A&R Luxury Home Bathing and General Maintenance

Founded 2019 •

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Pressure washing: siding, fencing, decking, and concrete. Here at A&R Luxury Home Bathing and General Maintenance We strive to provide the best service at affordable prices....

Cost is determined by the job.

With over 16 years experience you can trust that KT Services will be your right choice. Services offered vinyl siding, concrete, driveways, sidewalks and more.

Our story starts in 1983, when we began developing the best formulas for Indiana lawn care. Because we know all about the soil, grasses, weeds, and insects in your yard, we know exactly how to make it beautiful. It is time to take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done! We do not just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation. With our small-town Indiana roots, we are both your neighbor and lawn care provider.

08/11/2020

Fence and Gate Repair

Description of Work
Great! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Quality work, good communication, highly professional. The fence pickets we needed to replace due to rot weren’t available. They custom made the needed pickets. The repaired gate has never opened as easily as it does now.

Category fencing,driveway gates

06/26/2020

I already recommended them to my entire neighborhood. They did an awesome job. They were professional. They were quick. The work was immaculate.

Description of Work
They did a power washing on my house. They did mulching and transferred flowers. They did lawn care on my front and backyard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

06/26/2020

They power washed and stained it. It was wonderful. It looked brand new when they were done.

Description of Work
They restored my deck.

Category pressure washing

06/26/2020

It was very good. They were timely. They were neat and they were clean. They were very detailed.

Description of Work
They did gutter cleaning and yard trimming for me.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

06/22/2020

A&R were very professional, prompt and easy to work with. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
shutter paint

Category window treatments

Fencing, Fence Fabrication, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Surface Cleaning, Lawn and Yard Work