Rescue Duct

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

Rescue Duct was built on Honesty, Integrity and Transparency providing quality air duct cleaning. We are locally owned and operated by Hoosier Veterans. We want to provide the best indoor air quality possible for our customers. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal....

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana

EXPERIENCED SINCE 2009. Dryer Vent Service is our ONLY BUSINESS and ENTIRE FOCUS, NOT a sideline or secondary business. We are locally owned and operated with on-going dryer vent training including exclusive ELITE CERTIFIED TECH training. We do all that is necessary (cleaning, repairing, re-routing, or new installations) to assure dryer vents are safe and efficient. We are dedicated to courtesy and care for the homeowner and the home, with promised and guarantee satisfaction. Dryer vent service begins with an important safety and efficiency inspection. The service begins only after the homeowner approves a written quotation. At the conclusion of the service, the documented dryer efficiency inspection assures that the dryer vent is clean to improve home safety and reduce dryer utility costs. We are dedicated to your pleasant experience and will do what is required to assure you are happy with our services. Service area covered: All of Central Indiana including the Bloomington, Columbus and Lafayette areas.

10/29/2020

Rescue Duct quoted a price in advance and held to that price. I received a call in advance of their arrival. They did a complete job cleaning my air ducts, and pointed out a large clump of accumulated dirt that they knocked out of my return air ducts. They were professional and seemed genuinely interested in doing a good job. One thing I liked was their system pulls out air through a long hose tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean HVAC ducts

04/23/2018

Went great. Two guys arrived right on time after calling 15 minutes ahead like they said they would. It took approximately 2 hours 45 mins. I was told 2-3 house, so spot on there too. Both guys were very nice, even tried to calm my frightened dog. I was perfectly comfortable having them come into my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House duct cleaning

04/02/2018

Crew was on time and explained what they were doing as they worked throughout the house. Now experiencing less dust on furniture and carpet after they clean all the ducts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 16 heating vents and 4 return vents, plus dryer vent run

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

04/02/2018

Easy to make appointment, within the week. Gave veteran’s discount. Arrived on time, got right to work. Answered questions I had, worked quietly (well as quiet as their equipment would allow). Cleaned up after themselves pretty good. Took slightly over an hour for 3 BR home. Very polite. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

08/14/2017

These guys are professionals. They work efficiently and clean up when they're done. I will definitely hire them again when my ducts are due for a cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All HVAC ducts cleaned along with dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning