Creative Design & Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

Family owned & operated. Windows: Get a free window with purchase of ten. Roofing: Get $500 off on an order of 20 sq. ft. Siding: Get $300 off on any order of 10 sq. ft. or more. Free Patio Door with a Purchase of a Room Addition ($700). Free disposal of the old driveway with purchase of new....

Triple E Construction

Triple E Construction

At Triple E Construction we strive to provide excellent craftsmanship, expedited service, and many years of experience. We specialize in concrete, fencing, and small remodels. However handle many more projects no job too big no job too small.

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were way too expensive

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,garage builders,home builders

05/27/2016

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,garage builders,home builders

11/06/2015

I was in contact with someone last fall for concrete and driveways but it got too cold so we didn't do the work. They came out. They were in contact with me, I was with the Red Cross so I was travelling and it was difficult because I wasn't around and it was for having the driveway repaved. It was getting too cold so I didn't do it and I haven't gone back to them yet this summer. I am looking for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did contact Creative Design & Construction. I was looking for not just a concrete driveway re-pouring, I am looking for a heated driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

07/02/2015

Waited 15 minutes after our scheduled appointment time and then called Dennis to find out where he was. He stated, "I'm not going to make it. I should've called you. Do you want to reschedule?" No thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment to meet Dennis at a property on the opposite side of FW to go over the work to be completed.

CATEGORY remodeling

12/04/2014

very well. Quick,, efficient work.  Fair on the price. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out an old concrete driveway and steps and sidewalk. Hauled away the debris Built a new driveway and steps.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,remodeling

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Room additions, Drive ways & Side walks, Decks & patios

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa