HAVMACK CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

1137 167th St,

Hammond, IN 46324

We are a General Contractor serving NWI, Chicago & Michiana since 2000. We are triple AAA rated with the BBB. Our employees continually strive to ensure that our work is always done the right way, the first time. We don't believe in cutting corners. We offer great customer service. You will always be able to reach a live person. Havmack Construction your first choice for quality work and hassle free, no pressure, free in home estimates. Give us a call today!...

12/09/2019

Leo S.

From the first call until the punch list, Jack Havlin and his work crew were timely and professional in rebuilding our home. The home was a custom design on a difficult lot. They kept us informed of issues and solutions that were not anticipated in the original plans. The workers were courteous and professional. The workmanship was outstanding. I highly recommend them for home construction.

Description of Work
Demolition and construction of 3 bedroom home and garage

Category drywall, remodeling, home builders

03/28/2017

Katie G.

It was frustrating. I made an appointment for 9:30 a.m. and no one called or showed up. I waited all morning and when I finally gave up on anyone from Havmack showing up someone arrived unexpectedly at 12:30 p.m. He was invited in to see the bathroom so he could provide me an estimate. A few days went by and I heard nothing. I called the company asking when I would receive the estimate and if it could be emailed to me to expedite the process. I was told they would email the estimate soon. I waited. A few days later I still had not heard anything. I called again. This time I was told an estimate still had not been written up and I would need to wait a few more days because they were busy. When I called a week earlier they should have advised me that in addition to being 3 hours late to see the property I should also expect to wait a week or more for an estimate. Tom seemed to be annoyed with me for calling again and not realizing he was too busy with other jobs to provide me an estimate in a timely fashion. The attitude he gave me and frustration I was experiencing while trying to get an estimate led me to feel that hiring them, which I was previously intent on doing as soon as possible, might also be a headache. I told Tom that since he was too busy to provide me the promised estimate in a timely fashion not to worry about it. He didnt seem to care about losing the job or wasting a week of my time.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate for a new bathroom shower.

Category drywall, home remodeling

03/04/2016

Jason S.

Its been five years since the rebuild and all the work we had done is still solid as a rock. We had a fire at our house and had to rebuild and replace the kitchen, bath, bedrooms, walls, windows-- everything! Havmack did a professional job. A few issues and problems came up during the process of rebuilding (like the hardwood floor color was not right) and Jack handled each and every issue? to our complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Havmack.

Description of Work
Complete Home Remodel.

Category drywall, hardwood floor, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the honest & fair review. We have a motto here at Havmack: "We aren't happy until our customers are happy!" If you should need anything, please feel free to contact us. 219-853-9668 Best Regards, Traci GM Havmack Construction

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi
    www.braelthunder.com

Interior and Exterior painting. Basic and Detailed, Portraits, Murals, and Life-size Sculpture of animals or people, 3D or Plaster Build Relief. B’Rael Ali Thunder, Chicago IL, Worldwide Painter, Poet, Dancer, Curator, and Educator Master of Fine Arts, School of the Art Institute of Chicago Southern Illinois University Carbondale(SIUC) (Bachelor of Fine Art in Studio Art / Painting and Drawing Minor in Art History and Art Education). www.braelali.com Available for Lectures, Murals, Classes, Workshops, Programs, Residencies and Events CPS Vendor, Guided Meditations. 773-494-2391 / brael.ali13@gmail.com Highly motivated and productive Chicago Painter, Poet, Dancer, Curator, and Educator, seeking the opportunity to activate urban communities via education, the arts, and creative events

Five Star Painting of Merrillville

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We offer the following services: Custom Home Design & Construction, Kitchen & Bath remodeling. Roofing, Doors, Siding, Decks. Garages & Pole Barns. We take the stress out of your project by managing the process start to finish. We pride our selves on our workmanship as well as maintaining a clean & efficient work site. Our ability to finish a project on time in addition to always staying on budget is second to none.

Basement Water Proofing