality business. All of my interactions with ABDA were positive. They really have a good knowledge of the business, are very conscientious, and are committed to excellence.

Description of Work
Installed two new automated drapery tracks, arranged for software integration into home control system. Repaired problem with other window.

11/12/2015

katrina C.

They were nice people but when it came to the product breaking it wasn’t that great because the communication was poor. Their prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed new blinds.

11/01/2015

rhonda M.

I was uncertain what to install as I have a sliding glass door and didn't want anything too bulky or obvious. Jerry suggested shades and was very helpful in selecting the perfect color. Everything went very smoothly!

Description of Work
Abda installed 4 shades in my living/dining/kitchen area.

Category interior designers, window treatments

07/27/2015

Warrick B.

Company representatives came by a little beyond their accustomed working hours in order to accommodate my working hours. They were prompt and courteous. They ordered the appropriate supplies and completed the work within 2 weeks.

Description of Work
Installed blinds for all of windows of the house the did not have blinds. I believe this was for a total of nine windows.

04/20/2015

HANS & LELIA K.

They showed up when they were supposed to and they did a good job. We had a service issues and he came back and replaced with another one.

Description of Work
They did appliance for me.

12/08/2014

Asif T.

Excellent and professional.

Description of Work
Salesman/owner arrived on time and explained everything in detail. One of my fried used this servicer in the past and he provided excellent service. We decided to purchase blinds from online retailer since it was vary difficult to install shutter blinds on our windows. Thanks

06/24/2014

Richard and Susan G.

Jerry from Abda came for a home consult. He measured door windows for pattern we selected. Shades were ordered and installed about 3 weeks after purchase. We're very happy with the selection we made especially since they are cordless and more convenient than the old corded shades. Also had the installers repair a vinyl blind. We've been using Abda for several years for other repair work. We're extremely satisfied with their customer service and work provided by Pat, Jerry and the entire staff. Abda certainly deserves the SSA from Angie's List and we will continue to use Abda for future projects.

Description of Work
In home consultation. Measure and select window coverings. Ordered from manufacturer. Installed new duette shades.

04/18/2014

Stephen H.

Abda Custom Window Fashions provided good customer service and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
I've used the services of Abda Custom Window Fashions for window treatment.

03/30/2014

Nancy S.

Quick, clean , good work. Very professional, cleaned up beautifully. Shutters look fabulous

Description of Work
They installed shutters in two rooms.

Category screen repair, window treatments

Thank you for the great review!