Siemer Heating & Cooling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2006

With Siemer Heating & Cooling, you’ll get high-quality work, state-of-the-art products and impeccable customer service. We’re a trusted residential and commercial HVAC company because we work very hard to keep our customers happy and comfortable....

Hello I'm offering my services. I am a owner operated business. My services include air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. I have over 2 years of experience and looking to expand my business with your help. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon to ensure you breath clean air.

Angie's SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner for 2016. HVAC Certified Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning Business is able to offer SAME DAY SERVICE, Flat rate - UNLIMITED Vents/Returns (per 1 HVAC system). No taxes! No fees! No surcharges! Lowe's employs 3-Stage HEPA Filtration technology to ensure top notch indoor air quality. Lowe's also offers Free Video Inspection of the Air Ducts (before & after cleaning) to demonstrate quality. Specialties in cleaning HVAC/Heating & Air Ventilation System include compete elimination of: - dust and debris - allergens - animal dander - fungi - bacteria and viruses - mold. Reducing: - allergy reactions, - itchy eyes, - sneezing, - irritation of the mucous membranes, - asthma issues, - respiratory Ailments, - bad smell/odor. Equipment Lowe's uses is latest and greatest on the market, such as TurboJet Max II (power-horse negative air pressure machine made by Air-Care), and Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Equipment (manufactured by Meyer-Machine). HEPA certified, helps improve air quality and helps those with allergy or asthma problems. EPA and American Lung Association suggested that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor, and therefore poses a greater risk to our health. They also suggested that a single air vent contains more germs and microorganisms than the average chicken coop. HVAC system in your home recirculates the air 3,275 times each day. Amount of dust accumulation is enormous.

We service commercial & residential customers; remodels, gas leaks, water heaters, sump pumps, ejector pumps, sewer rodding, toilet auger, sewer cameras, leaking faucets, re-pipes ect. We are a small family business with 15 years of plumbing experience. We will return your call within a reasonable time frame.

05/14/2020

Got a text prior to arrival with a picture of the technician. On arrival he wire his mask and gloves the entire time. He explained everything and even made some recommendations for future work when ready.

Description of Work
AC check and clean

Category

04/16/2018

Everything went very well as I expected. Siemer Heating and Cooling has been taking care of my home for over 25 years. The heating and air unit with a 10 year warranty on parts and labor was under $5,000.

Description of Work
furnace and air conditioning unit installed

03/12/2018

Excellent customer service from beginning to end. No complaints.

Description of Work
Furnace check up & cleaning

01/24/2018

Technician identified that it did, indeed, need a cleaning. He was prompt, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
I needed a cleaning and check of my furnace as it was having trouble getting to the desired temperature.

11/22/2017

the technician was efficient, patiently explaining the process to my husband. they arrived promptly and the price was very reasonable. we definitely will call them for regular maintenance or any problems we encounter with our hvac. thank you angies list for the recommendation

Description of Work
We had an air conditioning unit installed to coordinate with our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Cooling - Residential & Commercial. Solutions for air quality. Home generator installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available