A Affordable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

2001 Southeastern Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46201

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Locally owned company, cleaning homes, apartment communities and businesses in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas for 30+ years. All work is guaranteed. UPDATE:We will be starting to clean carpets in occupied residences with some changes. We will allow 3 appointments per day per technician, with time set between for them to disinfect their tools. Everyone present in the home must both practice social distancing and wear a mask while the guys are there. If anyone is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we will be happy to reschedule you, but we don't want to come in your house. We have high risk people in our work family, and do not wish to risk their lives or health. If our guys feel uncomfortable with the situation, they are allowed to leave right then. We understand that this is a different world now. We come to your homes to provide a requested service. Please respect our simple rules so that everyone can remain healthy - both our guys, and our other customers whose homes we will visit next. We value All our customers. Thanks, Elizabeth B, manager...

carpet cleaning (36)upholstery cleaning (4)air duct cleaning (1)

01/02/2021

I called for an appointment Friday & they were able to get me on the schedule Monday so that we could have clean carpets before moving in. Jeff did a great job & it took less time than I expected! Price was really great compared to other companies too!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

08/30/2020

Tom did an excellent job!!! Will use this company again. Tom was on time, friendly, courteous and did a great job improving the look of my carpet and sofas. This company was certainly more affordable than other companies I had looked into.

Description of Work
carpet and sofas cleaned

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

03/31/2020

It went just fine. Jeff was prompt, professional and overall did a good job. He even got some green paint spots out in our master bedroom! The only issue I had was that the edges of the stairs still seemed a bit dingy. I know those are tough spots, though. Overall I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning for 5 rooms and stairs

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you so much! Yes, those stairs are tough, and don't always look clean even if they are. It's a matter of the fibers getting scratched by grains of soil and sand so they reflect light back differently. Once this virus thing calms down, we'd be happy to redo those steps for you if you like. Thanks, Elizabeth manager

10/08/2019

The gentleman was running a bit late but did call ahead and let me know what was going on which was fine. He did a great job and really took the time to make sure everything looked great. I called 4 people and they were the only company to call me back same day and they were the most affordable out of the 3 that eventually called me. Did a great job!

Description of Work
2 rooms, rug, couch, chair

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Thank you very much! I'[Member Information Removed] glad we were able to take care of your carpet cleaning needs. It's so nice to have awesome customers like you! Thanks, Elizabeth

05/14/2018

I only have carpet in one of room of my house and A Affordable Carpet Cleaning is always so flexible with setting me up with an option that allows me to get that carpet cleaned as well as my couch. I'm very happy with the price and the service is always prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

02/05/2018

Team did a great job. I was very impressed with their work.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

K, Thank you! We really appreciate all our customers, but you were exceptionally kind and awesome to work for. Thank you again. Elizabeth B. Mgr.

09/14/2017

They are efficient, professional and they do a good job. My interactions with them were excellent. The carpets turned out very good. Their price was very good. Yes, I plan to use their services again.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet for us. They did some upholstery cleaning as well.

Work Completed On 12/17/2015

09/13/2017

I have lived in my home for over 15 years with the same carpeting and couch. We bought top of the line for both, and have had it cleaned regularly. This company was the best I have ever hired. Their pricing was excellent, they were punctual....and they were extremely thorough. Jerry spent almost an hour steam cleaning my large L shaped couch. The second hour was spent on three rooms of carpeting. ...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning (couch).

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

Thank you very much! We really appreciate having you as our customers..

06/15/2017

It went well, Jeff & Mike were 10 minutes early which I appreciated. This is the second time I've used this company. I trust Jeff & Mike in my home. They get to work right away and are personable. Will hire for a 3rd time when the need arise. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Carpets needed cleaned in the living room and stairs.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

Thanks! We like to hear that our guys are doing a good job. Thank you very much for your business! Elizabeth B.

05/01/2017

Carpet looked better but stains are still there. The stains look about the same (coffee spill & dog urine).

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning & scotch guard

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Hi, We're sorry to hear that. We are happy to come back and try to see what we can do with those stains. Unfortunately, sometimes pet stains as they dry will actually cause a bleaching action in the dye of the carpet. I'm not sure if that's what happened in this case, but we are glad to take a look at them for you. Just let us know if we can help further. Thanks, Elizabeth B.

Clean - Carpet, Upholstery, & Ducts. Carpet Repair. 24/7 Water Extraction. Property Cleaning.