HAVMACK CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

We are a General Contractor serving NWI, Chicago & Michiana since 2000. We are triple AAA rated with the BBB. Our employees continually strive to ensure that our work is always done the right way, the first time. We don't believe in cutting corners. We offer great customer service. You will always be able to reach a live person. Havmack Construction your first choice for quality work and hassle free, no pressure, free in home estimates. Give us a call today!...

A&G Pro Painters

Fast, efficient, and honest, A&G PRO PAINTERS has become a reputable and well-known House Painters. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

All American Capital LLC

Patrick's Handyman Company

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/09/2019

From the first call until the punch list, Jack Havlin and his work crew were timely and professional in rebuilding our home. The home was a custom design on a difficult lot. They kept us informed of issues and solutions that were not anticipated in the original plans. The workers were courteous and professional. The workmanship was outstanding. I highly recommend them for home construction.

Description of Work
Demolition and construction of 3 bedroom home and garage

Category drywall,remodeling,home builders

03/28/2017

It was frustrating. I made an appointment for 9:30 a.m. and no one called or showed up. I waited all morning and when I finally gave up on anyone from Havmack showing up someone arrived unexpectedly at 12:30 p.m. He was invited in to see the bathroom so he could provide me an estimate. A few days went by and I heard nothing. I called the company asking when I would receive the estimate and if it c...

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate for a new bathroom shower.

Category drywall,home remodeling

03/04/2016

Its been five years since the rebuild and all the work we had done is still solid as a rock. We had a fire at our house and had to rebuild and replace the kitchen, bath, bedrooms, walls, windows-- everything! Havmack did a professional job. A few issues and problems came up during the process of rebuilding (like the hardwood floor color was not right) and Jack handled each and every issue? to our ...

Description of Work
Complete Home Remodel.

Category drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the honest & fair review. We have a motto here at Havmack: "We aren't happy until our customers are happy!" If you should need anything, please feel free to contact us. 219-853-9668 Best Regards, Traci GM Havmack Construction

We offer the following services: Custom Home Design & Construction, Kitchen & Bath remodeling. Roofing, Doors, Siding, Decks. Garages & Pole Barns. We take the stress out of your project by managing the process start to finish. We pride our selves on our workmanship as well as maintaining a clean & efficient work site. Our ability to finish a project on time in addition to always staying on budget is second to none.

Basement Water Proofing