Gary Huber Appliance Repair

With Angi since June 2010

25880 Sawdon Ridge Rd

Guilford, IN 47022

We offer personal in-home appliance service and repair for the Indiana-Ohio Tri-state area. Transparency is important to us so we give you detailed billing that tells you exactly what you are paying for from parts to labor. We are flexible when it comes to scheduling and are easily accessible by

01/30/2014

stacey D.

01/30/2013

Angela M.

Very well.

Description of Work
Very professional.

Christine S.

He was quick, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
He took my dryer apart and then put it back together and it worked. He said their might have been a loose connection but it works now.

Walter S.

Mr. Huber did an outstanding job. He came to the house at the time he said he would be there. He went to the utility room and ran the machine. He determined that a motor control computer board failed preventing the spin cycle from operating. He called to check part availability and gave me a price for replacing it. Due to the amount, I said that I would have to consider whether to buy a new machine or have him replace the part. He said that the price of the call would be included in the price he quoted me if I decided to have him accomplish the repair at a later date. He took time to answer my questions and was very professional in all of his actions during this repair visit. He left the work area just as he found it.

Description of Work
Mr. Huber analyzed a problem in my clothes washing machine. I experienced a very bad burning electrical smell after a load of laundry. He diagnosed the problem and checked on the availability & price of the part that failed.

Walter S.

Mr. Huber's repair visit went in an outstanding manner. He introduced himself and went to the utility room to assess the problem with my dryer. After he determined that a Thermistor unit failed, he checked on the part availability and promptly replaced it. He was very professional and patiently explained the problem and answered my questions. After he was finished, he cleaned up the area and everything looked like it did before he came.

Description of Work
Mr. Huber thoroughly checked my clothes dryer since it was not producing heat properly. He did a thorough check of my dryer functions and determined that a Thermistor failed.

12/13/2012

Grace N.

Would not call anyone else because he knows what he is doing and I have tru st in him .

Description of Work
Dryer repair. Very professional, reasonably priced AND ALWAYS QUICK SERVICE. HAVE USED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST FEW YEARS AND WOULDNT CALL ANYONE ELSE BECA USE I TRUST HIM

11/18/2012

shelli D.

great

Description of Work
the tech was very quick in getting back with me and was able to get to me quickly. Very friendly and helpful.

11/17/2012

MELVIN B.

Gary was very professional and polite. I do feel he should have done a little more troubleshooting to determine what the problem was. I was pretty shocked at the $80 charge when he was probably only in my house for about 20 minutes and was unable to fix the problem.

Description of Work
The reason for calling Gary was because my Whirlpool Ice Maker / water dispenser was leaking. Gary removed the front cover but was not able to determine what the problem was. He surmised water was collecting underneath the plastic slide-out shelf below where the water and ice dispenses, had become full and that was causing the leak down the front of the door. He slid out the little shelf and dried it off. A while after Gary left, the leaking started again so we decided to just shut off the water to the ice maker and water dispenser.

04/26/2012

Grace N.

Quick response, fast repair, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

02/17/2012

Barbara A S.

He is very prompt and courteous. If he needs to get a part and come back, he is very prompt about that as well.

Description of Work
I had an appliance repaired.

02/13/2012

Carolyn D.

We have had him come out before, and he has always done a great job.

Description of Work
He repaired our stove.

06/16/2011

cheryl S.

I've used him for 20 years to fix my appliances. He is an excellent guy and a good professional. He has always done a good job with fair rates. He has done everything from previous refrigerators to washer and dryers. I obviously would use him again.

Description of Work
I used Gary Huber Appliance Repair to fix my refrigerator because the ice machine wasn't working.