Aaron France

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

I use subcontractors when I need a specific trade license or guarantee...for instance I'll call in a licensed electrician for big jobs that require work at the main panel that could pose a potential danger. I love working in old homes...I was raised in a 1910 home on the Old North side and got an early start repairing it.I usually end up friends with most clients and I like the family feel that can develop..it keeps me coming back as needed. If I had to specialize in 1 or 2 things they might be old front doors that never seem to work and leading teams of tradespeople to get a remodel project done on time and under budget...project management....

Keating Craftworks

Keating Craftworks

I build custom and unique live edge tables, benches, headboards, coat racks, bottle openers, charcuterie boards, guitar racks, and more. Woman owned.

01/23/2014

Responsive to needs, offered creative ideas and options to consider. Provided a detailed itemized estimate for each project.Will contact in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested estimate for several project at house built in late 40's. Very thorough and professional!Price was fair. Timing didn't work out to use Aaron at that time but would definitely consider him for future work.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/12/2013

As usual, the work was very well-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aaron has done quite a bit of work for our family over the years. His most recent project was to rebuild most of the frame of our front door and add a cornice.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

05/17/2010

He has been working for me for three years. He is clean punctual and can do anything. He is very meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does drywall, plaster and painting. He has done carpentry work and other types of handyman projects.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

I tell customers that i can change a light bulb or build a room addition and everything in between.I also am an artist,gardener,garden designer,I do a lot of residential maintenance and some house sitting.

If i dont do it I know someone trustworthy and tested who does.