AA Appliance Repair Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2012

4923 Mt Vernon Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46227

27 Years Experience. Insured & Factory Trained Techs....

09/28/2021

Thaddeus P.

I'd hire him again in a New York minute. Terry made an appointment with me for the next day, but he had an opening the day I called so he called me back and arranged to come before 1 pm. He explained that there were two problems and he could solve one or both of them, and what the benefits were. I chose to solve both of them. He fixed the machine quickly and gave advice to my friend about what brand of machine to buy new. He was knowledgeable, articulate, and quick.

Description of Work
Repair washing machine

11/11/2020

Derek S.

Terry was out to my house and had my dryer working within an hour of calling him. Could not more highly recommend

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

08/03/2020

April H.

Terry was a pleasure to work with. He even taught me a few things about the issue. Awesome, quick service. I would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Oven repair

10/09/2019

ANGELA G.

Terry arrived promptly, was very nice and thoroughly explained why I was having a problem with my Freezer making a terrible noise. He diagnosed a faulty Freezer Evaporator Fan and replaced it in a timely manner. I will gladly recommend him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Freezer Evaporator Fan Replaced

03/02/2019

Kevin P.

Called Terry on a Saturday morning; he was able to come out that day. He quickly diagnosed the problem with our refrigerator/freezer (both were not working), and made the repair to get us back up and running! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your business and great review. If you have any other questions or problems with your appliances please just give us a call. Again thank you. TERRY

10/01/2018

Alice G.

I had an appointment with AA Appliance on a Saturday morning and I received a call saying he had car trouble. he said he will call to let me know when he will arrive. I waited a long time with no response. I texted him. he responded and said he was on another call. he never called me back. he was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and I recommend him to NO ONE

Description of Work
my dishwasher needed repair

09/15/2018

Jane M.

Terry came out the very day I called, diagnosed the problem, and was very informative and professional. He needed a replacement part that was in the warehouse, so he said he would be out the next day, Saturday, between 8-8:30 am. He was very prompt and fixed the dryer! I was extremely pleased with AA and would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
My dryer overheated.

05/28/2018

Tyler S.

Terry was great - he answered the phone himself, helped me diagnose the problem, and promptly showed up the next morning with the three different parts that might have been needed to fix the fridge. He only needed to install two. He also was thorough and detailed about my particular type of refrigerator, its components, and its life expectancy. Good work!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your business and great review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your appliances. Just call. Again thank you for your business and great review.TERRY

02/13/2018

Frank D.

On time. Found and corrected the problem. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Definitely use this company!

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your business and great review Mr.[Member Name Removed]. If you have any other problems or questions with your appliances just give me a call.TERRY

11/27/2017

Sally K.

Excellent help

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Thank you for your business and great review.TERRY

09/16/2017

Amanda R.

When we called AA Appliance Repair we got their voice mail but immediately got a text back that he was out on a call. We texted back and forth a few times and Jerry ended up coming out the very next morning. He had all the parts he needed on his truck to make the repair and within 10 minutes he was done and out the door. So worth the money! We know our dryer will last much longer than anything we'd buy today. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Our 16 year old dryer just quit working. We really hated to buy a new one, especially when the washer that matched was still working fine. Figuring we'd be told it was just too old to fix we went ahead and called AA Appliance Repair.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your business and great review. If you have any other problems or questions with your appliances just give me a call.TERRY

07/21/2017

Elizabeth R.

Highly recommended! Terry is fast, professional and reasonably priced. He is honest and has the customers best interest in mind.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your business and great review. TERRY

05/01/2017

Jean T.

I had to buy a new one but he did give me some ideas on what to look for and what not to buy was very helpful

Description of Work
my washing was not working

04/08/2017

Kimberly J.

Prompt and honest. Wil use next time if any issues arise. Thank you!

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

03/30/2017

Sally A.

Fine. He was correct.

Description of Work
Determined the problem with my fridge.

09/26/2016

Bonnie M.

They came out same day when other repair companies it would be several days. They were on time and professional

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

09/20/2016

Jeri M.

Service was fantastic! I called @ 12:44 pm today; they first tried to help me trouble shoot over the phone. When it was determined I could not fix, they had a service tech out within the hour. It only took 2.5 hours: from the time of my first call until the tech was complete with the repair and gone. He was efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Dryer repair - Samsung dryer would not start

08/11/2016

JEFFREY C M.

Perfect I am very well please

Description of Work
dryer repair

05/11/2016

Hiram B.

i called provider early on a Saturday and he came out within a couple hours. he was quick , efficient, and courteous... a couple weeks later i called him about an issue with my dryer. and he gave me instructions on how to fix it over the phone. he saved me money and time i would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fixed my washer

01/13/2016

Nancy A.

Description of Work
Very fast, same day service. Prompt and courteous. The technician thoroughly explained repairs to dishwasher and refrigerator. reasonably priced, will definetely use again!!

08/06/2015

Deborah L.

Very happy with service. He returned my initial phone call within one hour, and made same day visit to diagnose problem. He could not fix the problem and guarantee that it would be effective. He said that since I had a good quality older model, which he felt was more reliable than a new washer, he could sell me a refurbished one of the same make/year/quality. I agreed with him and was thrilled. The total cost for everything was $225, which could have easily been the cost of the diagnosis and house call alone...very pleased! The refurbished washer also has a 90 day warranty.

Description of Work
diagnosed problem with my washer, and sold me refurbished washer of same quality.

05/18/2015

Chris C.

Fridge was noticeably warm. Looked for nearby service repair on Angie's List. The first company we called said they could come out tomorrow, so we called Terry next. He went through some basic questions and came out within an hour. Diagnosed the problem, had the part with him, wrapped it up in no time!

Description of Work
Fridge was warming and icing up. Terry diagnosed cause and replaced faulty part.

02/14/2015

Neil S.

Fast and easy. Diagnosed the problem immediately, fixed it. An honest service guy, open Saturday.

Description of Work
Fixed my dryer

01/14/2015

John K.

03/10/2014

Donald T.

Wonderful service, fast response, explanation of service. I'd recommend him to my best friend.

Description of Work
They came out to repair my refrigerator.

Thank you for your business and great review.TERRY