Midwest Exterior Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

1315 Cord Ln

Huntertown, IN 46748

Midwest Exterior Cleaning is a privately owned and operated company out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. We offer a variety of cleaning services for your residential or commercial property. Our service area includes all cities within a 30 mile radius of Fort Wayne, IN. Midwest Exterior Cleaning carries a million dollar commercial liability insurance policy with Liberty Mutual Insurance, as well workers compensation for all employees. These documents are available to all of our customers. Our goal is to provide a quality service for our customers at an affordable price. We are currently A rated with the Better Business Bureau, and we recently received the 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award for providing excellent customer service to our customers....

pressure washing (13)roof cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (5)window cleaning (5)

10/12/2020

Showed up a little bit late but did a wonderful job. The house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning exterior

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

04/06/2019

They must have so much work they did not respond to either request. I will look to another company to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sent two requests via AL message for window cleaning. Gave them over a week to respond.

CATEGORY window cleaning

12/09/2017

Excellent attention to detail and quality of work. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof stain cleaning, house wash, & window cleaning.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2016

12/04/2017

Very well. Very responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and siding cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/11/2017

I was extremely pleased with the results. The fence was very dirty--Justin was very thorough and brought it back to it's original shine. Jon got back to me promptly for the quote and work was scheduled within a very short time. Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house and vinyl fence

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

08/22/2017

About a week after prebuying service in Angie's list I got a call to schedule th appointment. I expected an acknowledgement of th order to happen a bit sooner, but was not a big deal. The team Showed up on time and got straight to work. Very easy to work with and did a great job. Also made sure debris did not make a big mess in the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned out on two story house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

11/17/2016

The regular window guy was not available on the day of my appointment, so instead of canceling, the owner Jon came to do the job. Jon was here for 7 hours and did a fantastic job. I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed inside and outside windows and doors. Also washed screens.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

10/28/2016

Midwest Exterior Cleaning did a wonderful job in removing the rust off of our aluminum siding on the side of our chimney. It looks like new! They also cleaned our porch roof and it looks like new. Great job! There were professional, prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed rust from the side of my chimney off of aluminum siding and cleaned roof removing mold

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

10/05/2016

Good. I needed them to return to rinse the house again and they came back and I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

06/11/2016

From the first call to Jon for a quote- he came to my home to give quote. Scheduled home for 06/03/2016 and lake home 06/09/2016. Jon called the morning of each job to say he was on way. - fantastic job. More then helpful with a few extra requests I would use him in a heart beat again. You will NOT be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed my home and deck and did my lake home and garage

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016

Roof Cleaning. House Washing. Concrete Cleaning. Window Cleaning. Rust Removal. Brick Cleaning. Deck Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning.